• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EZEKIEL ELLIOTT ATTACKED GIRLFRIEND 3 TIMES ... NFL Says

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot claim Elliott never used force onbthe girl, but if the NFL is only using here statements as proof, they're frigging idiots.
She's a proven liar.

Maybe she felt "deflated" by the whole incident.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His girlfriend just wanted to bring Elliott down, and said so. Goodell just has it in for the Cowboys. This is unfair.
It was sadly predictable that cowboy fans were going claim "the bitch set me up" defense. Sad!!!

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot claim Elliott never used force onbthe girl, but if the NFL is only using here statements as proof, they're frigging idiots.
She's a proven liar.
The woman cooperated with the NFL’s investigation, which lasted over a year. Four expert advisors from outside the league assisted the investigation: Peter Harvey, a former attorney general for New Jersey; Kenneth Houston, a Pro Football Hall of Famer; Tonya Lovelace, CEO of the Women of Color Network, Inc.; and Mary Jo White, former U.S Attorney. Elliott met with the advisors in June.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The woman cooperated with the NFL’s investigation, which lasted over a year. Four expert advisors from outside the league assisted the investigation: Peter Harvey, a former attorney general for New Jersey; Kenneth Houston, a Pro Football Hall of Famer; Tonya Lovelace, CEO of the Women of Color Network, Inc.; and Mary Jo White, former U.S Attorney. Elliott met with the advisors in June.
The Woman is a liar. Read for yourself.
Released Text Messages Show Ezekiel Elliott's Girlfriend Lying To Set Him Up For Domestic Violence - Daily Snark
There's also a few sworn statements that support Elliotts innocence in the matter. One is from the liars friend.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So according to the NFL's own statement......

They DO NOT HAVE PROOF OF ANY WRONGDOING.

They are suspending him because "Elliott did not provide evidence he did NOT hit her" or "explain her bruises"

So.......they are saying here that he's guilty because he didn't explain how she got injured.

Oh but it gets better!

They KNOW according to their own investigation she was bruised BEFORE she had contact with Elliott! They also know she lied TWICE about the "altercations" and have affidavits from her friends that she lied!

Yeah I see no way a 6 game suspension is upheld. Maybe 2 or 4.
DVgate combined with all the other antics should get a lifetime ban.

Oops sorry thought this was a deflagate thread and I was a NE hater.

NE fans tried warning others. I guess with one of Jerrah's boys getting lynched the only shelter would be to play for the NYG.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys knew they had a real problem on their hands when they drafted him, no surprise here.
Jerry readily admits in front of camera that they routinely take on players with known issuse. Stating the Cowboys as an organization are one of a few who can handle it. Well lately they're not doing so well.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how some demand proof now.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see if some practice what they preach:

Jerry to Robert: "accept the punishment and move on"

Patriot haters: "going to court is a waste of time and money spent. The NFLPA has more important things to worry about"

Welcome to Rogers World......

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see if some practice what they preach:

Jerry to Robert: "accept the punishment and move on"

Patriot haters: "going to court is a waste of time and money spent. The NFLPA has more important things to worry about"

Welcome to Rogers World......
This will certainly result in NFL execs having to find their own way to games on Sunday. No more free rides on Jerrah's magic bus.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to admit those texts make the "victim " look bad and her friend testimony kind of seals it. Got to think the NFL saw these text and statements, so :noidea:
Those texts and statements are a big reason I'm in support of Elliott. Granted I'm not a public officer, but my career in the AF is Security Police, and I'm currently program security. One of my duties now is to investigate security infractions, if I were dealing with a witness with those lies behind him/her I wouldn't put much stock to their statements.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those texts and statements are a big reason I'm in support of Elliott. Granted I'm not a public officer, but my career in the AF is Security Police, and I'm currently program security. One of my duties now is to investigate security infractions, if I were dealing with a witness with those lies behind him/her I wouldn't put much stock to their statements.

TBH when I first heard about the texts, I wasn't surprised that she would want to manufacture some collaboration. After all a football star won't have any problem get his hanger on to say things not necessarily accurate, but you got a statement from security, you got her friend not backing her. Obviously that incident was BS, but it wasn't the only incident. IDK, I really don't, I really don't see why the NFL would do this unless there was more then we know.:noidea:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH when I first heard about the texts, I wasn't surprised that she would want to manufacture some collaboration. After all a football star won't have any problem get his hanger on to say things not necessarily accurate, but you got a statement from security, you got her friend not backing her. Obviously that incident was BS, but it wasn't the only incident. IDK, I really don't, I really don't see why the NFL would do this unless there was more then we know.:noidea:
There is either more we're not privy to or Heir Goodell can't stand not having his demands answered to 100% of his satisfaction. If you don't cooperate fully (to Goodell's liking) prepare for the hammer to be dropped.