• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everything and Anything Superhero-Related

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome. Wish it was R-rated

It's essentially DC's Guardians of the Galaxy.

Yeah I wish it was R-rated too. I can't imagine what Leto's Joker would do in an R-rated film.

Maybe Batman's solo film (following the Red Hood story line) will be R-rated.

A lot hinges on how Deadpool does in Feb. If it can hit it out the park with an R rating then maybe studios won't be as hesitant make their big money films rated R.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks fucking awesoms! I can not wait. That trailer was great

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To comment on the trailer. I love the tone and direction they are going with this film. It's dark but fun in a bad ass funky way.

Leto's Joker is perfect. The more I see Leto's Joker the more I approve of the colorful and eccentric look. He's very classic cartoon Joker.

Will Smith's Deadshot looks great in action when he has his mask on and is wielding his guns. Jai Courtney's Boomerang might be a scene stealer like Tom Hardy was as Eames in Inception.

Enchantress looks devilishly evil once she is fully possessed. I'm intrigued to see the range of her powers in this film.

Margot Robbie nails Harley Quinn's look perfect. Her Harley voice however is a bit disappointing. Not sure why they didn't go with her trademark accent. I'm hoping she develops it along the way after Joker tortures her?

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
etayyvzyfalprmymh7e7.webm

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides the Suicide Squad new trailer, also newly released is the Wonder Woman exclusive first look by the CW:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder woman is starting off during WW1 and provides a lot of origin story material. Interesting.

I'm looking forward to it.

Suicide Squad looks amazing. Can't wait.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.... Legends of tomorrow kind of sucked...

I mean it was kind of expected, who was this show targeted to?? not the comic book geeks when the source material are 2 tv shows that took liabilities on non essential characters to their story...

I am OK with the whole Vandal Savage connection with Hawk girl and hawkman, despite it not being based on any comic version... But basically the show just took failed characters on 2 successful shows and is hoping it goes well...

I will still watch, but I was very disappointed in the first episode...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't disappointed, but only because I had such low expectations to begin with.

I will watch, but I will also hope it gets canceled.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't disappointed, but only because I had such low expectations to begin with.

I will watch, but I will also hope it gets canceled.

I mean, I know it looked bad in the first place, but how can you not give them the benefit of doubt after Arrow and Flash?? both are very successful and good shows...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I know it looked bad in the first place, but how can you not give them the benefit of doubt after Arrow and Flash?? both are very successful and good shows...
Arrow is near trash now. Still watchable, but totally full of lazy writing. And, as you mentioned, this show is not based on any source material and it is just a collection of failed characters.

I can't stand Katy Lotz as an actress. I can't get past her chin.

Parker is actually a decent character, even if he is a bit too boy-scout.

Firestorm is interesting, but I don't like the casting change. I understand real-world gets in the way and the needed to move on from Amell, but I still hate recasts.

I am not sold on the actors for the Hawks. We will see.

And why do we have two super-villains on the team? I just can't wrap my head around that.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrow is near trash now. Still watchable, but totally full of lazy writing. And, as you mentioned, this show is not based on any source material and it is just a collection of failed characters.

I can't stand Katy Lotz as an actress. I can't get past her chin.

Parker is actually a decent character, even if he is a bit too boy-scout.

Firestorm is interesting, but I don't like the casting change. I understand real-world gets in the way and the needed to move on from Amell, but I still hate recasts.

I am not sold on the actors for the Hawks. We will see.

And why do we have two super-villains on the team? I just can't wrap my head around that.

I wouldn't call arrow trash... and even if it is it is 4th season of the show... Its been hit or miss for the past couple of seasons, but still has some great highlights...

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't get past her chin.

Or her inability to close her lips when not talking.

Arrow has gone down for me, but I still watch because I am sick and tired of 20 cop, investigation and lawyer shows.

I haven't watched the first episode of Legends yet, but I am not surprised it didn't get a good review right away. BUt like others said, I will still probably watch it.