• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be funny, atlanta or houston or heck STL could use him

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobbbird_blue_16.png is in danger of missing Week 1 with a sprained AC joint in his shoulder. However, our very own Bill Huber from Packer Report wrote an excellent article explain why Cobb will be ready for Week 1. His research points to Cobb being active when the season kicks off. That game is 14 days away. For a recent comparable, Redskins receiver DeSean Jackson suffered a similar injury at practice on Aug. 6. He returned to practice on Aug. 23 — 17 days later — but has not played in the preseason. However, in a 2013 study of more than 720 NFL players sustaining AC sprains over the span of 12 seasons, the average time missed for players not requiring surgery was 9.8 days. Based on that timeline, Cobb would have the full practice week to get ready for Chicago."

Packers WR Randall Cobb has history on his side to play Week 1

@SteelersPride

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its doable, like i said just has alot of factors in there.....i hope ur right........hes electric and fun to watch

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its doable, like i said just has alot of factors in there.....i hope ur right........hes electric and fun to watch

Haha, I'm rooting for your opinion. Just because. ;)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders To Cut Trent Richardson
August 31st, 2015 at 6:00pm CST by Zach Links
Trent-Richardson-vertical-213x300.jpg
Courtesy of USA Today Sports Images.

The Raiders will cut running back Trent Richardson, Chris Mortensen of ESPN.com tweets. Richardson, 25, was said to have been on Oakland’s roster bubble this offseason.

Richardson was selected third overall in the 2012 draft by the Browns, but lasted just over a year in Cleveland, having been dealt to the Colts for a first-round pick early in the 2013 campaign. Richardson was underwhelming, to say the least, during his time in Indianapolis, recording 977 yards and six touchdowns on 316 rushing attempts across two seasons, while adding 55 receptions for 494 yards and a TD in 29 games (20 starts). During his time wearing blue and white, the Alabama product averaged just 3.1 yards per carry.

Richardson’s time in Indianapolis came to an unceremonious end when the Colts waived him after hitting him with a two-game suspension for conduct detrimental to the team at the end of the 2014 season. Less than a week after he was let go, the Raiders swooped in and signed him. Now, the former No. 3 overall pick will be looking to join the fourth team of his short career.

Latavius Murray andRoy Helu are the Raiders top two backs and T-Rich was expected to serve as the No. 3 back on the depth chart. However, today’s news confirms that Michael Dyer, who hasn’t been setting the world on fire either, has leapfrogged him.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would not surprise me in the least to see the Cowboys pick him up. Anyone can run behind that line, right?

Running behind(and into) them won't be the the problem i'm sure he'll excel there :frusty:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For anyone feeling sorry for TRich, let's keep things in perspective...along with his release, the Raiders paid him his six hundred thousand dollar salary.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not really my opinion its just theres factors were not privy to knowing

Yeah, and my comment didn't come out as intended. I am not rooting for Cobb to have a serious injury. Just rooting for you to win a debate. ;)

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think this board pumped stacy at all......and why did it have to be a 2nd or 3rd round keeper
I was high on Stacy myself. Had he been there when I picked in third, I would have taken him. I would have lost Jeffery though but probably would not have drafted CJ2k in 5th over a receiver(I would have taken Sanders likely). That situation probably still yields the same results.

Okay I just reanalyzed my games last year and if I had not kept Rodgers and took Bell and Stacy or Marshall I still would have likely won all my games I won except week 2 which ended up being a tie. I would have been 8-5 instead of 9-4-1 and since my league's standings tie-breakers are head to head, I would have been dropped to the final wild card spot and one playoff spot would have changed, the actual 6th seed out and the one that missed out on a head to head tie-breaker in. Also, the four tied were from two divisions, me and one in one and the two others in the other(out of 3 divisions). So my head to head and sweep of the guy I was tied with in my division got me in(on both accounts) but I lost head to the two in the other division. However its all irrelevant because I traded Bell.

Also, I play based on league strengths. If I was in your leagues I would certainly do things differently. I don't have to do that in my league. Having elite qb goes a long way and the way people play in that league. the RB guys want the qb before the receivers. The elite qb/elite RB/good WR is a great strategy. Had steelers gotten Bell some TDs I would not have been sweating and could have brought it all home.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was way high on Stacy early last season. Finally gave up about halfway through, I guess.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3