• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone on the weed train: Megatron partners in marijuana-for-CTE research

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fail to see your point as I already said that.

But a huge part of the audience who aren't brain dead understand this is a silly way to do so, simply because you can.

What he should do is help those guys if they need help. They aren't flying jet planes or driving semi trucks.

They are playing football. And if they are't hurting the team or anybody else Roger has it in his power to ignore it.

If he chooses to.

Regardless of the rule.

Just like that traffic cop.
Maybe he should allow players to do cocaine too.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If marijuana's so bad why are there exactly zero weed related only deaths annually? Now compare that to the # of deaths associated w/ alcohol, hard drugs & pills. How bad can something be that's caused zero deaths?

December, 2014: The National Institute on Drug Abuse updated its marijuana research paper, saying, “Marijuana is the illicit drug most frequently found in the blood of drivers who have been involved in accidents, including fatal ones,” and citing research that marijuana is increasingly detected in fatal vehicle accidents.December, 2014: The National Institute on Drug Abuse updated its marijuana research paper, saying, “Marijuana is the illicit drug most frequently found in the blood of drivers who have been involved in accidents, including fatal ones,” and citing research that marijuana is increasingly detected in fatal vehicle accidents.

According to well-publicized FOIA responses, from 1997 to 2005 the FDA recorded 279 marijuana-related deaths–long before Colorado voters decided to legalize the drug.

Obviously alcohol is worse but lets not kid ourselves with zero. What's worse now is the shit they lace it with, angel dust,lsd, coke, heroin, raid etc

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
December, 2014: The National Institute on Drug Abuse updated its marijuana research paper, saying, “Marijuana is the illicit drug most frequently found in the blood of drivers who have been involved in accidents, including fatal ones,” and citing research that marijuana is increasingly detected in fatal vehicle accidents.December, 2014: The National Institute on Drug Abuse updated its marijuana research paper, saying, “Marijuana is the illicit drug most frequently found in the blood of drivers who have been involved in accidents, including fatal ones,” and citing research that marijuana is increasingly detected in fatal vehicle accidents.

According to well-publicized FOIA responses, from 1997 to 2005 the FDA recorded 279 marijuana-related deaths–long before Colorado voters decided to legalize the drug.

Obviously alcohol is worse but lets not kid ourselves with zero. What's worse now is the shit they lace it with, angel dust,lsd, coke, heroin, raid etc

My bad. I worded my comment badly. What I should have said was direct health related deaths only. Which is what I meant but wasn't very specific about it.

And when I clicked on the links you posted it said page not found.

Are the deaths in your info marijuana-only related or were any other substances found in any percentage of drivers?

And I don't want to sound like I'm taking some kind of side here. My stance as someone who has a medical marijuana card is it should always be used responsibly, never get behind the wheel of a vehicle. But as we both know far too many people don't do that simple thing sadly.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad. I worded my comment badly. What I should have said was direct health related deaths only. Which is what I meant but wasn't very specific about it.

And when I clicked on the links you posted it said page not found.

Are the deaths in your info marijuana-only related or were any other substances found in any percentage of drivers?

And I don't want to sound like I'm taking some kind of side here. My stance as someone who has a medical marijuana card is it should always be used responsibly, never get behind the wheel of a vehicle. But as we both know far too many people don't do that simple thing sadly.

I hear ya and I'm not sure. I personally could care less what an adult does to himself and obviously the devil's lettuce is way better than the other drugs out there. I remember as a teenager, friends would smoke a joint and become paranoid as fucks. Thank God none of them were carrying weapons, but I could see some tragedy when paranoia and weapons mix

The link is from 4 years ago
Number of Deaths Caused by Marijuana Much More than 0 – Family Council

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya and I'm not sure. I personally could care less what an adult does to himself and obviously the devil's lettuce is way better than the other drugs out there. I remember as a teenager, friends would smoke a joint and become paranoid as fucks. Thank God none of them were carrying weapons, but I could see some tragedy when paranoia and weapons mix

The link is from 4 years ago
Number of Deaths Caused by Marijuana Much More than 0 – Family Council

I haven't smoked marijuana in more than a year now. I like edibles better.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they have the same effect?

Not exactly. It's more of a total body sensation that can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 2+ hours to fully kick in. And you don't get the instant head-high associated w/ toking up. But it lasts longer. The total effects depend on the mg dosage. Which is determined by THC tolerence.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I just grew up and became a responsible citizen. I found out that I could function better sober and I don't miss it one bit.

I'm sure you're the p[oster boy for responsible living....

Who says I'm not a responsible citizen or employee? Just you from your high falutin' postition.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't smoked marijuana in more than a year now. I like edibles better.

I've been eating for a long time, 20 years? I'm not sure I like it better, but it is infinitely more discreet. Perfect for family dinners or concerts....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not exactly. It's more of a total body sensation that can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 2+ hours to fully kick in. And you don't get the instant head-high associated w/ toking up. But it lasts longer. The total effects depend on the mg dosage. Which is determined by THC tolerence.

And a lot of people cannot handle it. They feel the build and think it is never going to plateau and recede.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been eating for a long time, 20 years? I'm not sure I like it better, but it is infinitely more discreet. Perfect for family dinners or concerts....

I got tired of the inhaling. And I like the effects of edbiles better. It is nice that it's discreet though.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got tired of the inhaling. And I like the effects of edbiles better. It is nice that it's discreet though.

I still like to burn. But not in a joint. I have a little one hit pipe and 5 or 6 quick blasts do me just nicely with a beer chaser.

Then just before dinner I have a piece of my cake when stomach is empty (no store bought shit for me) and I'm good for the evening.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a lot of people cannot handle it. They feel the build and think it is never going to plateau and recede.

I hear stories all the time about people not understanding how you properly use edibles. Tourist & people that live here. They don't pay attention to how many mg's they've eaten and then boom! they could be in alotta trouble. Gotta be smarter (and more responsible) than that.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear stories all the time about people not understanding how you properly use edibles. Tourist & people that live here. They don't pay attention to how many mg's they've eaten and then boom! they could be in alotta trouble. Gotta be smarter (and more responsible) than that.

Rookies.

Like your first big drunk.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sounds like first timers in general with edibles. Anyone who's had one knows not to scarf them down and instead wait for them to kick in.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait....did someone just say stoners don't have muscle mass because stoners arent portrayed as buff in movies (never mind the fact we've seen countless pro athletes who are ripped and use it)?

Jesus fucking Christ :facepalm5:

Who let :thumper: back on the board?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sounds like first timers in general with edibles. Anyone who's had one knows not to scarf them down and instead wait for them to kick in.

Yeah it's the first timers. Especially tourists. One thing I will say about the utter laziness of some people I hear about. Put your fucking edibles in a secure place if you have kids. Too many dumbasses in this state.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Marijuana destroys muscle mass and has other negative effects on athletes."

AP9812120914_BP.jpg

Reactions: gob