• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons game

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go watch him broadcast a game and let those of us who realize he might have been crippled if he was the QB on Sunday continue the discussion.

Him and Nantz were off yesterday. That damn Aikman doesn't miss a week lol.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is just an average QB without Zeke. He can't carry the team like Tony did.
Based on a one game sample size and one of the worst[if not the worst] performances from the LT position in Cowboys history? Hardly. And you've said something similar to this before and I'll ask again. What did Romo ever carry the Cowboys to? When Romo had little to no help, the Cowboys never did anything of significance and almost always lost in elimination games. So again, what did he carry a team to?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak, welcome to Russell Wilson's world.
Russell Wilson's world is auto-sacking himself and not doing anything of relevance all game yet still being in the game and in position to win it because his defense kept him in it. The Cowboys defense surely did not keep Dak in the game Sunday afternoon and Dak was not auto-sacking himself. That was the worst LT performance I've ever seen.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People forget he was MVP runner up just 3 seasons ago.
Yeah and he also had a very good supporting cast around him too. He surely didn't do everything by himself.
Opponents had to respect our running attack when Zeke was playing. This allowed Dak to excel at play action.
Losing Zeke hurts without question, but you still have to respect the Cowboys running game. The issue was that Chaz Green killed several drives single-handedly. The moment they began to run the ball well, that drive was ended because of Chaz Green. It doesn't matter if Zeke was back there or not, that kind of LT play would have stopped the Cowboys on every drive.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Garrett, I really do. But as soon as I saw that batch of runs for little gain I knew Garrett was going to run home to Moma.

Zek is so good & high profile, it helps keep Garrett committed to the run imo. But with no Zek, Garrett wants to fall back to his comfort zone and go to the air.

That first & 10 at the ATL 11 in the 3 qtr was the beginning of the end. You knew your line was having protection trouble. You knew Morris was finding his stride on this drive.

Downside management. What is the last thing you want to do here? ..fumble or take a big sack.
A sack that not only takes you back it turns the defense into a pack of wild dogs for the next several plays.

At the very least pound the rock first 2 downs ..now they have to guess Morris, pass or a Dak run.
The only thing Garrett should be blamed for was not benching Green at half. Not that Bell was any better, but Green was absolutely unbearable. Bell sort of has an excuse. The Cowboys were in obvious pass situations when he came in and the game was out of reach. So the Falcons could just tee off. The drive we established the run game, Green single-handedly killed the drive and then Nugent missed the FG. At that point it was still a game. A game that Green shouldn't have been in.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why mustbobe always insert Eagles shit on the Dallas Board

News flash. We don't give a fuck about the Eagles nor their troll fans.
The better question is why does every fan base feel compelled to come here and talk trash. I don't think I've ever posted on another team's board besides the Redskins and that was for obvious reasons. I'm sure the Eagles board is popping off right now because they apparently won the SB this season already and Wentz is prime Peyton, but I wouldn't know because I haven't even bothered to look at their board.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on a one game sample size and one of the worst[if not the worst] performances from the LT position in Cowboys history? Hardly. And you've said something similar to this before and I'll ask again. What did Romo ever carry the Cowboys to? When Romo had little to no help, the Cowboys never did anything of significance and almost always lost in elimination games. So again, what did he carry a team to?

Romo was a bad mutha

Reactions: GNG

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pattern is obvious. It is time for jerruh to STFU.The Ezekial Elliot suspension is an attack on jerruh and the Cowboys.

Cowboys had a top 5 pas rush going into Sundays game and the last time an opposING offensive lineman was called for a hold was 28 quarters until a flag is finally thrown in garbage time. Jeff heath is called for tackling by the ear hole, but then the Falcons get away with 2 face masks and a blow to the head on Dak. The horrendous calls that allowed the Packers to win those 2 playoff games.

You would have to be blind not to notice the NFL is corrupt

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw 4 facemasks that weren't called - Dak, Morris and Beasley and forget the 4th. But, that's the NFL.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw 4 facemasks that weren't called - Dak, Morris and Beasley and forget the 4th. But, that's the NFL.
To make up for those misses they called one on Dallas that never happened.
But remember there's fans out there who say Dallas gets all the favorable calls.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The better question is why does every fan base feel compelled to come here and talk trash. I don't think I've ever posted on another team's board besides the Redskins and that was for obvious reasons. I'm sure the Eagles board is popping off right now because they apparently won the SB this season already and Wentz is prime Peyton, but I wouldn't know because I haven't even bothered to look at their board.

I didn't see other fans talking crap on here hardly ever. There is one Falcon fan on this thread but you can tell he's young. Eagles fans aren't the type to pound their chest. We are called Negadelphians for a reason. We are expecting a melt down. And there not one post talking SB on the Eagles section. Not one.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Tony had this kind of talent around him when he was QB I'm sure the Cowboys would be in the SB.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and he also had a very good supporting cast around him too. He surely didn't do everything by himself.

Losing Zeke hurts without question, but you still have to respect the Cowboys running game. The issue was that Chaz Green killed several drives single-handedly. The moment they began to run the ball well, that drive was ended because of Chaz Green. It doesn't matter if Zeke was back there or not, that kind of LT play would have stopped the Cowboys on every drive.
The Cowboys are more explosive with Zeke at RB.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see other fans talking crap on here hardly ever. There is one Falcon fan on this thread but you can tell he's young. Eagles fans aren't the type to pound their chest. We are called Negadelphians for a reason. We are expecting a melt down. And there not one post talking SB on the Eagles section. Not one.
Why do you spend more time on the Cowboys home page than the Eagle's site?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you spend more time on the Cowboys home page than the Eagle's site?

I domt. The Hoops Eagle page is dead. I go to their official one which happens to be fantastic. 1000's of posters... not 5

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 year ago today- Romo made his speech.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo was a bad mutha
Romo was great, but he didn't carry teams like say, Peyton did. I'm sorry. When somebody says Romo was carrying bad teams, I just disagree. We never made the playoffs when Romo was on a bad team and lost a lot of elimination games that he played a part in us losing.