• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everything and Anything Superhero-Related

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final Batman v. Superman trailer, newly released today! I'll give 2 links so you can choose which YouTube channel you want to see it from.

If this trailer doesn't sell you on Ben Affleck's credibility as Batman then I don't know what will.

For all the things that Nolan got right in his The Dark Knight Trilogy I always felt like Batman's fighting technique, while unique and realistic, always left me yearning for more.

Snyder has finally nailed the absolute perfect adaptation of a comic book Batman. Very well done. Oh and Alfred is Batman's partner in crime? I love it.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like what they're doing with Supergirl so far. I could get my gf to watch this show with me so I think that's pretty cool. I don't think it'll be like Smallville (10 seasons) but if this goes 3+ seasons I will be pleased.

Hopefully it doesn't have the season 4-5 lull (easily 2 of the weakest seasons, along with season 7 in Smallville...the only good thing about season 4 was it was the first with a solid season long point/story arc, which was a nice change of pace).

but yeah, I can't see SG going past 3 seasons.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But man do I LOVE the actress on supergirl. she's a cutie.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deadpool scored an 81 on Rotten Tomatoes. I'm headed out to see it at 1.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this trailer doesn't sell you on Ben Affleck's credibility as Batman then I don't know what will.

For all the things that Nolan got right in his The Dark Knight Trilogy I always felt like Batman's fighting technique, while unique and realistic, always left me yearning for more.

Snyder has finally nailed the absolute perfect adaptation of a comic book Batman. Very well done. Oh and Alfred is Batman's partner in crime? I love it.

Looks very similar to the combat moves Batman fights with in the Arkham video games. Moves that put people in hospitals for a long time. I like it. I wouldn't be shocked in the least that they used that for inspiration. It looks very much like that.

I agree that that was a weak link in the Nolan movies.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw Deadpool and it was incredible.

Funny as hell and paced almost perfectly. At no point was I thinking "come on get to more jokes/action/the next scene."

I cried laughing 3 times.

Here's the real motherfucker of a thing: Those jokes about it being some romantic comedy/love story... It fucking is! At its core, Deadpool is a love story, and it makes sense.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa!

Deadpool is obliterating all box office expectations! The original forecast was only 60 million for the weekend. It's about to make 135 for the weekend and 150 million total for the 4 days.

That's great news moving forward for future R Rated films. Thank You Mad Max and thank you Deadpool! Hopefully this will give more studios confidence to green light R Rated franchise films.

Suicide Squad 2 R Rated? Batman Red Hood Origin R Rated? Blade/Punisher R Rated? Wolverine R Rated?

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw Deadpool and it was incredible.

Funny as hell and paced almost perfectly. At no point was I thinking "come on get to more jokes/action/the next scene."

I cried laughing 3 times.

Here's the real motherfucker of a thing: Those jokes about it being some romantic comedy/love story... It fucking is! At its core, Deadpool is a love story, and it makes sense.

Most laughs I've had for a movie in a long time. The jokes were relentless, crude and vulgar. Exactly how it should be.

I've never seen a script writer have so much creative freedom with the type of jokes that Deadpool had. They even took a shot at Fox for cutting the budget when they made it clear that there were supposed to be more superheroes/characters in the film but budgeting didn't allow it.

The opening intro is also a very clever and original joke at its own cast.

Deadpool will be the most entertaining 1 hour 40 mins of your life in a movie theater this year hands down. You won't regret seeing it. Definitely not for kids though so if you have a kid that's been dying to see it. You should see it first and make your own judgement. There's a lengthy sex montage and some gruesome violence.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa!

Deadpool is obliterating all box office expectations! The original forecast was only 60 million for the weekend. It's about to make 135 for the weekend and 150 million total for the 4 days.

That's great news moving forward for future R Rated films. Thank You Mad Max and thank you Deadpool! Hopefully this will give more studios confidence to green light R Rated franchise films.

Suicide Squad 2 R Rated? Batman Red Hood Origin R Rated? Blade/Punisher R Rated? Wolverine R Rated?

Certain superhero movies should definitely be R Rated. Suicide Squad for instance. Punisher and Blade too.

On the other hand movies like Batman v Superman, the X-Men and majority of the Marvel films shouldn't.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final Batman v. Superman trailer, newly released today! I'll give 2 links so you can choose which YouTube channel you want to see it from.

Way better trailer than that mess where they gave the entire plot away. Batman fight scene looked great, but I still get the feeling I'll walk out of this film wishing they had just done another Batman movie.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New season 2 Daredevil trailer: