• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EZEKIEL ELLIOTT ATTACKED GIRLFRIEND 3 TIMES ... NFL Says

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are slow. I never....... Fuck it I give up on this MORON

When I said Dallas had a rep of taking chances on players you guys went ape shit on me. It's all right there in the thread you posted. What were you jumping all over my jock for, the fun of it. All I said was Jerry takes chances on players and you, PDay, Jarntt, Earl were all like, "You're an idiot. Jerry doesn't have that rep at all" Unbelievable

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I said Dallas had a rep of taking chances on players you guys went ape shit on me. It's all right there in the thread you posted. What were you jumping all over my jock for, the fun of it. All I said was Jerry takes chances on players and you, PDay, Jarntt, Earl were all like, "You're an idiot. Jerry doesn't have that rep at all" Unbelievable
:frusty:
Tell you what, you go read the thread and show where I said Dallas doesn't take questionable players.
I will ignore your dumb ass until you do so.
Good day moron.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:frusty:
Tell you what, you go read the thread and show where I said Dallas doesn't take questionable players.
I will ignore your dumb ass until you do so.
Good day moron.

Manster don't mean to take the spotlight of Zeke, but Mother Marge said that you were rough with her on multiple occasions. She used to wear her full habit in 90 degree weather, to hide the bruises I assume. Places for people like you my friend and talk about hot

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
buddy....I've been married 38 years and have always done things the right way with regards to women. I don't need this forum to state PC bull shit about not putting hands on women.

Not putting your hands on woman is "PC bull shit". Wow dude.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manster don't mean to take the spotlight of Zeke, but Mother Marge said that you were rough with her on multiple occasions. She used to wear her full habit in 90 degree weather, to hide the bruises I assume. Places for people like you my friend and talk about hot
She's lying, and I have proof.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should go read the thread. I said Jerry is known for taking risky players and I wish the Eagles would too and they absolutely ripped me for saying that. Now they are on here acting like they didnt.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this really an NFCE thread but you are spinning his statement just a little?????

You're right. I went back and read it again and took it out of context. But I read a great article once. The only people who hate PC are old white men. What do you mean I can't say ignorant shit anymore?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh whatever, she had it coming.

"Oh hey, you just made us several million dollars!!! Let me close my mouth around your dick and shut the fuck up because I'm worthless and lucky to be the new inheritance!" Said no wife ever... this bitch probably did something f'd up to get him that pissed off, yet nobody in this Country questions it because she has a vagina.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The woman cooperated with the NFL’s investigation, which lasted over a year. Four expert advisors from outside the league assisted the investigation: Peter Harvey, a former attorney general for New Jersey; Kenneth Houston, a Pro Football Hall of Famer; Tonya Lovelace, CEO of the Women of Color Network, Inc.; and Mary Jo White, former U.S Attorney. Elliott met with the advisors in June.

Again, you're busted with a direct copy and paste job.

Ezekiel Elliott suspended for 6 games following domestic violence investigation

Either use your own words, or cite your sources.