• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Britt Henry suspended wow

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a massive ****. Her holier than thou bullshit is disgusting. THe fact that she thinks she has this job because of her education is laughable. Bitch, your eye candy, and that's it.

While she is a bitch of the highest order, she also went to Northwestern's School of Journalism. That carries a lot of weight.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While she is a bitch of the highest order, she also went to Northwestern's School of Journalism. That carries a lot of weight.

Apparently not at the tow company.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

impressive degree but if this video keeps gaining steam her career is basically over. espn hates negative pub unless it creates ratings. this wont improve ratings like Screaming A Smith

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See you next Tuesday!.... When you go back to work.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
impressive degree but if this video keeps gaining steam her career is basically over. espn hates negative pub unless it creates ratings. this wont improve ratings like Screaming A Smith

Yeah. Wouldn't be surprised to see them pull a Ray Rice and "extend" that suspension now that the tape has gone viral.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would fire that bitch. Easily replaceable.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Bitch McHenry feels entitled, you can always tell about people based on how they treat others in lower paying jobs, she just showed her true colors, her career is over. There are 1000 better-looking and as qualified ready to step in now and take over what she lost.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow she screwed up big time. Getting your car towed and then having it held for ransom for some huge fee can be frustrating, but taking it out of some low paid employee is wrong. The way she went about was really wrong, personal attack that said a lot more about herself then the employee, was way over the top.

Last edited:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least it wasn't another racial opinion firing.....This skank actually deserved it no matter what race was involved.....
The attendant's reaction to the firing....

15.jpg
:lol:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lame shit she said but it's even lamer that those blood sucking tow truck operators leaked the tape.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She warned her ass.

Yeah, that she was being recorded. Not that "and we're going to sell the tape to the highest bidder if you go bitch mode because you're a celebrity!"

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that she was being recorded. Not that "and we're going to sell the tape to the highest bidder if you go bitch mode because you're a celebrity!"

Watch the vid in post 3. When she says, "I'm in the news, sweetheart", the woman says, "be careful, I'll show this video" and must have pointed to the cam because she looked right at it.

As far as them selling it, do we know how it was released? Did TMZ or Deadspin release it or did the lady just post it and it circulated. If they did sell it, thats on her for giving it value.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funniest part was when she said she had a brain.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here comes the internet lynch mob again. She really seems like a bitch but how the hell would any of you like it if one of your worst tirades was plastered all over the Internet? That company is just as bad as she is.
Watch the vid in post 3. When she says, "I'm in the news, sweetheart", the woman says, "be careful, I'll show this video" and must have pointed to the cam because she looked right at it.

As far as them selling it, do we know how it was released? Did TMZ or Deadspin release it or did the lady just post it and it circulated. If they did sell it, thats on her for giving it value.

It's a security camera for a private towing company, not another camera for the reality tv show that we're all apparently now apart of. It cracks me up about how people are up in arms about the "surveillance state" that's being built, but when some person they don't like gets burnt nobody has a problem with it.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here comes the internet lynch mob again. She really seems like a bitch but how the hell would any of you like it if one of your worst tirades was plastered all over the Internet? That company is just as bad as she is.

It's a security camera for a private towing company, not another camera for the reality tv show that we're all apparently now apart of. It cracks me up about how people are up in arms about the "surveillance state" that's being built, but when some person they don't like gets burnt nobody has a problem with it.

If that happened to me, you know who I would blame? Myself.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The thing is she was taking it out on a employee, who is just trying to make a living.

She was being a smuck to some low level employee. No excuse for that and she went way over board to boot.
I feel her anger, lets see $250 for the tow then a $150 per day to park your vehicle behind a fence, while they extort you for the big bucks? Better hope you got a credit card ...right? Never the less, you don't act like a asshole to someone just trying to make a living.
You surprised that the towing company put this out? You shouldn't be, they make their living by being assholes.

Last edited:

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you want about her, but at the end of the day we'd all pee in her butt.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A college education and that's the best she could come up with as an insult. Shit, I left two girls at the DMV in tears last week while assureing them what wonderful people they are, all the while making them feel like human feces. They are probably still contemplating suicide, and whith a little luck maybe one of them will suceed. Though I doubt it. Niether was smart enough to pull off their panties without tripping.