• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EZEKIEL ELLIOTT ATTACKED GIRLFRIEND 3 TIMES ... NFL Says

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thread where this discussion took place.
Please show me where I sad Dallas doesn't take troubled players.

McClain eligible to be activated on Monday

If you can't STFU.

Thanks for posting that. Go read the thread. I said Dallas takes chances on players and you go... what about Aaron Hernandez. What about Michael Vick. What about Rothlesberger. You attempt was to say Dallas is no different then every other team.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now granted Pday and Manster could be the 2000 version of Abbott and Costello but I find it hard to believe something wasn't taken out of context? Even those two are not that blind.

Go look at the link Manster posted. Then you'll see. Look at page 3 and 4 and how the called me a f-ing idiot for saying Dallas takes chances on questionable players. It was just about every Cowboy poster saying I was full of shit. Now Manster will spin this is to precise words. When did I say exactly word for word that. Go read for yourself..
They all said Dallas doesn't take more chances on bad character guys.

Last edited:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go look at the link Manster posted. Then you'll see. Look at page 3 and 4 and how the called me a f-ing idiot for saying Dallas takes chances on questionable players. It was just about every Cowboy poster saying I was full of shit. Now Manster will spin this is to precise words. When did I say exactly word for word that. Go read for yourself..
They all said Dallas doesn't take more chances on bad character guys.
You can't read can you. Not once did I say Dallas doesn't take bad character guys. I said all teams will.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for posting that. Go read the thread. I said Dallas takes chances on players and you go... what about Aaron Hernandez. What about Michael Vick. What about Rothlesberger. You attempt was to say Dallas is no different then every other team.
No I was pointing out to an idiot that most if not all will take a chance on these guys.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't read can you. Not once did I say Dallas doesn't take bad character guys. I said all teams will.

When I said Jerry has cone out and admitted he takes chances on character guys you all fucking ripped me. If you agreed with me then why were you attacking me back then? I simply said Jerry takes chances and you guys went ape shit on me and acted like he didnt.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I was pointing out to an idiot that most if not all will take a chance on these guys.

Exactly, insinuating that Dallas is no different then other teams... which they clearly freaking are. And I don't even have a problem with it. I wish Philly took more chances. You were one hundred percent trying to say Dallas is no different then any other team and I'm an idiot for thinking they are.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, insinuating that Dallas is no different then other teams... which they clearly freaking are. And I don't even have a problem with it. I wish Philly took more chances. You were one hundred percent trying to say Dallas is no different then any other team and I'm an idiot for thinking they are.
Again, pull one post where I said Dallas doesn't take questionable players.
You can't so you keep trying to make shit up.
Fuck, I even made it easy for you by giving you the thread in question.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, pull one post where I said Dallas doesn't take questionable players.
You can't so you keep trying to make shit up.
Fuck, I even made it easy for you by giving you the thread in question.
When I said Jerry has cone out and admitted he takes chances on character guys you all fucking ripped me. If you agreed with me then why were you attacking me back then? I simply said Jerry takes chances and you guys went ape shit on me and acted like he didnt.
You are slow. I never....... Fuck it I give up on this MORON

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet you drag my name in this....did you read the thread?

more drama about nothing from me and you still play the victim card every chance you get

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure...just ask the philly & Washington fans. They know and buy it hook, line and sinker

And you are lumping all the fans into one group and wonder why people say you are full of shit when you do that.

I personally did not know the whole story about Elliot and really did not comment on it too much. I waited until the NFL handed their decision before I commented on it. I am surprised by the 6 game suspension. Never saw that coming. There has to be more to this story and some Cowboys fans are refusing to accept that (Notice I did not say all Cowboy fans)

Domestic violence is a major problem in this world. They are hard to prosecute because it is hard to get women to cooperate. On top of that when they do cooperate they are attacked without mercy making it seem it was all their fault. That is why so many men get away with domestic violence. I personally think any man that puts his hands on a woman is a coward and deserves everything he gets....I personally am partial to a good old fashioned wood shed ass whipping. Now I am not sure what all of the facts are and no one here can say the same. However Zeke is not completely innocent in this IMO and neither is the girl in question. She has some credibility issues and so does Zeke. If he would have kept his dumb ass out of the news while this investigation was going on none of this would have happened. He should have focused on showing everyone he is not he person this girl is making him out to be. On top of that if he had evidence to show he did not do the alleged acts he should have released it. Now his reps are saying they will release a slew of evidence that will clear his name. Where was all this evidence when he was being investigated you stupid fucks (not you.....Zeke's reps) They let an investigation go on for more than a year when they could have cleared his name? I call bullshit on that. Zeke is hiding something imo. The NFL admits that the girl made a false statement. They also state that the evidence of the other incidents show Zeke caused them. The girl may have been bitter and wanted to really destroy him given the fact he put his hands on her before.....maybe...maybe not.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are lumping all the fans into one group and wonder why people say you are full of shit when you do that.
LOL...yep, philly and Washington fans might say that.
I question 6 games and you have all these red hot sports opinion cause it's a Dallas player.
Point that finger at me Clyde all you want.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I personally did not know the whole story about Elliot and really did not comment on it too much. I waited until the NFL handed their decision before I commented on it. I am surprised by the 6 game suspension. Never saw that coming. There has to be more to this story and some Cowboys fans are refusing to accept that (Notice I did not say all Cowboy fans)

Domestic violence is a major problem in this world. They are hard to prosecute because it is hard to get women to cooperate. On top of that when they do cooperate they are attacked without mercy making it seem it was all their fault. That is why so many men get away with domestic violence. I personally think any man that puts his hands on a woman is a coward and deserves everything he gets....I personally am partial to a good old fashioned wood shed ass whipping. Now I am not sure what all of the facts are and no one here can say the same. However Zeke is not completely innocent in this IMO and neither is the girl in question. She has some credibility issues and so does Zeke. If he would have kept his dumb ass out of the news while this investigation was going on none of this would have happened. He should have focused on showing everyone he is not he person this girl is making him out to be. On top of that if he had evidence to show he did not do the alleged acts he should have released it. Now his reps are saying they will release a slew of evidence that will clear his name. Where was all this evidence when he was being investigated you stupid fucks (not you.....Zeke's reps) They let an investigation go on for more than a year when they could have cleared his name? I call bullshit on that. Zeke is hiding something imo. The NFL admits that the girl made a false statement. They also state that the evidence of the other incidents show Zeke caused them. The girl may have been bitter and wanted to really destroy him given the fact he put his hands on her before.....maybe...maybe not.
buddy....I've been married 38 years and have always done things the right way with regards to women. I don't need this forum to state PC bull shit about not putting hands on women.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
buddy....I've been married 38 years and have always done things the right way with regards to women. I don't need this forum to state PC bull shit about not putting hands on women.

Then don't post here. Don't get your panties in a wad because someone puts their opinions on a message board. :doh:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bullshit. if there were photos he would have been charged.

There were photos. The experts said they were from an "earlier time frame when Elliot was not around"
There was also a witness statement that she had gotten the injuries at a barfight at an earlier date.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for the 3rd time being a charm.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you play with fire you're gonna get burned. Zeke is learning that the hard way.

If he did hit her, fuck him and it will only be a matter of time before he does it again.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm
a 13 month long investigation by the NFL is way to long for any player in the NFL to be subjected to. This should have been done and over with in no more than 6 months and that still way to long. The accused Ms Thompson has publically stated she wanted revenge on Elliot and asked friends to lie for her. Pictures were procured by the NFL that show bruises on Thompson from Thompson not from a police evidence file. Prosecutors refused to file charges against Elliot. And yet Roger Goodell with his hand chosen blue ribbon panel that has a Major Giants fan on it which in and of it self creates a big conflict of interest has basically taken the line of thinking that they know more than anybody else and Elliot deserves a 6 game suspension.

No legal proof necessary to suspend a player Check
Accuser Publically stating she is out to get player Check
Pictures obtained from Accuser not Police Check
NFL dragging it feet for 13 months in investigation Check
Accused player acting like Dumbass
during investigation Check
Blue ribbon panel with no conflicts Right
Ego-maniacal Commissioner Check

Yep this is all 100% squared up and the pretty red bow tied

Elliot is no angel in all of this but 6 games and roughly $600000 in game checks sure seems excessive to me for a he said she said with the only burden of proof being we "believe her more than You "
Looks like Goodell is giving Ms Thompson her revenge

JMHO