• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy bb trade?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son's fantasy team is doing quite well in categories other than steals and assists. The guy who is killing it in these two categories has Ty Lawson, Kemba Walker, and Rajon Rondo on his team. My boy's best PG is (gulp) Derrick Rose. Thinking about proposing a Rose for Lawson trade. Any thoughts?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son's fantasy team is doing quite well in categories other than steals and assists. The guy who is killing it in these two categories has Ty Lawson, Kemba Walker, and Rajon Rondo on his team. My boy's best PG is (gulp) Derrick Rose. Thinking about proposing a Rose for Lawson trade. Any thoughts?

In a heart beat I would make that trade. Rose is injury prone and they are going to be playing games with him, but tell your son to go to espn.com first and look at the statistics for each player for this year and last and compare. In my league each basket is 2 points and each assists is 2 points, and 1 point for each rebound, block and steal. You don't necessarily want to give up a 40 point per game/week player for a 20. I haven't looked at Lawson's numbers, so I am guessing that they are equal.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I looked them up and they about equal in value except for the injury prone on Rose deal. I would take that trade, but there are no guarantees. It sounds like Chicago is going to play it safe and limit Rose on the court. If they do that, then he should last the entire season.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much scoring are you getting elsewhere? If you're getting a lot from your other players, giving up Rose won't hurt as much. Although, if he does stay healthy, he should start bringing your steals and assists numbers up.

If you do want to trade him, try getting Rondo + a lower level player for Rose. Rondo will be good for the stats you need and Rose is a big enough star name that the other team might bite on giving up more for him