• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone on the weed train: Megatron partners in marijuana-for-CTE research

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is right, CBD and THC work best when paired (i.e my diamonds are THC, my sauce is cbd/terps)

Don't bother. That fella doesn't know what he's talking about. But he'll act like he knows what he's talking about anyway.

Last edited:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know nothing about CBD's or how they really work.

Hank gave you a brief explanation. And your response was thank you doctor Hank:rolleyes2: (comment # 199).

Also you did say CBD's are BS because they didn't work for you. It wasn't until after people started to question your nonstop nonsense did you change your tune to well they didn't work for me. So you think because they didn't work for you they don't work for anyone.

Your "advise" might be free. But more often than not it's incorrect.
Relax, some of you get too butt-hurt when discussing this subject.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't bother. That fella doesn't know what he's talking about. But he'll act like he knows what he's talking about anyway.
I said it didn't work for me.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax, some of you get too butt-hurt when discussing this subject.

So pointing out you know next to nothing about CBD's is somehow being butt-hurt? Get outta here. This is the same game you always play in multiple threads w/ anyone that doesn't agree w/ you.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know nothing about CBD's or how they really work.

Hank gave you a brief explanation. And your response was thank you doctor Hank:rolleyes2: (comment # 199).

Also you did say CBD's are BS because they didn't work for you. It wasn't until after people started to question your nonstop nonsense did you change your tune to well they didn't work for me. So you think because they didn't work for you they don't work for anyone.

Your "advise" might be free. But more often than not it's incorrect.
Ask @Guns N Guitars about his Cowboys season tickets.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles still suck... :dhd:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So pointing out you know next to nothing about CBD's is somehow being butt-hurt? Get outta here. This is the same game you always play in multiple threads w/ anyone that doesn't agree w/ you.
I know enough about CBD's to understand that it doesn't work for everyone like you claim. Maybe you should just admit you are wrong once in a while.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know enough about CBD's to understand that it doesn't work for everyone like you claim. Maybe you should just admit you are wrong once in a while.

You don't know enough about anything. So when your failed attempt at properly using CBD's what was the mg doseage? That makes a difference. Also how long did you use them for? If it was only a day or two no wonder they didn't work for you. Also how did you use them? Was it pure CBD pills or strains that have CBD's & THC in them to get the CBD's to work faster? That also makes a difference.

You really have no idea what you're talking about regarding this topic. Yet you think it's everyone else that's wrong.

Now if you really want correct info on this topic take the time to look some stuff up instead of creating your own reality.

Only in your crazy mind would you try & say I'm wrong about this topic when I actually know all about the proper use of CBD's. Been using them for years.

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the effects of it is decreased muscle. You ever see those stoners in movies and tv shows and see how they don't look like they put much thought into their health. Pain management can become an excuse. Say that to the NFL player that retired because he wanted to smoke a blunt. Marijuana can be an addiction.

Umm, have you seen NBA players lately?