• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Britt Henry suspended wow

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A college education and that's the best she could come up with as an insult. Shit, I left two girls at the DMV in tears last week while assureing them what wonderful people they are, all the while making them feel like human feces. They are probably still contemplating suicide, and whith a little luck maybe one of them will suceed. Though I doubt it. Niether was smart enough to pull off their panties without tripping.
If true, u sound like a real winner

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor girl got her car towed and then gets her tirade caught on camera.
Ever been towed? She was being judgmental?
So what are most of you doing?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I am being judgmental.
No, I have never had my car towed. I tend to park legally.
My kid had that happen and I had to get involved.
The person on the phone had no mercy and it was either pay $300 or $400 (I cant remember) or lose the car.
Yet, I did not go off on the person on the other end of the line.
The chick was totally wrong.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I have never had my car towed. I tend to park legally.
My kid had that happen and I had to get involved.
The person on the phone had no mercy and it was either pay $300 or $400 (I cant remember) or lose the car.
Yet, I did not go off on the person on the other end of the line.
The chick was totally wrong.
Ok then, you can cast the first stone.....

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can only speak for myself...

I feel that this type of behavior is unacceptable. This is a perfect case of when good judgement was NOT used.

There are standards for personal conduct and accountability that are truisms regarding civility and the golden rule.

This was not one of them.

Are you ok with this type of personal denigration as a response to getting a car towed?

I have no problem being intolerant of Intolerance at all.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only speak for myself...

I feel that this type of behavior is unacceptable. This is a perfect case of when good judgement was NOT used.

There are standards for personal conduct and accountability that are truisms regarding civility and the golden rule.

This was not one of them.

Are you ok with this type of personal denigration as a response to getting a car towed?

I have no problem being intolerant of Intolerance at all.
I am not OK with personal denigration. I do not accept this behavior as acceptable.
I can honestly say that I have crossed that line.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Britt could have handled that better.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if she completely lost it and said this is f'n bs etc it wouldn't have been a big deal. the arrogance and ruthlessness of her smug ass is where she completely crossed the line

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A local kid got a ticket here the other day for towing a dead llama through town. I would have paid to hear the conversation between him and the cop. You want to be revolted but you cant help laughing.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A local kid got a ticket here the other day for towing a dead llama through town. I would have paid to hear the conversation between him and the cop. You want to be revolted but you cant help laughing.
:wtf: what is wrong with people?! Unbelievable.

And good to see you Steve :wave:

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tow companies are the slime of any large city. Her ire was probably at least partially justified.

One company up here in MPLS was caught breaking into the cars they towed after they got them back to their lots just so that they could steal the parking stickers in order to justify the tow (if you ever locked your keys in your car, you know how easy it is for them to do this). It is a shady as hell industry.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tow companies suck. I'm sure that they have a tape full of choice words from half the people that came up to the counter that day. And women freak out over crap like that. When my car got towed I just sucked it up and paid the money.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I was hoping it was a different kind of video that got her suspended...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lame shit she said but it's even lamer that those blood sucking tow truck operators leaked the tape.

Why? I think it was great that they released it. If You treat people like shit, you deserve a little right back at you...

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line is this.... she wouldn't have apologized had she not been caught. So her apology is fake. Her post where she asked people to be kind to one another now blows up in her face. She is fake. And truth be told, for someone who is made and broken by public opinion I hope that this breaks her. It is not that people do not mess up and make mistakes. It's the ferocity that just shows how stuck up, fake and horrible of a person she is. So I have to agree with the other posters here that stated she should stick the apology where the sun doesn't shine.

I would have probably respected her more had she stood up for it and at least not tried to pretend again that she is all nice. Such BS...

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is stupid as hell, so I'm going throw a fit and dehumanize an individual. There is nothing that should take you down that path. And if you act like that, GROW THE FUCK UP.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tow companies are the slime of any large city. Her ire was probably at least partially justified.

One company up here in MPLS was caught breaking into the cars they towed after they got them back to their lots just so that they could steal the parking stickers in order to justify the tow (if you ever locked your keys in your car, you know how easy it is for them to do this). It is a shady as hell industry.

Company that Towed Britt McHenry Has F Rating With Better Business Bureau | The Big Lead