• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Evaluate Your Team at Midseason

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly feel for Browns fans.
Grading the last 10 years is it a grade of 10 F's?

We had a winning season in there once and last year wasn't bad till the very end.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understand that and mostly agree. What I am saying is that in order to objectively rate teams, you need to take away as many variables as possible. Injuries are common, hence should not be considered a variable.

Tell DAL that.

Most NFL teams can survive the loss of any position player, except QB....the quality of play drops off substantially.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers

4-4...

OFC...C+, given they have played almost 5 games w/o Ben...you see the potential when the main trigger man is in there, but RZ is still not where it needs to be imo.

DEF...B-, this group has shown the most growth in 8 games...they didn't play bad vs OAK, missed a few tackles, and they made some plays...but they need to stay aggressive getting after the QB.

I thought they would be 5-3 so I'm going to say C overall.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers

4-4...

OFC...C+, given they have played almost 5 games w/o Ben...you see the potential when the main trigger man is in there, but RZ is still not where it needs to be imo.

DEF...B-, this group has shown the most growth in 8 games...they didn't play bad vs OAK, missed a few tackles, and they made some plays...but they need to stay aggressive getting after the QB.

I thought they would be 5-3 so I'm going to say C overall.
200.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears B+. We might only win 6 games this year but this new coaching staff has the team playing hard and our last draft brought some real talent moving forward. Gase the new OC has Cutler playing smart. Fango is getting more out of this defense then expected and using rookies to do it. The Oline found a few gems. The young RBs are ready to take over for Forte as he will be gone next year. Marqeese Wilson has emerged as a real solid no.2 WR and our 1st rd pick K White will be back soon. I'm very happy with this team and expect to be very good in the very near future. B+ might sound high but we came into this season expecting years of misery. We'll be a playoff team next year.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens

Worst defensive debacle since the 96 conception....Pees is putrid...
The O has had us in position to win every game we've played and the D just gives it away....
There is a chance that we could win out or 7 of last 8 and still make the playoffs..

It is also possible that I find the winning Mega Millions ticket on my door step too...
But never the less, we have 5 of our last 8 games at home and Cincy should have the division locked up before the last game when we play them there, so we'll probably not see AJ and other starters , and that means a probable win.
I'm totally livid at the way Pees has destroyed our Organized Chaos D and developed a powder puff mirage...
He has to be replaced if we are to be relevant...
The O can't do it all...

No, I'm ok, really....

QgLlp_zps8fpiyyl8.gif :D

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GREEN BAY PACKERS

Record: 6-2
Tied for 1st in NFC North and 2nd in NFC overall

First half grade: B-

If you said at the beginning of the season that, with Jordy being out, you'd still be 6-2, you couldn't complain too much. BUT given the way they've performed in their previous two games against legitimate competition and the fact that they've essentially lost out on home field in the NFC playoffs has to make you worry a little bit. Injuries have hit them hard, but that's life in the NFL. Hopefully once they get a few more second tier players back things will start to look better, you have to believe the offense will shape up eventually. I have my doubts that this is the year they can go all the way, but they're certainly in contention and there's still a lot of football to be played.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got to wait until this weeks game. This game is the fork in the road IMO. Win, things look bright, lose then not so much.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks get a C+ IMO.

O-line started off bad but is slowly improving, hopefully.

Graham needs to get more involved in the redzone.

Defense gave up 4 leads in the losses but the last 2 games have looked like the defense of the last couple of years.

It's been a roller coaster 4-4 record.