• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football Reactions and Pick Ups Week 1

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rank these potential pick ups;

Jamison Crowder, Michael Gallup, Courtland Sutton

All have pros/cons. Crowder got lots of targets/Jets offense doesn't look good, Gallup got lots of targets in a potential offensive powerhouse/isn't the #1 WR (Cooper is), Sutton appears to be Flacco's #1 guy over Sanders/Broncos O struggled

PPR
Crowder
gallup
Sutton

Standard
Gallup
Crowder
Sutton

crowder is gonna get his looks legit 100+ catch guy

gallup has some serious upside, IMHO he may be better than amari :yes:. Or at least outproduce him. Sutton was thought to be a beast, but that offense, and flacco, ugh

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm..not knowing what's there, I dunno, but, the only not widely owned WR's that catch my eye so far are AJ Brown, or maybe McLauren. It'd be personal preference between the 2 Browns IMHO, but it may be a moot point for you
yeah for me im way more into john brown, i think i posted the guys earlier, but those are the likes of guys available. i really think im gonna go for john brown. Then smaller bids on hardman and john ross(got the snaps and the targets??)

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah for me im way more into john brown, i think i posted the guys earlier, but those are the likes of guys available. i really think im gonna go for john brown. Then smaller bids on hardman and john ross(got the snaps and the targets??)
Ross is intriguing, I only wonder, how long before he gets hurt, and what happens to his targets when Green comes back? He's a tough sell for me, but if he comes cheap, ride him while he's hot

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picking up Amendola. Lots of balls going his way in that offense.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now i gotta decide if cam is a keeper, or pursue dak

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ross is intriguing, I only wonder, how long before he gets hurt, and what happens to his targets when Green comes back? He's a tough sell for me, but if he comes cheap, ride him while he's hot
Thats exactly my thoughts. WHen green comes back , anytghing goes. BUt the snap count, targets, and in a new offense.........he looks primed to be this years tyler boyd

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picking up Amendola. Lots of balls going his way in that offense.
i dont think staffords gonna give amendola, jones, hock, golladay, and the RB's all a billion looks again, they did play zona.......hes a ppr stash

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rank these potential pick ups;

Jamison Crowder, Michael Gallup, Courtland Sutton

All have pros/cons. Crowder got lots of targets/Jets offense doesn't look good, Gallup got lots of targets in a potential offensive powerhouse/isn't the #1 WR (Cooper is), Sutton appears to be Flacco's #1 guy over Sanders/Broncos O struggled
Crowder got a ton of targets but....
Well the jets are the jets. So their offense will struggle & then they will just start going to the security blanket (Bell) in the passing game. Also now looks like a back up QB will be starting for awhile.

I mentioned in another thread around here before the season started. Gallup would be a sleeper.
He has a lot of continuity with Dak this year. In training camp they would hook up a lot on big plays. In preseason when a play broke down the two of them are on same page. My opinion between these three. I would take Gallup.
In fact in my ppr league I have him. For FF purposes I rather have Gallup over Cooper by the time the season ends. Cooper actually helps Gallups FF stats. Since he isnt the #1 (double teamed) & Dak will go to the open guy
Again just my humble predictions

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crowder got a ton of targets but....
Well the jets are the jets. So their offense will struggle & then they will just start going to the security blanket (Bell) in the passing game. Also now looks like a back up QB will be starting for awhile.

I mentioned in another thread around here before the season started. Gallup would be a sleeper.
He has a lot of continuity with Dak this year. In training camp they would hook up a lot on big plays. In preseason when a play broke down the two of them are on same page. My opinion between these three. I would take Gallup.
In fact in my ppr league I have him. For FF purposes I rather have Gallup over Cooper by the time the season ends. Cooper actually helps Gallups FF stats. Since he isnt the #1 (double teamed) & Dak will go to the open guy
Again just my humble predictions
disagree, the security blanket is crowder, as it was enunwa and kearse last year. gase loves the slot, darnold loves targeting the slot, the security blanket in New york is crowder. Remember they signed him very early in FA, and paid up a bit. They wanted him, for this. gallup is a massive sleeper and agree gallup over copper.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
disagree, the security blanket is crowder, as it was enunwa and kearse last year. gase loves the slot, darnold loves targeting the slot, the security blanket in New york is crowder. Remember they signed him very early in FA, and paid up a bit. They wanted him, for this. gallup is a massive sleeper and agree gallup over copper.
fair enough. I am not an expert in Jetsville.
Just figure most inexperienced QBs learn quickly to dump off to the RB, especially if they are struggling.
but I believe you know more than I would on jets football. I stand corrected. :thumb:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fair enough. I am not an expert in Jetsville.
Just figure most inexperienced QBs learn quickly to dump off to the RB, especially if they are struggling.
but I believe you know more than I would on jets football. I stand corrected. :thumb:
im vested in crowder, but a staple of adam gase's offense is heavily targeting the slot, and mr darnold targets the slot like a boss

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line though, Semien sucks, hard. Crowder will get receptions, but yardage and scores are gonna be disappointing. Dude couldn't get consistently usable production from Manny Sanders and a still prime DT. Crowder owners got hope Darnold gets over his mono fast