• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons game

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why mustbobe always insert Eagles shit on the Dallas Board

News flash. We don't give a fuck about the Eagles nor their troll fans.

Because there was a point to it numbnutz. Vatai got much better as time when on. I was trying to give an example of when a Tackle had a bad game but bounced back. I thought you were in your room crying anyway.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that guys play hard for him, but I just hate his system. You nailed it on the soft coverage. We finally have a pass rush, for goodness sake, come up and press the receivers and if you give up a long play once in a while, fine, you'll make up for it in more sacks and turnovers. I swear, when we get in that two deep it's pitch and catch
He has to make his game plans with the talent he has. Which isnt much right now. If you want a better defense we need to get better talent out there. I am not blaming the DC here.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Ryan threw it in tight windows for most of the day. He made some damn great throws on 3rd down. I'm not saying the D was good today but sometimes the other team just makes damn good plays. Ryan was awesome today.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile Brady has all day as usual to throw

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because there was a point to it numbnutz. Vatai got much better as time when on. I was trying to give an example of when a Tackle had a bad game but bounced back. I thought you were in your room crying anyway.
I haveva point too. We, and yes I'm speaking for the great majority of us on this board, don't give a shit about what happened to the Eagles.

How's that for a point?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Garrett, I really do. But as soon as I saw that batch of runs for little gain I knew Garrett was going to run home to Moma.

Zek is so good & high profile, it helps keep Garrett committed to the run imo. But with no Zek, Garrett wants to fall back to his comfort zone and go to the air.

That first & 10 at the ATL 11 in the 3 qtr was the beginning of the end. You knew your line was having protection trouble. You knew Morris was finding his stride on this drive.

Downside management. What is the last thing you want to do here? ..fumble or take a big sack.
A sack that not only takes you back it turns the defense into a pack of wild dogs for the next several plays.

At the very least pound the rock first 2 downs ..now they have to guess Morris, pass or a Dak run.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Garrett, I really do. But as soon as I saw that batch of runs for little gain I knew Garrett was going to run home to Moma.

Zek is so good & high profile, it helps keep Garrett committed to the run imo. But with no Zek, Garrett wants to fall back to his comfort zone and go to the air.

That first & 10 at the ATL 11 in the 3 qtr was the beginning of the end. You knew your line was having protection trouble. You knew Morris was finding his stride on this drive.

Downside management. What is the last thing you want to do here? ..fumble or take a big sack.
A sack that not only takes you back it turns the defense into a pack of wild dogs for the next several plays.

At the very least pound the rock first 2 downs ..now they have to guess Morris, pass or a Dak run.
Watching replays of the sacks only makes it worse for me. Every one of them are no TE help, no RB to chip. Just a pitiful job by the coaching staff. I blame them more than Green or Bell. They are backups for a reason, it's not their fault they are scrubs.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season i's probably over and is guaranteed to be over if smith misses any more games. Chaz is soft and made clayborn look like LT and he ain't LT. Cooper AKA" t-Rex "is also horrible. Green is obviously not a capable backup tackle. I had TJ watt and foster as instant starters going into the draft and we passed on both of them.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching replays of the sacks only makes it worse for me. Every one of them are no TE help, no RB to chip. Just a pitiful job by the coaching staff. I blame them more than Green or Bell. They are backups for a reason, it's not their fault they are scrubs.
What pisst me off is two of the sacks clayborn grabbed face mask and they should have been nullified. I just know if a Cowboys defender does that flags would have rained down.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't he been sacked more then Dak prior to today?
Sacks and protection are not always exactly the same. Dak has been beaten up pretty good this year. The fact he hasn't been sacked more is a testament to his getting rid of the ball and also his elusiveness and strength

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What pisst me off is two of the sacks clayborn grabbed face mask and they should have been nullified. I just know if a Cowboys defender does that flags would have rained down.
Refs were horrible. The OPI on Butler on the fake punt was a terrible call. Butler was actually being held before Alford flopped like a Duke basketball player

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sacks and protection are not always exactly the same. Dak has been beaten up pretty good this year. The fact he hasn't been sacked more is a testament to his getting rid of the ball and also his elusiveness and strength
If there was an immobile QB out there yesterday, we'd have given up 12-13 sacks. Not an exaggeration

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs were horrible. The OPI on Butler on the fake punt was a terrible call. Butler was actually being held before Alford flopped like a Duke basketball player

Did you hear that rule.? There cant be an defensive PI on that play. Odd