• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EZEKIEL ELLIOTT ATTACKED GIRLFRIEND 3 TIMES ... NFL Says

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I despise JJ if I were in his shoes I would've taken the chance on Elliott as well. Now some of his other signings not so much.

I hear ya. If they stay healthy. It'll be interesting to see how the careers of Elliot and Johnson progress. Elliot has that killer Dallas OL and Johnson looks like a legit WR in the passing game.

Funny thing is about this and domestic violence in general. Unless its changed radically in the last 2 years. NFL players are a third less likely to commit DV 210 per 10,000 to 360 per 10,000 the national average. MMA fighters on the other-hand will get in a female's ass at more than double the rate of the nat'l average, 750 per 10,000.

HBO: Domestic violence is rampant in MMA

I realize the NFL is the country's #1 sport. I thought MMA/UFC was America's fastest rising sport in popularity. With Dana White being savvy enough to continue to grow it and maybe rival, perhaps even surpass the NFL's popularity. Other than HBO's Real Sports. I can't recall seeing much if any coverage on the domestic violence issue in MMA. Either MMA has a hellified publicist that probably needs a raise or for whatever reason. We (the public) and numerous watchdog groups are either slippin or lyin about how we feel about domestic violence,

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I said Dallas had a rep of taking chances on players you guys went ape shit on me. It's all right there in the thread you posted. What were you jumping all over my jock for, the fun of it. All I said was Jerry takes chances on players and you, PDay, Jarntt, Earl were all like, "You're an idiot. Jerry doesn't have that rep at all" Unbelievable

:loco2: