• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone on the weed train: Megatron partners in marijuana-for-CTE research

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main reason for that, is that it stays in your system much longer than alcohol or other drugs. 30 days detectable.
Yes, it does stay in your system for a long time.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If marijuana's so bad why are there exactly zero weed related only deaths annually? Now compare that to the # of deaths associated w/ alcohol, hard drugs & pills. How bad can something be that's caused zero deaths?

The side effects are mental and physical. Declining memory, muscle loss....Btw a psychology instructor knows a lot more than you about the use of marijuana.

Reactions: GNG

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait....did someone just say stoners don't have muscle mass because stoners arent portrayed as buff in movies (never mind the fact we've seen countless pro athletes who are ripped and use it)?

Jesus fucking Christ :facepalm5:

Who let :thumper: back on the board?
Yes

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clearly have no clue. My damn brother is a pot addict. It's like drugs. Are you going to sit there and say there's no drug addictions? People turn to this stuff to get their minds off things, and that can be a perpetual habit.

You say that like it's a bad thing. But it's good for getting your mind on things too, like entertainment, music... football.

Anyone who's having negative physical symptoms is doing it wrong and should probably stop. But that isn't the average consumer. You're just bumming people out here.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say that like it's a bad thing. But it's good for getting your mind on things too, like entertainment, music... football.

Anyone who's having negative physical symptoms is doing it wrong and should probably stop. But that isn't the average consumer. You're just bumming people out here.
Actually, there are folks that start on weed and graduate to harder drugs, just like an alcoholic that starts with beer and goes to hard liquor. I'm lucky that I could handle it but I feel much better and more focused since I stopped.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The side effects are mental and physical. Declining memory, muscle loss....Btw a psychology instructor knows a lot more than you about the use of marijuana.
These are effects from long term use?

Last edited:

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The muscle loss is bs and what was the other thing ?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The muscle loss is bs and what was the other thing ?
Increased appetite...

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, there are folks that start on weed and graduate to harder drugs, just like an alcoholic that starts with beer and goes to hard liquor. I'm lucky that I could handle it but I feel much better and more focused since I stopped.

I'm happy for you. It doesn't really show, but I didn't know the 'before' you. That must have been terrible.

There are a lot of beer alkies ftr.. no need to graduate anywhere or think liquor is worse.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy for you. It doesn't really show, but I didn't know the 'before' you. That must have been terrible.

There are a lot of beer alkies ftr.. no need to graduate anywhere or think liquor is worse.
Actually, hard liquor is worse than beer when it isn't taken in moderation. At your advanced age I thought you knew that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was talking about how many marijuana related only deaths happen each year. I worded my comment wrong.

I can't speak for anyone else but I've never had memory loss or muscle loss issues.

But I'll listen to my doctors who have told me using marijuana items to manage my lower back & sciatic nerves issues is better than those high powered, dangerous & overly addictive BigPharma pills. And btw you go ahead & listen to those instructors. And like I said I'll listen to my doctors.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I've got a nasty heroin habit because of it and I can't stay off the crack pipe....