• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey, dad. If the Skins wanna sign all the players on the DL

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not the way to start the process. Sensible article and its gotta make you wonder. Is Allen asking for the moon or is Skins brass fouling this up? I agree with the article in that the Skins would set a terrible precedent if they tag Allen. First Cousins...twice, then Schreff.....the Skins neeed to get a handle on how they use the tag.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not the way to start the process. Sensible article and its gotta make you wonder. Is Allen asking for the moon or is Skins brass fouling this up? I agree with the article in that the Skins would set a terrible precedent if they tag Allen. First Cousins...twice, then Schreff.....the Skins neeed to get a handle on how they use the tag.

Like I said everyone of those first round D lineman are going to expect to be highest paid at their position wether their worth it or not. That’s why the redskins will most likely not sign them all.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i havent heard what he is asking for . projections to sign him are at 16-20 mil

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys are GMs, as great as it sounds, do you keep Allen and Payne, knowing the other players you need to pay? I see keeping one of them. Even Scherff, its a shame he's not back but at 18mil per? I dunno.