• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons game

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bell started were not in this hole.
Green may have had one of the worst performances I've seen from an OL but I don't think the game goes much differently with Bell starting.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. This defense still has holes to fill at safety, LB, and DT. And now back up LT.
It's going to be hard to sign anyone in FA when Lawrence and Irving are due to get paid, but the D needs help at LB and DB without question.
I'm gonna say something that some Cowboy fans will see as blasphemous, but I'd like to see a new DC. I hate our style of play, freaking soft slow death. Every good QB kills our defense

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any doubt its time to move on from Green ?

And time to draft a LB that can play other than Lee ?

Defense is playing with 10 with Smith on the field he is not back from that Knee injury

JMHO

9 when Heath is out there.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Defense is playing with 10 with Smith on the field he is not back from that Knee injury

JMHO

I wanted a Watt and got a Taco. I love Lee but if he can't play he can't PLAY.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be hard to sign anyone in FA when Lawrence and Irving are due to get paid, but the D needs help at LB and DB without question.
I'm gonna say something that some Cowboy fans will see as blasphemous, but I'd like to see a new DC. I hate our style of play, freaking soft slow death. Every good QB kills our defense
The best thing about Marinelli is how much he gets out of his guys. I tend to agree that on game day he seems not that great at times and sometimes I see those two safeties so friggin deep and that soft zone and wonder what he is thinking. I still can't believe he put every DB that far back last week before the Hill play. But I think the way he gets guys to play hard and gets the best out of them offsets any of the negatives. Every guy to a man loves him and plays their heart out for him. I think that is a big part of defense.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green may have had one of the worst performances I've seen from an OL but I don't think the game goes much differently with Bell starting.
True, that statement was made off of Bells first two opportunities when knew how to force the DE deep past Dak.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best thing about Marinelli is how much he gets out of his guys. I tend to agree that on game day he seems not that great at times and sometimes I see those two safeties so friggin deep and that soft zone and wonder what he is thinking. I still can't believe he put every DB that far back last week before the Hill play. But I think the way he gets guys to play hard and gets the best out of them offsets any of the negatives. Every guy to a man loves him and plays their heart out for him. I think that is a big part of defense.
I agree that guys play hard for him, but I just hate his system. You nailed it on the soft coverage. We finally have a pass rush, for goodness sake, come up and press the receivers and if you give up a long play once in a while, fine, you'll make up for it in more sacks and turnovers. I swear, when we get in that two deep it's pitch and catch

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And garrett is a good coach...... not buying it.
Ive been on Garretts side due to the type of players the team has collected, I'm done with his lack of game time adjustments or lack thereof though.
The team needs a young lively hot coach next year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive been on Garretts side due to the type of players the team has collected, I'm done with his lack of game time adjustments or lack thereof though.
The team needs a young lively hot coach next year.
It's hard because I really like Jason, but you are right, the lack of adjustments have been a problem for him from the start, and we simply get wore out by opposing coaches in the 2nd half of games. The guy that I think would be perfect...yes, I know he is a prick...Harbaugh would be fantastic here

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont hate getting a new DC. I am not a fan of the Tampa D in 2017. It is not working!!

FakeBelieve

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,389.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ your o-line

Dak was shook! It looked like he was crying!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JMHO

Todays game reminded me of the Eagles last year when Lane Johnson was out for 10 games and Vatai came in to replace him. He gave up 4 sacks his first game to Ryan Kerrigan. He got better during those 10 games and now is our starting LT with Peters out. The point is sometimes young OLineman (especially Tackles) really struggle but you need to be patient. He might need some time for development so you just cant kick him to the curb. Tough game Colors. Hang in there brother.

FakeBelieve

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,389.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patience is one thing. Taking the most sacks since the early nineties on a team that defintely can’t lose their QB is another. If Wentz was taking that beating I doubt you’d be encouraging patience.

But yes I agree the Cowboys need to continue to show patience. Unless they’re playing a different opponent from the NFC South.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont care if they love him. That has nothing to do with playing good defense. It is about the sceme and players. Both are insufficient.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patience is one thing. Taking the most sacks since the early nineties on a team that defintely can’t lose their QB is another. If Wentz was taking that beating I doubt you’d be encouraging patience.

But yes I agree the Cowboys need to continue to show patience. Unless they’re playing a different opponent from the NFC South.

Wentz did take a beating like that last year when Lane Johnson was out that 1st game but Vatai got a little better each week and is now our starting LT. He gave up 4 sacks in the first half and they brought Celek in the 2nd half to help him out. I don't know why Garrett didn't do that. Witten is a phenomenal blocker.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why mustbobe always insert Eagles shit on the Dallas Board

News flash. We don't give a fuck about the Eagles nor their troll fans.