• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d be all for Detroit trading for BA tbh.

They won’t. But I’d be happy with the added weapon. He has a bright future. And Cooper is into his back nine at this point.
Not sure why Detroit would pay two WR's over $30M per year in the future but I guess Amon-Ra's doesn't kick in until 2026. That's also when the Goff extension kicks in. Detroit probably wants a guy for the next 2 years. In 2026 they would be allocating $130M to QB-WR-WR

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess trading Cooper away to obtain Aiyuk makes more sense. Still weird though.

No way I'd agree to a deal for Kendrick Bourne for Aiyuk though, you'd have to kick in something substantial on the Bourne side.

And IF it comes to fruition, I really like Cooper for a career year in SF. target share might go down, but the efficiency has the potential to go through the freaking roof
Pats would have to give up a better draft pick bc Bourne is just a JAG

Agree, I think Coop could be insane in SF and SF is going for it all again so really it makes sense. Maybe they love Pearsall and they haven't had problems drafting and developing WR's

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why Detroit would pay two WR's over $30M per year in the future but I guess Amon-Ra's doesn't kick in until 2026. That's also when the Goff extension kicks in. Detroit probably wants a guy for the next 2 years. In 2026 they would be allocating $130M to QB-WR-WR
They don’t have many guys left to resign. Hutch, but he has three years to go before he’s a FA.

JaMo lost all his guarantees and his 5th year option when he got suspended for gambling.

Assuming they get their money back from Cam Sutton. Which would leave them a little under $40million under for 2024.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,956.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do I know if my league is ppr or not. Draft is tonight should I worry about getting running backs or wide receivers based on that point system

@broncosmitty
@Shanemansj13
@TREFF

Attachments

• IMG_2517.png
    IMG_2517.png
    536 KB · Views: 6

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do I know if my league is ppr or not. Draft is tonight should I worry about getting running backs or wide receivers based on that point system

@broncosmitty
@Shanemansj13
@TREFF
also, DO NOT discount the .25 per completion.

every point matters, and a 30 completion week is 1.25 points better than a 25 completion week. People will trade away massive assets to get a 1.5 point per week advantage at WR/RB/TE, QB is every bit as important, especially in formats like this.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must the only 1 who thinks Aiyuk is nuts for wanting to be traded off a Super Bowl contending team?

I mean, even if SF dug their heels in... he could cash in as a FA for much more than a trade would garner.

His timing for forcing this, his timing in relation to free agency, and his request to leave a really good playoff team.... he must be mental. And all of this will come back to bite him and then he'll probably throw a tantrum on his new team.
:2cents:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must the only 1 who thinks Aiyuk is nuts for wanting to be traded off a Super Bowl contending team?

I mean, even if SF dug their heels in... he could cash in as a FA for much more than a trade would garner.
He wants to get paid prior to playing another season.

Like most everyone in the league. Players of his caliber almost never hit the free agent market.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants to get paid prior to playing another season.

Like most everyone in the league. Players of his caliber almost never hit the free agent market.

sure... but the problem is the timing... SF has zero reason to trade him... if you want to fight for your contract, do it when you actually have something to bargain with... but this feels like a game of chicken with only one side playing...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His timing for forcing this, his timing in relation to free agency, and his request to leave a really good playoff team.... he must be mental. And all of this will come back to bite him and then he'll probably throw a tantrum on his new team.
:2cents:
I think it is crazy for any athlete to want to be traded from a SB caliber team bc I would think winning is most important but not all athletes think the same. I always keep my reservations bc we don't always know everything about his situation. Yes on the outside. Why?
If SF low-balled him then you see Deebo, Kittle and CMac all paid then why aren't they paying you. It's a respect thing for a lot of these athletes. I don't remember him being a troublemaker or anything. It legitimately sounds like he just wants to get paid...do we even know what SF offered him?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure... but the problem is the timing... SF has zero reason to trade him... if you want to fight for your contract, do it when you actually have something to bargain with... but this feels like a game of chicken with only one side playing...
Like someone else said, pretty sure all this was going on before the draft.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s been trying for a deal all offseason.

And I can’t blame him. He’s guaranteed zero dollars after this season. A broken neck away from not having generational wealth.

Not sure when the timing would be better for him.

Cooper held out this summer. Lamb is still holding out. It’s all a guy can do to try and get themselves guaranteed money.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s been trying for a deal all offseason.

And I can’t blame him. He’s guaranteed zero dollars after this season. A broken neck away from not having generational wealth.

Not sure when the timing would be better for him.

Cooper held out this summer. Lamb is still holding out. It’s all a guy can do to try and get themselves guaranteed money.

again... sure.... but after the draft you lost almost all your bargaining power... at this point, he really has no power left, he aint getting money, unless the 49ers want to be nice...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably... but wasnt clear to us, which means neither side made it public...
Why do they need to?
So they have been trying to make a deal. Maybe Aiyuk thought they would meet his demands or at least a middle point. For all that we know SF low-balled him. I don't assume this is all on the player. It takes two to tango.

I would put this more on the organization. You know he wants a new contract like any player in this situation. They waited too long

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again... sure.... but after the draft you lost almost all your bargaining power... at this point, he really has no power left, he aint getting money, unless the 49ers want to be nice...
He’s going to get money, or not play.

I think that is his bargaining power.

The man just was named sixty something best, of all players in the league, by players in the league. If SF doesn’t want to pay him longterm, someone else is going to.