• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everything and Anything Superhero-Related

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Second, Captain America: Civil War (2016):

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Third, the Batman half of the pair of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice ad spots, "Fly to Gotham City with Turkish Airlines":

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fourth and finally, the Superman half of the pair of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice ad spots, "Fly to Metropolis with Turkish Airlines":

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GREAT Flash ep tonight.

What were the 6 visions?

Arrow
Flash
Supergirl (that was fast. The announcement was just made this week about the joining of the universes)
Grodd
??? Some cowboy with a gun. Jonah Hex?
??? A figure with a coin of some sort blocking the head.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did a bit of research...

Image 1 was Hawkman, not Arrow.

Image 2 was John Wesley Shipp as Flash (AWESOME! I can't believe I missed that)

Image 3 was Supergirl.

Image 4 was Grodd.

Image 5 was Jonah Hex.

Image 6 was a Legion ring. I remember this used in Smallville, but outside of that, I am not familiar.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
February 09, 2016 3:22pm PT by Borys Kit
'Deadpool' Sequel Already in the Works
deadpool_still_4.jpg
'Deadpool' Courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox
More merc with a mouth.

Fox is betting that audiences will not get a load of Deadpool when the movie opens this weekend but will immediately want more, which is why the studio is already working on a sequel.

Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, who wrote Deadpool, are writing the script for a follow-up, which has already been greenlighted, insiders tell The Hollywood Reporter.

The fact that a sequel is in the works should not be a surprise at this point. Deadpool is tracking to open to at least $65 million over the upcoming four-day holiday weekend, with some estimates pointing north of $70 million.

Tim Miller directed Deadpool and although is he has not signed on to helm the sequel, Fox is intent on keeping the creative team together.

Reese, Wernick and Miller, as well as star Ryan Reynolds, have fought an uphill battle within the studio system to get the movie made, forging themselves into a compact unit. Wernick and Reese, who also acted as executive producers on the movie, remained on board throughout the development and production, a rarity in a system that interchanges scribes at high rates.

Deadpool is an R-rated action comedy based on an irreverent Marvel Comics character who is part of the universe of X-Men heroes, to which Fox has the license.

Reese and Wernick’s other credits include Zombieland and G.I. Joe: Retaliation. The duo is repped by WME and Hansen Jacobson.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 87510
More merc with a mouth.

Fox is betting that audiences will not get a load of Deadpool when the movie opens this weekend but will immediately want more, which is why the studio is already working on a sequel.

Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, who wrote Deadpool, are writing the script for a follow-up, which has already been greenlighted, insiders tell The Hollywood Reporter.

The fact that a sequel is in the works should not be a surprise at this point. Deadpool is tracking to open to at least $65 million over the upcoming four-day holiday weekend, with some estimates pointing north of $70 million.

Tim Miller directed Deadpool and although is he has not signed on to helm the sequel, Fox is intent on keeping the creative team together.

Reese, Wernick and Miller, as well as star Ryan Reynolds, have fought an uphill battle within the studio system to get the movie made, forging themselves into a compact unit. Wernick and Reese, who also acted as executive producers on the movie, remained on board throughout the development and production, a rarity in a system that interchanges scribes at high rates.

Deadpool is an R-rated action comedy based on an irreverent Marvel Comics character who is part of the universe of X-Men heroes, to which Fox has the license.

Reese and Wernick’s other credits include Zombieland and G.I. Joe: Retaliation. The duo is repped by WME and Hansen Jacobson.

Great fucking news!

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a chuckle out of this... especially when it came to "Doomsday":

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 87510
More merc with a mouth.

What happens if it fails?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens if it fails?

The budget for this movie was extremely conservative for a superhero flick. Reported to be around 50-70 million. For an R rated movie, that's pretty smart.

It's now projected to make 55-60 mil for it's opening weekend so there you go. It would be hard for this movie to fail. It will have nothing besides a chick flick competing against it that weekend.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like what they're doing with Supergirl so far. I could get my gf to watch this show with me so I think that's pretty cool. I don't think it'll be like Smallville (10 seasons) but if this goes 3+ seasons I will be pleased.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
X-Men: Apocalypse looks like it'll the best superhero movie of the year right now...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like what they're doing with Supergirl so far. I could get my gf to watch this show with me so I think that's pretty cool. I don't think it'll be like Smallville (10 seasons) but if this goes 3+ seasons I will be pleased.
Do you watch Flash or Arrow? Supergirl is officially in the same multi-verse as those shows. She was shown as an Easter egg in yesterday's Flash and it has been announced that there will be a cross over with Supegirl and Flash later this season.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you watch Flash or Arrow? Supergirl is officially in the same multi-verse as those shows. She was shown as an Easter egg in yesterday's Flash and it has been announced that there will be a cross over with Supegirl and Flash later this season.
That will be cool, I haven't gotten into Flash like I should, but I will for sure catch up.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final Batman v. Superman trailer, newly released today! I'll give 2 links so you can choose which YouTube channel you want to see it from.

Last edited: