• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Every NFL Team’s Best & Worst Quarterback of All-Time

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Akili Smith as worst QB

Yeah, that's a good one. I think there should be a minimum number of starts, maybe like a season's worth of starts, and Akili Smith would qualify.

I was thinking that the question of who is the worst QB wasn't really the same as who is the biggest bust, so that's why I was thinking there should be a minimum number of starts before a QB is considered for this most prestigious title of their team's worst QB.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best for Atlanta is easy as hes the best to ever do it...

Mohamed Sanu.

Career 158.3 qb rating. 29.3 ypc. 50% TD pct. 87.5% completion

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks:
Best - Russell Wilson
Worst - Stan Gelbaugh

I'll raise with Rick Mirer for worst.

I always liked the Hawks. They were a fun team to watch.

Wish they'd go back to their old unis.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins

Best - Sonny J
Worst - Heath Shuler

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if you are being serious about Dalton.
Oh, she's being totally serious. Thinks he's HOF material. Fwiw, I think Cinci's best is Kenny Anderson by a significant margin, then Boomer. Sadly, after Boomer, Dalton but there is a massive gap.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll raise with Rick Mirer for worst.

I always liked the Hawks. They were a fun team to watch.

Wish they'd go back to their old unis.

No way... Mirer at least had a decent rookie year... Hawks broke an NFL record for the last amount of points scored under Gelbaugh...

Dan McGwire and Kelly Stauffer were much worse than Rick Mirer... Rick doesn't deserve to be mentioned imo... He at least netted us a 1st round pick from the Bears that we used to draft Shawn Springs...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins

Best - Sonny J
Worst - Heath Shuler

No way was Sonny the best QB to play in Washington. This guy never started a playoff game ever, played in only one and threw 3 ints. Worst QB in the HOF, and makes Romo a first ballot HOF'er based on his qualifications.

Best Washington QB remains TCU's finest, Slinging Sammy Baugh.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the Packers say Seneca Wallace?
EgQDOYC.gif

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way... Mirer at least had a decent rookie year... Hawks broke an NFL record for the last amount of points scored under Gelbaugh...

Dan McGwire and Kelly Stauffer were much worse than Rick Mirer... Rick doesn't deserve to be mentioned imo... He at least netted us a 1st round pick from the Bears that we used to draft Shawn Springs...
Yeah, that 92 season, although only 1/2 a season from Gelbaugh was all time awful. I didn't really consider the other guys because they barely played. Mirer did net us that draft pick but fuck, it was horrible watching him play. The dude was a turnover machine. Kinda like Jameis Winston on his bad days without the upside of the good days.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, she's being totally serious. Thinks he's HOF material. Fwiw, I think Cinci's best is Kenny Anderson by a significant margin, then Boomer. Sadly, after Boomer, Dalton but there is a massive gap.

LOL. I didn't know Dalton had diehard fans who thought he was great. I don't think he's terrible, though he's had some terrible games. He lasted long in the starting role, so he gets credit for that, but I've always seen him as an average QB.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that 92 season, although only 1/2 a season from Gelbaugh was all time awful. I didn't really consider the other guys because they barely played. Mirer did net us that draft pick but fuck, it was horrible watching him play. The dude was a turnover machine. Kinda like Jameis Winston on his bad days without the upside of the good days.

I thought Mirer was going to be so good. I bought into the Notre Dame hype. Thought he could be the next Montana I was a diehard Irish fan then. I wished the Niners would somehow trade up and draft him so that we could continue the line of great QB's from Montana to Young to Mirer. LOL.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I didn't know Dalton had diehard fans who thought he was great. I don't think he's terrible, though he's had some terrible games. He lasted long in the starting role, so he gets credit for that, but I've always seen him as an average QB.
Yeah, he actually can be good at times and isn't terrible most of the time but he seems to wilt in the spotlight. I think it's all mental with him. But he does turn the ball over way too much when the pressure ramps up.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way was Sonny the best QB to play in Washington. This guy never started a playoff game ever, played in only one and threw 3 ints. Worst QB in the HOF, and makes Romo a first ballot HOF'er based on his qualifications.

Best Washington QB remains TCU's finest, Slinging Sammy Baugh.

The Redskins best is either Mark Rypien or Jack Thompson.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad memory. tried to forget his name. Yes, Tony Eason, now never mention his name again.....
Not a good time to point out he was drafted before marino? :noidea: