• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

End of the Luke Walton Era?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe they hired Luke in the first place, he had almost no head coaching experience at all. The Lakers aren't a team that needs to break in a green coach.

Lakers,Clippers, and Rockets fan. Seems legit

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe they hired Luke in the first place, he had almost no head coaching experience at all. The Lakers aren't a team that needs to break in a green coach.

let's just get this out of the way right nyaugh...gladiator movies: do you, or do you not, like them?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch UFC so I get enough violence from watching that.

Did you see the Pettis/Thompson fight last night?

My son has started getting me into UFC. That fight last night was something else. Talk about a sudden ending.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the Pettis/Thompson fight last night?

My son has started getting me into UFC. That fight last night was something else. Talk about a sudden ending.

I was too cheap to buy ESPN +. When it was on Fox these fight night were free. I really like Thompson too. I heard he was dominating until he got caught with that superman punch. I did see the highlights, so it looks like I missed a good fight. I like the UFC because it's the closest we have to a real fight. Of course, there are some boring fights sometimes but when you catch a good one it is worth watching.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was too cheap to buy ESPN +. When it was on Fox these fight night were free. I really like Thompson too. I heard he was dominating until he got caught with that superman punch. I did see the highlights, so it looks like I missed a good fight. I like the UFC because it's the closest we have to a real fight. Of course, there are some boring fights sometimes but when you catch a good one it is worth watching.

My son has a way to get the fights free with his XBox or something. Not sure how he does it.

Yeah, Thompson was dominating and at one point I said to my son "Did Thompson cut his foot (there was blood on it), my son said "No, that's Pettis' blood". lol

Because of the camera angle at the time of the punch, I didn't even see the Superman punch. It looked like Thompson fell backward and Pettis just pounced on him. Then they showed the replay from a different angle and you could see the punch.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son has a way to get the fights free with his XBox or something. Not sure how he does it.

Yeah, Thompson was dominating and at one point I said to my son "Did Thompson cut his foot (there was blood on it), my son said "No, that's Pettis' blood". lol

Because of the camera angle at the time of the punch, I didn't even see the Superman punch. It looked like Thompson fell backward and Pettis just pounced on him. Then they showed the replay from a different angle and you could see the punch.

LOL...that's funny about the bloody foot. With so much blood flying around, I don't know how they don't get diseases. I'll have to try and figure out how to get a live stream like your son. However, I might be too old to figure that type shit out...lol.

I hope you keep watching UFC. Once you get to know the fighters and have your favorites you start to really look forward to the fights. I also post on sherdog on their ufc forum, it is very active with a ton of posters so it's a lot different than this forum. Check it out some time

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter will be guest posting here. She likes the smilies:

:flypig::duck::ipw::llama::behindsofa::deadhorse::exploding::drum::cheer2::ninja::kermit::lock1:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...that's funny about the bloody foot. With so much blood flying around, I don't know how they don't get diseases. I'll have to try and figure out how to get a live stream like your son. However, I might be too old to figure that type shit out...lol.

I hope you keep watching UFC. Once you get to know the fighters and have your favorites you start to really look forward to the fights. I also post on sherdog on their ufc forum, it is very active with a ton of posters so it's a lot different than this forum. Check it out some time

When I get home, I'll try to remember to ask him and the PM you the instructions. You may have to remind me though, there's at least a 50% chance I'll forget. lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walton makes me laugh when he calls games.

I used to turn the sound down whenever I wanted to watch a game that he was working.

Now, as long as I've smoked a bowl, I like when he is working a game.

Sometimes, you can tell that the guy calling the game with him gets a little irritated with some of the "detours" that Walton takes during the game. lol