• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: Miami Heat VS Indiana Pacers

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
375989_10150378981284298_17752154_n.jpg

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how did I miss that hibbert flop during the game? that thing was awesome.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That looks very deserving of a fine to me.

U see the ref he was not happy. After this series I went from liking Lance to disliking him. I wouldn't not want him on my team.

Miami wins in Miami

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason you can't blame the refs is because even though they took lbj out of the game and indy went up double digits due to that. Miami came back and tied it with plenty of time so once you tie it with LeBron back in you can no longer blame the refs. Indy won because paul george was absolutely on fire in the 4th

This!!!! The officiating was bad, but we still had a chance to win. More specifically, there were only 3 bad calls on Lebron. That game was still winnable. Paul George just got insanely hot from the perimeter. Need to play better on Friday. I won't use a vagina excuse of blaming the refs. That shit's bush league.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see the real Heat fans not blaming the refs.

This one's over Friday.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting not to like Lance.

Refs bad overall for both teams. Its funny LBJ gets in foul trouble and the world is ending. LBJ usually gets all the call and in this case he didn't. It happens.

I agree the Refs have been bad but to be honest most of this shit is fixed. NBA didn't want Miami to finish it. More TV ratings. Just like NBA didn't want Pacers to win game 2. It happens.

Miami will win at Home and all Miami fans will celebrate and I bet you Miami will shoot 8-10 more free throws and Have 8-10 less fouls. Just the way it is.

I'm actually starting to like Lance better. He reminds me of this picture:

th

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have Wade and James taken over the mantle of "dirtiest players in the NBA;" succeeding Malone and Stockton? At least the later didn't whine as much, but the former cracks skulls and dislocates elbows! The fake fouls proved with technical fouls and hefty cash fines shows they are far from the class act they want the world to believe them to be!

Last edited by a moderator:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck do you Heat "fans" ever whine.

Where do you see the whining (outside of Botslayer, sorry man)?

Most Heat fans accept the fact that Heat let one go due to Paul George lighting it up in the 4th quarter. You must have us confused with you and Am I Blue's bitchfest after game 4.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat Fans thoughts from the past 5 pages summed up in one line....

There were some atrocious calls. We still should've won, no excuses. paul george had a great 4th quarter.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck do you Heat "fans" ever whine.

Whine? I said it wasn't a poorly officiated game outside of 3 bogus calls and I also said the heat can't blame the refs because they were able to tie the game when james returned. I also gave credit to George for being on fire in the 4th

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not whining, I simply stating the game was fixed.

Probably so. They don't want the Heat to have that much more rest than the Western Conference champ. But there has been no doubt they want the Heat and not the Pacers. Simply a matter of revenue. Not that the Pacers have shown any signs of upsetting the casting of the finals.

I may watch next year if the Pacers hire Mark Jackson to coach the team. Then again, I may not. :noidea:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably so. They don't want the Heat to have that much more rest than the Western Conference champ. But there has been no doubt they want the Heat and not the Pacers. Simply a matter of revenue. Not that the Pacers have shown any signs of upsetting the casting of the finals.

I may watch next year if the Pacers hire Mark Jackson to coach the team. Then again, I may not. :noidea:

I agree the NBA would prefer MIA in the finals but the refs have done everything in their power to aid IND. Fouls and FTs are all in favor of IND, and quite heavily in the 2 games that IND won.

The one thing that does stick out in my mind of the league aiding MIA is the clarification of the verticality rule though. If they call that how it is written Hibbert gets 8 minutes a game.

At least they gave him a couple month notice unlike what they did with Harden.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game was not fixed. If a game is fixed you would not want the game to be tied with 3 minutes left especially when the best player in the world plays on that team. The refs called cheap fouls on Lebron and that's all it was. I don't get why people watch basketball if they think it is fixed. I stopped watching wrestling once I found out it wasn't real. If this game was fixed, they.would've fouled out LeBron when indy went up 11 in the 4th.

And people need to learn how to move on. I was over game 5 soon as I woke up yesterday. It's in the past and there's nothing you can do or say that can change that result.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game was not fixed. If a game is fixed you would not want the game to be tied with 3 minutes left especially when the best player in the world plays on that team. The refs called cheap fouls on Lebron and that's all it was. I don't get why people watch basketball if they think it is fixed. I stopped watching wrestling once I found out it wasn't real. If this game was fixed, they.would've fouled out LeBron when indy went up 11 in the 4th.

And people need to learn how to move on. I was over game 5 soon as I woke up yesterday. It's in the past and there's nothing you can do or say that can change that result.

Well, I will agree with you that LeBron is the greatest player extant. No question. Still human, but the greatest.

Us tinfoil hat folk have long held that the NBA is manipulated and has been since Stern took the helm. :noidea: But if my theory is correct, the best ratings will come from the Heat being defeated in the finals. Time will tell.