• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons game

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freaking Julio was soooooooo close to being an Eagle. Andy Reid wanted him bad and the Eagles had a trade in place to send Kelvin Kolb to Arizona for the 5th pick in the draft. The trade couldnt go through because of the lock-out. The lock-out ended after the draft and we winded up getting AZ's 2nd round pick the following year and Dominique Rodgers Cromartie. Soooooo close. DAMN!
Who cares???

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they can use this juilo jones "almost" non story as another excuse for 0 Superbowls.

Yeah, if we could only be Cowboy and Lakers fans. Amazing. Sorry about your Yankees.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learn to take a hint.
Take your Eagles CRAP to the Eagles. In fact take all your crap and GTFO.

You sound like one of those little kids who lost on Atari and kicked the other kid out your house and went up to your bedroom crying.

FakeBelieve

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,389.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones is a disgusting person.

Yes the Falcons need the win. It’s not any bigger than last week’s division loss. That was awful. Don’t care about Zeke’s personal life but will take anything that helps our chances.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A low tackle or a helmet to helmet shot possibly would slow him down. Or maybe talk trash to him and maybe he takes a swing and gets ejected. Jones is probably the best in the NFL

Fantasy wise he has blown donkey balls this year. I drafted him #1.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with all the talk about how Dak is nothing without a running game and the Cowboys are a crappy team without Zeke...my guess is the result of this game is going to be totally overblown as an indicator of how the next month will go. Personally I felt even at 100% this was a tough matchup for us. I know Atl isn't playing great but I think @Atl is a tough spot for our defense. Now without Zeke and IMO more importantly without Smith this is a really, really tough matchup. But it's only one game. If we lose it's a game that we may have lost anyway. So for me it's just one of 16 and a tougher one than most. So if we don't look great I'm not even thinking about writing off the next 5 until Zeke comes back, but fully expect everyone else around the league and the media to do so.

That being said, our defense has been pretty good the last couple of games. It's time for them to go from good at times to good. If that happens and Green and Cooper can hold down the left side I think we still have a good shot here. I think Green has been OK when he has seen playing time. I think Cooper has been OK this year. If Dez is healthy Dak needs to spread the ball around and Morris et al need to be competent. They aren't Zeke and we don't need them to be Zeke. We just need to be able to run the ball some. I think we will do so. If Morris doesn't come out on fire I keep rotating through the 3 guys and keep them fresh and try to wear down the left side of the Falcons defense. I'm also throwing 15 plus balls to Beasley and TEs to keep moving the chains.