• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fan Voting for the Pro Bowl

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, can the NFL go ahead and get rid of this already? This is getting beyond pathetic at this point. It used to be a nice way of seeing where the rest of the NFL fanbases ranks your team's players, but when it turns into one fan base voting multiple times each and voting for nothing but their own players... it's time to revamp the system, or get rid of it completely. Now it's just a display of which fan base never leaves NFL.com.

ProBowl.jpg

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol they won't ever get rid of it, cause they think fans want all the interaction they can get. It's ok though, they give players and coaches more say anyway.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Coaches and players should get to pick. Rodgers, Woodson, and maybe Clifton and should be considered.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well at least our top offensive weapon leads his position

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
??
Both Willis and Bowman > Bishop.
FI this list has Lee as a defensive weapon.
Still, you have a point, he's done more for our field position each game than many of the offensive players.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted hella times. I'll keep stuffing it whenever I'm bored.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give packers fans a break. There isn't anything better to do in Wisconsin.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This system is better than the NBA's. I remember one time Yao Ming led all NBA players in All-Star votes, yet the man didn't even shoot a hoop for 4 years straight. How was that possible?!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not like there gonna be playing in it anyway, they will need there rest haha

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol they won't ever get rid of it, cause they think fans want all the interaction they can get. It's ok though, they give players and coaches more say anyway.

I know, the fans actually feel part of it by getting 1/3 of the vote, while the Coaches get 1/3 and the Players get 1/3... with the Coaches and Players vote carrying more weight since I don't think they're allowed to vote for their own guys.

It just makes me roll my eyes when I see NFL Network and NFL.com display these fan votes and then with complete sincerity say that the majority of the NFL Fans think it should be the NFC North vs the AFC in the ProBowl. Unless I'm really underestimating how many fans out there just jump from Super Bowl winning team to Super Bowl winning team.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This system is better than the NBA's. I remember one time Yao Ming led all NBA players in All-Star votes, yet the man didn't even shoot a hoop for 4 years straight. How was that possible?!

Iverson, McGrady, Carter....

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol i don't follow basketball but i think the majority of sports fans are clueless. Guys like us that get online to look things up, and follow everything closely are the minority in my experience.

My dads generation is the worst. Sometimes I like to have a beer and watch the games with him, but its obvious he doesn't don't know much beyond the talk of the pregame shows, or what he picked up from playing back in school, his memory isn't to great though lol. None of his friends know much either. it's the pre-internet generation, they are info deprived.

Young kids too they screw up fan voting, most don't know shit yet, they just gravitate to big hyped names.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lol i don't follow basketball but i think the majority of sports fans are clueless. Guys like us that get online to look things up, and follow everything closely are the minority in my experience.

My dads generation is the worst. Sometimes I like to have a beer and watch the games with him, but its obvious he doesn't don't know much beyond the talk of the pregame shows, or what he picked up from playing back in school, his memory isn't to great though lol. None of his friends know much either. it's the pre-internet generation, they are info deprived.

Young kids too they screw up fan voting, most don't know shit yet, they just gravitate to big hyped names.

What a load of nonsense.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They should get rid of the Pro Bowl entirely.