• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Earl Thomas still a possibility.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised at this. I thought he was a complete failure last year. I liked him as a player but was very disappointed in what I saw from him running and blocking for Zeke and they didn't even throw him the ball which is why I thought they brought him in. I'd rather us just bring in a pure FB.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised at this. I thought he was a complete failure last year. I liked him as a player but was very disappointed in what I saw from him running and blocking for Zeke and they didn't even throw him the ball which is why I thought they brought him in. I'd rather us just bring in a pure FB.

I dont get this signing either. We bring him in last season and they did not really use him.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? If this is true jobs should be lost. I get the idea of not spending on expensive guys if you don't think they are worth it, but "No Free Agent watch"? Are they going to Kamalame Cay again???

Yeah, it's starting to look like Stephen might be more worried about his inheritance than winning a ring. They can say what they want, if they wanted to spend the money to resign everyone AND sign Earl, the cap was a non issue. They are hiding behind the cap like a poor team

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's starting to look like Stephen might be more worried about his inheritance than winning a ring. They can say what they want, if they wanted to spend the money to resign everyone AND sign Earl, the cap was a non issue. They are hiding behind the cap like a poor team
They are not commited to winning. Just making money. Playing the fans for fools.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A team that's playing the Pats, Packers, Bears, Saints, Rams, and Eagles twice decided they didn't need at least one premier free agent to help improve the roster. Not even one. I don't mind being frugal with money, but you can't go after one guy that we need? Yet are handing out deals to washed up TEs, back up OLineman, and FBs. Nope, I'm not mad at all or anything.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very disappointing

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A team that's playing the Pats, Packers, Bears, Saints, Rams, and Eagles twice decided they didn't need at least one premier free agent to help improve the roster. Not even one. I don't mind being frugal with money, but you can't go after one guy that we need? Yet are handing out deals to washed up TEs, back up OLineman, and FBs. Nope, I'm not mad at all or anything.
23.. and counting. I will be telling my great great grand kids about those last superbowls. Damn sure won't see another one while JJ and his chimp of the old block own this franchise. SMFH. Jerry's 2019 message to the fans: 23 and stuck with me!!

Last edited:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe once John Stephen takes over we will do better...

Teddyg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the FA landscape and the money being thrown around, who would you want? And at what cost player wise? Not only do we need to resign Tank, we have Dak, Jones, Cooper and Zeke....not too mention Jaylon is FA after next year...we are going to have to invest a boatload of $$ to keep our own home grown talent...and I personally would rather pay our guys then throw $52 million on a 30 year old safety coming off back to back seasons where he ended on IR....just my $.02

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
23.. and counting. I will be telling my great great grand kids about those last superbowls. Damn sure won't see another one while JJ and his chimp of the old block own this franchise. SMFH. Jerry's 2019 message to the fans: 23 and stuck with me!!
I think we can still be a good team. Can still have a good draft. I just don't think you can keep completely ignoring free agency. It's okay sometimes, but when you got guys out there like Earl Thomas that fit your scheme, can improve your team, wants to play for you, and can possibly take your defense to another level, you GOT TO DO IT. With Kris Richard, I thought it was virtually a lock we'd get Earl. It's frustrating.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the FA landscape and the money being thrown around, who would you want? And at what cost player wise? Not only do we need to resign Tank, we have Dak, Jones, Cooper and Zeke....not too mention Jaylon is FA after next year...we are going to have to invest a boatload of $$ to keep our own home grown talent...and I personally would rather pay our guys then throw $52 million on a 30 year old safety coming off back to back seasons where he ended on IR....just my $.02
The Cowboys have tons of cash. The cap is a non issue...unless you want it to be

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't on the ET the Dallas wagon, and had Dallas gave him that deal I'd have been pissed.
Just with all those safeties available, I was hoping we snatched up one of them. They don't seem to see the position as a weakness. I feared this flawed logic.