• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Easy E a 49er?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like he was trouble anyway.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Wright sucks. Niners woulda been his 4th NFL team.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe and maybe not, but at least we know Baalke and Staff are constantly working.

Too much trouble with the law and very slow to learn his lesson it seems.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
either way, not devastated by any means. just wanted to say it is good our FO is always looking.

I think they are going to have a pretty good group of Corner men in Asomugha, Brown, Rogers and the cat who had such a bad game in the Super Bowl.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think they are going to have a pretty good group of Corner men in Asomugha, Brown, Rogers and the cat who had such a bad game in the Super Bowl.

going off tangent since you mentioned him......................the SB is clearly a BIG game, but is it fair to say he's SO bad because of one game? cause that's all we keep reading....."except for the SB......"? not claiming Culliver is SO good either, but do like him and think he played well for the SEASON.

if Kaep played that badly in the SB, what would we be posting now? ok, bad example, but the point is why so much weight on one game? Culliver played over 60% of the defensive snaps all season, didn't he do well most of those games?

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
going off tangent since you mentioned him......................the SB is clearly a BIG game, but is it fair to say he's SO bad because of one game? cause that's all we keep reading....."except for the SB......".

if Kaep played that badly in the SB, what would we be posting now?

No, I actually like his potential. He got torched in the Super Bowl, but what Corner has not been torched in his career? His just came on a big stage.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No, I actually like his potential. He got torched in the Super Bowl, but what Corner has not been torched in his career? His just came on a big stage.

ok, my bad for jumping to conclusions.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the Bucks released Wright so there is a chance (small) that we can pick him up as a UFA

I think he is in the same purgatory as Larry Grant. Wright has 2 DUI incidents within the last year I believe, so I'd have to imagine Goodell will drop a few game suspension on him within the next few months. I think teams are interested in both guys, but don't want to waste the time and effort of training camp on guys who have to sit out early games and wouldn't be major contributors (starters) anyways.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was trading for wright an indication that our staff weren't comfortable with the CBs? I'm still an Aso fan....

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was trading for wright an indication that our staff weren't comfortable with the CBs? I'm still an Aso fan....

Not necessarily we was interested in Wright last year. And he was a cheap rental so I think the FO wanted to create more competition at the CB position

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea why anyone would want this guy on their team

Because our current guys are worse (Rogers, Culliver), Old (Rogers, Brown) or have contract issues (Rogers, Brown).

We are in desperate need to upgrade the position.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Because our current guys are worse (Rogers, Culliver), Old (Rogers, Brown) or have contract issues (Rogers, Brown).

yeah, any time we there's an opportunity to upgrade, why not? this wasn't the best opportunity we've seen but thought the positives (low cap consequence and starting talent) out-weighed the negative (off field issues)?

wouldn't go so far as 'desperate' at CB, but do agree with the attempt. didn't happen this time, but keep working.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I'm not a Cully fan, but not even I would say he's worse than Wright. Wright's a guy I stalk in fantasy to try to get a WR matched up with him the upcoming week

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad Eric Wright just isn't all that good. I like the trade because they aren't giving up anything much but have seen a ton of Niners fan proclaiming this guy the savior for this doomed secondary.