• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Shutting Down Team Forums

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, good lord. I'm not a racist and the Seahawks board wasnt the only board on ESPN. I never once posted there after I lost the bet, but enough about me. Like I said, lets get the season started already.

Sorry TrollZorn, but you are a Seahawk Hater Troll. Nothing more.
Your old posts never said anything good about the team. Blow off, you are the wolfy trying to play like a sheep.
You are...:lame:

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I 100 Agree with the Above Message!!!

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look its osprey back as tzorn.

Tru2976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry TrollZorn, but you are a Seahawk Hater Troll. Nothing more.
Your old posts never said anything good about the team. Blow off, you are the wolfy trying to play like a sheep.
You are...:lame:

Good to see you over here Uhsplit!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr.Snuggles2k2 good to see you didn't wait to last dying day. Truly I think you'll enjoy SportsHoopla.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does someone know you are the real tzorn & not someone who is pretending as a goof? Quick, say something about yourself that only the real tzorn would know.

You know after peeking in at ESPN and seeing a troll saying he should say he's tzorn, it got me thinking what a perfect disguise for a 49er troll. I'm still not sure this poster is who he say's he is and I'm going to be watching him very closely.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for your time Harold having to deal with trolls on here.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been such trolls on this site before. Shoktart was one that pretended to be a lions fan, duck fan, and whatever bb fan and turns out he was fans of their rivals. He trolled with that login and was banned.

It really doesn't matter. If anyone with a Seahawk under the name is a plant they are either going to be quite bored or banned for their trolling. Either way they shouldn't disrupt things.

I've been trying to exercise patience here for the new posters, both Seahawk and 9'er. Everyone just needs to stop worrying about what might happen and stop reporting who was who and just move on with posting in this new style for you. Be respectful and on point to Seahawk fans and other fans alike. Debate without making things personal. Share your views without the vitriol and condescending rhetoric. Be careful what you post on other teams boards. Let the mods be the mods.

Follow all of that and the rest will take care of itself. Trolls just really aren't a problem. Not all 9'r fans are looking to troll you and your days of trolling them are over or you won't last long. I've urged patience with the mods even. People who have been crossing the lines are being given the benefit of the doubt that they can learn to be productive posters and leave that ESPN garbage behind. There is a limit to how much rope they will be given, but you are all being allowed to learn on the fly.

I must also warn you that complaining to the main mods (names in green) will earn you a spot here: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/site-announcements-help-suggestions/100173-tofficial-guess-who-just-reported-post-thread.html

Leave the moderating to those responsible for it. You don't need to tattle on people.

I'm not trying to slam on any of you. You all just really need to understand this is a very different experience from what you had at ESPN and you will need to learn how to adapt to it.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but given the tension here the point is let Harold and the mods do what they do and bad posts will be dealt with without the need for being reported. All of the mods follow posts fast enough to deal with it on their own. There really is no need to report things unless it is something being done in personal messages IMO.

Hothvictim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but given the tension here the point is let Harold and the mods do what they do and bad posts will be dealt with without the need for being reported. All of the mods follow posts fast enough to deal with it on their own. There really is no need to report things unless it is something being done in personal messages IMO.

:agree:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. It seems as I am always looking for a battle to fight.:laugh3:
The battles you fought were your own doing. Time to to bury the hatchet and be civil.....what do you think? I think you really are better than you were on ESPN....prove me right.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all understand that this is a Different site, However most of us came from Espn and all know who is gonna follow us and post as Seahawk Fans that are Frackin punk kids, ala Stupers and Princess, I am Sorry but we know how to stick together as Friends and can pick out who is trying to be a ass and who isn't. By the Way, We are Seahawk Fans, We Don't Whine like the Whiners, We Punch You in the Face like Real Men!!!

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...I've been trying to exercise patience here for the new posters, both Seahawk and 9'er. Everyone just needs to stop worrying about what might happen and stop reporting who was who and just move on with posting in this new style for you. Be respectful and on point to Seahawk fans and other fans alike. Debate without making things personal. Share your views without the vitriol and condescending rhetoric. Be careful what you post on other teams boards. Let the mods be the mods.

Follow all of that and the rest will take care of itself. Trolls just really aren't a problem. Not all 9'r fans are looking to troll you and your days of trolling them are over or you won't last long. I've urged patience with the mods even. People who have been crossing the lines are being given the benefit of the doubt that they can learn to be productive posters and leave that ESPN garbage behind...

...You all just really need to understand this is a very different experience from what you had at ESPN and you will need to learn how to adapt to it.

Here f'ing here

:agree:

Hothvictim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all understand that this is a Different site, However most of us came from Espn and all know who is gonna follow us and post as Seahawk Fans that are Frackin punk kids, ala Stupers and Princess

A few have claimed to already have accounts on this board but I have yet to see very few postings that could be from the ESPN trolls like Stupors or Princess. If they are here, their vitriol will make it very clear who they are and they will be banished.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The battles you fought were your own doing. Time to to bury the hatchet and be civil.....what do you think? I think you really are better than you were on ESPN....prove me right.

The fact that I have not visited the SF board here should say something. Yet we will disagree as to who was responsible for the ESPN war's .

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN is out of there minds... They had a huge following and that's something you want with and online site... There seriously crazy.... Oh well there choice bye bye soon ESPN message boards...

ThroatYogurt4You

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN is out of there minds... They had a huge following and that's something you want with and online site... There seriously crazy.... Oh well there choice bye bye soon ESPN message boards...

I was Moobtoob but pretty much left after they brought in that trash format. Hopefully we can get these big.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I am glad they are shutting down the ESPN boards. Besides the rampant trolling, the boards just plain sucked. Never really used them.