• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: Miami Heat VS Indiana Pacers

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might call the initial blow accidental, although I don't believe it, but watch closely what he does with his foot to the back of Georges head as he delivers the second one. If you pay attention, it is beyond contestation.

He is an animal and should be removed from the game.

he was falling..in the air. in a split second. the only thing he could have done would have been to lift his entire lower body upwards while falling down in a split second to avoid that. that maneuver would have been insanely unnatural, but entirely impressive given the speed of the play and the time given to make that adjustment.

all in all... If you believe Wade did that on purpose, then youre wearing your tin foil hat way to tightly.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be nice if someone took him out. Worth the suspension. I vote for Scola. He can't hit a shot anyway. And the guy has the size and strength to finish the job.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was falling..in the air. in a split second. the only thing he could have done would have been to lift his entire lower body upwards while falling down in a split second to avoid that. that maneuver would have been insanely unnatural, but entirely impressive given the speed of the play and the time given to make that adjustment.

all in all... If you believe Wade did that on purpose, then youre wearing your tin foil hat way to tightly.

Remember, I said body control. Wade is a professional athlete. It is clear to me the second blow was totally by design. Shit, I have kicked a guy in the throat while falling backwards to my ass. It really is not that hard to do if you are fairly well conditioned.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
99 out of 100 reasonably sane persons would look at that and agree that there was no intent by Wade.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember, I said body control. Wade is a professional athlete. It is clear to me the second blow was totally by design. Shit, I have kicked a guy in the throat while falling backwards to my ass. It really is not that hard to do if you are fairly well conditioned.

Not everything is about you or your amazing fight skills. we got it. youre a badass international fighter who trains others and kicks people in the throat while falling.

:bullshit:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
99 out of 100 reasonably sane persons would look at that and agree that there was no intent by Wade.

Even though the Pacers themselves know if George is out, it could be fatal blow to possibly winning the series,
I haven't seen one player even come close to suggesting it was intentional.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

George is a well conditioned athlete.
If that's the case, then why didn't he have the ability to get out of the way :noidea:.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe that NBA players and other elite athletes are capable of such feats of "kung fu" abilities. That being said for an IND fan to bitch about cheap shots is as hypocritical as Kobe fans bashing LBJs off court folly's.

Blue even goes as far as to have it contracted by Scola, it is as if he already knows who their go to enforcer is...but of course IND is above playing dirty.

What we really have here is an IND fan who realizes that this entire season will yet again fall short of a finals ass whoopin in the form of an ECF ass whoopin, and that makes him bitchy.

Blue should focus on Wade was doing IND a favor if George can't play, 1 for how many from the field?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe that NBA players and other elite athletes are capable of such feats of "kung fu" abilities. That being said for an IND fan to bitch about cheap shots is as hypocritical as Kobe fans bashing LBJs off court folly's.

Blue even goes as far as to have it contracted by Scola, it is as if he already knows who their go to enforcer is...but of course IND is above playing dirty.

What we really have here is an IND fan who realizes that this entire season will yet again fall short of a finals ass whoopin in the form of an ECF ass whoopin, and that makes him bitchy.

Blue should focus on Wade was doing IND a favor if George can't play, 1 for how many from the field?

Blue should focus on the fact that the game turned after George's injury and eye gouge to West. And the hope of retribution in kind.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade also gave an "accidental" elbow smash to Lance's temple last year. Piece of shit sure does have a lot of accidental contact, doesn't he?

Last year it looked like a cheap shot...and nobody suggested everything different.
Emotions run high, a lot of trash is talked.
It happens. Sometimes for you, sometimes against you.

That wasn't the case last game though....it was an accident.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue should focus on the fact that the game turned after George's injury and eye gouge to West. And the hope of retribution in kind.

Hopefully they will try.
Both Wade and James play extremely well ( and disciplined) when they are angry.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because Paul George and David West was playing so well before then. George was shooting 4/5-16 before the concussion.

And it is basketball shit happens. West is not the first nor will be the last player to get poked in the eye by accident. George will not be the last player to get a concussion.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everything is about you or your amazing fight skills. we got it. youre a badass international fighter who trains others and kicks people in the throat while falling.

:bullshit:

For someone that acts so tough on the internet, he sure seems to whine and cry a lot. At least Lonegranger's troll attempts were moderately amusing at times.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might call the initial blow accidental, although I don't believe it, but watch closely what he does with his foot to the back of Georges head as he delivers the second one. If you pay attention, it is beyond contestation.

He is an animal and should be removed from the game.

I've seen it several times and I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I'm no Heat fan and would love to be able to agree and bash D-Wade for it, but I just don't believe any of it was intentional.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got that right.

You see how bloodthirsty Wade looked in the 4th quarter?

Like an Apex Predator hunting his lowly and weak prey.

Dammit Blue!! Thanks to your post, I had to read this. Arguably one of the gayest things ever posted.:L

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what the hell's the problem? I thought he was supposed to be a great athlete of something!!:noidea:

Changed my mind, agree with Blue now!!:lol:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2eakpoy.jpg