• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

everette brown back with the skins

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this coming week has the potential of doing one of two things.

Either it puts a finality to the season and we start talking about the draft. Or it gives slim hope and we suffer through another week. So I can see why they would bring in another player to fill Raks spot in the rotation even if its questionable if he can fill his production on the field. While last week still felt like a loss even though we won, as much as i hate to say it, this weeks game will define if not decide the rest of the season.

Who knows, maybe Brown comes in and shocks us.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Trent Murphy blows it up making Orakpo's value to drop considerably

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this coming week has the potential of doing one of two things.

Either it puts a finality to the season and we start talking about the draft. Or it gives slim hope and we suffer through another week. So I can see why they would bring in another player to fill Raks spot in the rotation even if its questionable if he can fill his production on the field. While last week still felt like a loss even though we won, as much as i hate to say it, this weeks game will define if not decide the rest of the season.

Who knows, maybe Brown comes in and shocks us.

i hate to say it shark but this season appears lost already so any time we get a win i am happy about it

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hate to say it shark but this season appears lost already so any time we get a win i am happy about it

I tend to agree the season is likely lost. At this point all Im really hoping to get out of it is...

1. to find out if any of our young lineman can develop into starters

2. to find out if Breeland and Chase can become legit corners

3. to find out if Will Compton and Murphy can be real contributors.

4. If RG3 can manage to stay healthy, learn to do pre-snap defensive reads, timing passes on time.. aww hell just become more of a complete QB.

If we go into next off season needing to find only one o-lineman and two safeties, I would be extremely pleased. And as much as people around here have given up on rak and riley, I think rak will be given the offer to come back. And I think Riley at worst is a good rotational player if Compton can develop into a better coverage option.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fucking shitting me we need a whole new team a new defense coach hell maybea a new headcoach

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fucking shitting me we need a whole new team a new defense coach hell maybea a new headcoach

If you are really going to go scorched earth, then they all need to go, and that isnt going to happen. So we need ot use the rest of the year to really evaluate players. That means playing some guys alot that likely wouldnt see the field in normal situations.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'need'scorched earth shark that is the'only way to fix this mess less say lineman compton does ok at rt 'do you go in next season and think well are line is fix we going to pass on the 3 best ol tackles in the draft because we got compton lol thinking like that is how we got this way if compton kickass who cares draft the best ol guy. If breeland hold his own and if you think pj williams cb in the draft is the next deion sanders draft him worst case for the skins is players like compton stepping up and giveing a false hope to coaches and fans

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the utmost confidence that Bruce Allen will find talent, all at need positions, throughout this next draft.

:rollseyes:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the utmost confidence that Bruce Allen will find talent, all at need positions, throughout this next draft.

Wanna buy a soon to be beach front condo in Scottsdale Az. ?? :)

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

double-facepalm.jpg

Ohhh, sarcasm, I get it now... you forgot the font thingy...

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i dont know about finding talent but he could sure work a contract!

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce Allen is feeling the wrath of 20 years of frustration even though he's been in charge of personnel for like a week and a half. But no sympathy from me, he knew this job was dangerous when he took it.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce Allen is feeling the wrath of 20 years of frustration even though he's been in charge of personnel for like a week and a half. But no sympathy from me, he knew this job was dangerous when he took it.

Allen is suffering the wrath of any one who gets their job even partially because of who they are related to. And so is Gruden for that matter. Any place else Allen might get some slack, but in DC where his dad is basically legend, and with him pimping the fact that he basically grew up on a diet of Redskins, I got no sympathy for him because he KNEW what he was walking into.

Gruden has the whole big brother won a Super Bowl plus offensive genius title to live up to.

Hard sell on both, but if they wanted a nice safe quiet time in their respective positions, DC was NOT the place to go.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen is suffering the wrath of any one who gets their job even partially because of who they are related to. And so is Gruden for that matter. Any place else Allen might get some slack, but in DC where his dad is basically legend, and with him pimping the fact that he basically grew up on a diet of Redskins, I got no sympathy for him because he KNEW what he was walking into.

Gruden has the whole big brother won a Super Bowl plus offensive genius title to live up to.

Hard sell on both, but if they wanted a nice safe quiet time in their respective positions, DC was NOT the place to go.

I don't buy the nepotism charge now any more than I did with Kyle and Mike Shanahan. Bruce Allen was Executive of the Year and has a solid resume.I still question his appointment of overseeing all personnel but I don't believe he was hired in large part because of his last name. Gruden is the exact type of coach we have been screaming for instead of retreads, a up and comer with another solid resume.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't buy the nepotism charge now any more than I did with Kyle and Mike Shanahan. Bruce Allen was Executive of the Year and has a solid resume.I still question his appointment of overseeing all personnel but I don't believe he was hired in large part because of his last name. Gruden is the exact type of coach we have been screaming for instead of retreads, a up and comer with another solid resume.

The problem is that no Proven GM or front office personnel would want to work for Danny. So we get those that are unemployed, usually for good reason. So when dan needed to fill the personnel GM, the pickings were slim. So he goes with who he knows and who he can influence. Let's face it, Bruce also has shown he's willing to put up with dan's shit.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are kidding right?? One of the meanings of NFL is Nepotism For Life. How many guys get a shot on rosters because of "BloodLines", like they are horses breed for the sport or something. How many sons of past coaches are some how working in the league now. Look around the NFL and see how many sons of former coaches or players have be rolled int the league because of their fathers name.

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are kidding right?? One of the meanings of NFL is Nepotism For Life. How many guys get a shot on rosters because of "BloodLines", like they are horses breed for the sport or something. How many sons of past coaches are some how working in the league now. Look around the NFL and see how many sons of former coaches or players have be rolled int the league because of their fathers name.

Schotteneheimers, Harbaughs, Phillips, Shanahans... plenty more I can't recall off the top of my head.

Last edited by a moderator: