• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eventual Question Will Arise......Tony Romo or Dak Prescott?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if this is the same feeling fans had in New England win Brady came off the bench for Bledsoe. I wonder if they thought no way can this no name game replace this potential HOFer at the time. I love Romo he's on the Mount Rushmore of Cowboys QB's, but farther time, injuries get the best of them all. Jury's still out on Dak, but he's making it a true debate.

Bledsoe was 1-3 when he got hurt. My dad was a huge Jet fan. They had a LB named Mo Lewis that crushed Bledsoe

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe was 1-3 when he got hurt. My dad was a huge Jet fan. They had a LB named Mo Lewis that crushed Bledsoe
Tom Brady was an unknown I'm sure the fans would rather had stay with Bledsoe a proven NFL talent regardless of the record. Remember he was a 6th rounder. Who want's to see a 6th round scrub replace the prototypical NFL stud? I'm not saying that Dak has beat out Romo for the job, I still think Romo is an amazing talent. My concerns are the Injuries though. Part of me thinks Romo has earned the right to play this thing out...My heart. My head is telling me that Romo will not walk off in the sun set as a champion. I'm wrestling with this one. If money wasn't an issue, I would go with Dak.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is still balling out with 3 straight wins and no turnovers

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is still balling out with 3 straight wins and no turnovers

Definitely problems coming in future. I thought today was his worst game and he still played really well. He may not take the big shots down field, but he is so efficient. It's really been amazing to watch. These vet QBs every week are making mistakes.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is.......Do the COWBOYS run the same offense with Dak, as they do with Tony?
Tony, is supposedly due back, the eighth week vs Philadelphia. If the BOYS beat the Bengals and the Packers, there might not be the rush to get Tony back. The Bengals and the Packers, are far better, than the Bears and 49ers. And Dez's return from injury, may also figure into it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is.......Do the COWBOYS run the same offense with Dak, as they do with Tony?
Tony, is supposedly due back, the eighth week vs Philadelphia. If the BOYS beat the Bengals and the Packers, there might not be the rush to get Tony back. The Bengals and the Packers, are far better, than the Bears and 49ers. And Dez's return from injury, may also figure into it.

That's the thing. I don't think they run the same stuff. This Dak led offense is methodical with high percentage passes and is a perfect storm for the team right now. Romo is ready for a shootout every week. I knew they wouldn't miss Dez today.

Here is something I thought was real telling today. We are killing the clock and they let Dak throw- I know it was safe but In not sure they call that with Romo. Maybe they do. They did call a rollout to Witten that was scary with the score 21-17. Close to being a pick 6.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing. I don't think they run the same stuff. This Dak led offense is methodical with high percentage passes and is a perfect storm for the team right now. Romo is ready for a shootout every week. I knew they wouldn't miss Dez today.

Here is something I thought was real telling today. We are killing the clock and they let Dak throw- I know it was safe but In not sure they call that with Romo. Maybe they do. They did call a rollout to Witten that was scary with the score 21-17. Close to being a pick 6.

I picked up Butler off the waiver wire. He was so close to getting me some massive points. With another week of practicing with Dak I may put him in next week.

Dak seems real nice transition from one QB to another but Romo still gets the nod as long as he says JJ, I want to go in.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF......IF the Cowboys beat Cincinnati and then the Packers in their house.. Dak would deserve to keep the starting job the rest of the season IMO

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF......IF the Cowboys beat Cincinnati and then the Packers in their house.. Dak would deserve to keep the starting job the rest of the season IMO

I like our chances vs Cincy. I hate going to GB

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak has played outstanding , no doubt. Is he really this good? Maybe so.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how this is such a debate. And I don't understand why all these idiot analysts on tv think the Cowboys should stick with Dak. Bottom line is, Romo played at an all pro level the last time the Cowboys had a stud, 3-down RB. We averaged around 30 a game, went 12-3, and lost no road games all season with Romo in the line up. I love Dak, but he's the future, not the present. Now if Romo goes out there and looks like Carson Palmer then it would be time to reconsider. Teams stack the box like half of the time since Dak has been our QB. You think teams are gonna do that with Romo? Romo will make the running game even better and our offense will be more explosive. Dak has managed this team well so far and he's already way ahead of the curve of what we expected. Winning three games without Romo is a big step above last season and there still might be more wins to come without him. With Romo, this team is scary as fuck in the NFC with reasonable team health.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree earl
I have no clue why people want to rush the future when the present is looking pretty darn good for the Dallas QB position. Romo when healthy is the better QB. It's really not much of a debate if Romo is healthy. Dak has been off the charts good, while he gets the play book in sections... Romo helped write the play book.

We'll all know when Romo is done, his body will tell us all. So why rush the passing of the baton? Everything will work itself out, and Dak won't lose anything should Romo come back and take over this team this year.

nice so-called problem to have...magnified when you think about life after Romo today compared to the last three/four seasons

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree earl
I have no clue why people want to rush the future when the present is looking pretty darn good for the Dallas QB position. Romo when healthy is the better QB. It's really not much of a debate if Romo is healthy. Dak has been off the charts good, while he gets the play book in sections... Romo helped write the play book.

We'll all know when Romo is done, his body will tell us all. So why rush the passing of the baton? Everything will work itself out, and Dak won't lose anything should Romo come back and take over this team this year.

nice so-called problem to have...magnified when you think about life after Romo today compared to the last three/four seasons
Very good problem to have. Any win we get without Romo is a bonus. It just gives us that much better of a chance to win the East and maybe host a playoff game and win it if we get the Romo back that we expect.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aikman was going his best to protect Romo yesterday. Anyone else notice that? Every pass Dak was off on Aikman said something.

What the hell is one bar face mask doing on Countdown

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aikman was going his best to protect Romo yesterday. Anyone else notice that? Every pass Dak was off on Aikman said something.

What the hell is one bar face mask doing on Countdown
Is your Room love affair officially over?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is your Room love affair officially over?

Absolutely not. I had to go to church a few weeks back to see my daughter get baptized. When I do attend, I do my best to soak everything in. The preacher said something about most people liking God, but not loving God. That's me - I love Romo, where most Cowboy fans like Romo. I know probably not a good parallel, but it is true. Nothing wrong with that. He is my all time favorite and it will never change

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how this is such a debate. And I don't understand why all these idiot analysts on tv think the Cowboys should stick with Dak. Bottom line is, Romo played at an all pro level the last time the Cowboys had a stud, 3-down RB. We averaged around 30 a game, went 12-3, and lost no road games all season with Romo in the line up. I love Dak, but he's the future, not the present. Now if Romo goes out there and looks like Carson Palmer then it would be time to reconsider. Teams stack the box like half of the time since Dak has been our QB. You think teams are gonna do that with Romo? Romo will make the running game even better and our offense will be more explosive. Dak has managed this team well so far and he's already way ahead of the curve of what we expected. Winning three games without Romo is a big step above last season and there still might be more wins to come without him. With Romo, this team is scary as fuck in the NFC with reasonable team health.

The media loves to grow weeds just so they can pull them.

They will manufacturer a QB "controversy" anyway they can.