• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagls at SF Game thread

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In CHIP you TRUST

Sproles in game 1 - 11 Rush/4 Rec = 15 touches
2 - 4 Rush/7 Rec = 11 touches
3 - 2 Rush/3 Rec = 5 touches
4 - 1 Rush/2 Rec = 3 touches

Now the best O player so far this season and you get him the ball 3 times, 3 fuckin times chipper. GTFOH.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing we tend to forget is this is only Chips 2nd year in the league, he still has a lot to learn. This game reminded of the time Rich Kotite ran Heath Sherman 42 times in a game where he has injuries. Over compensation. You still have to try and run down by the goal line there, especially since Shady had his best run of the game on 2nd down.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have liked to see McCoy get it twice inside the 2 for the game. Foles didn't look good all game long. Even with the banged up OL if you can't run it it you don't deserve to win the game. Really shouldn't have even been that close the way the offense played. The special teams kept them even remotely close.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it doesn't matter how many guys were missing, how poorly they played, that it was a west coast trip. all that matters is chip has induced far too many andy reid moments in his short time here. i was hoping with some experience it would change this season, but it clearly hasn't.

if the eagles make it to the postseason, he'll be outcoached. what just happened is exactly what reid would have done. 1 yard to go, 2 chances.. and you get 2 casual passing plays.. as if you have all the room in the world to air it out.

oleskool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont care what anybody says we need to sign incognito now

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't keep having a no show 1st half from the offense and expect to come back every time in the 2nd half
Give San Fran D credit - they bottled the Eagles O up

Foles once again looked horrible in the 1st half and unfortunately continued to look horrible in the 2nd half
He needs to be called on the carpet - the missed throws, bad decisions have been items that fans have routinely criticized past QBs for
Foles deserves a big plate of criticism. I understand that following up last year's success was going to be hard but he is forcing throw to receivers that he shouldn't be throwing to. And then the dang inaccuracy :L
He needs to stop trying to hit the home run and take what is there

McCoy as well - yes I know the OL is in shambles but McCoy to me seems a step slow and too much dancing East-West
Just go North-South - if you get stopped so be it. Just keep plugging away
It's like Mccoy was reading his press clippings al summer and came into the season thinking the defense will part for him like the Red Sea

And Kelly's play calling has a lot to be desired. To me he seems to have stopped doing what made him successful last year - he is transforming into a traditional coach before our eyes.
Maybe this can be blamed on the poor play by Foles and McCoy and the offense in general but those 2 plays of 3rd- and 4th- and goal were atrocious

Just a frustrating game because the game was there to win it for the Eagles

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I would sign Incognito. He'd be a church mouse on a contender at this stage.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incognito doesn't fit what they do on offense here. I think what we are going to see though is Wade Smith taking over the center position, he needs to learn the calls. Molk really had a bad game today. Getting Johnson back will help, maybe they can run to one side of the line.

oleskool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incognito doesn't fit what they do on offense here. I think what we are going to see though is Wade Smith taking over the center position, he needs to learn the calls. Molk really had a bad game today. Getting Johnson back will help, maybe they can run to one side of the line.

if he can knock a dlineman back to spring shady then he fits

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I would sign Incognito. He'd be a church mouse on a contender at this stage.

Ingonito can't come off the street and keep up with the O.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let bridge-suicide watch begin. Lol

Look guys, the oline played well, there were running holes becuase sproles seemed to find them just fine.

Chip kelly was downright horrible today, if your offense, cant get 2 yards RUNNING THE FOOTBALL than you as a coach need imagination. Our tempo was turtle slow, mccoy is running like hes trying to be barry sanders on EVERY play, foles looks like a slow Donovan mcnabb, and carey williams should get "abuse me" tattooed on his forehead.

But, we win this game if the refs didnt keep 3 scoring drives alive with phantom calls. And I mean, they were so bad you could watch the tape 200 times and end up scratching your head.

All on all, our defense looked good against a very talented offensive team.

Seriously though, it seems every week carey williams is giving up touchdows or big plays that almost, or in this case does cost us the game. He has no athletic ability whatsoever. He over compensates verbally becuase he knows how much he sucks.

He could have the worst reaction time ive ever seen in a professional athlete in any sport. Dude is brutal.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCoy never takes a three yard gain. It's hurting this team right now.

Foles is also struggling early in games and that is hurting this team. He had a chance to really hit the Niners early and maybe KO them. He missed open throws.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let bridge-suicide watch begin. Lol

Look guys, the oline played well, there were running holes becuase sproles seemed to find them just fine.

Chip kelly was downright horrible today, if your offense, cant get 2 yards RUNNING THE FOOTBALL than you as a coach need imagination. Our tempo was turtle slow, mccoy is running like hes trying to be barry sanders on EVERY play, foles looks like a slow Donovan mcnabb, and carey williams should get "abuse me" tattooed on his forehead.

But, we win this game if the refs didnt keep 3 scoring drives alive with phantom calls. And I mean, they were so bad you could watch the tape 200 times and end up scratching your head.

All on all, our defense looked good against a very talented offensive team.

Seriously though, it seems every week carey williams is giving up touchdows or big plays that almost, or in this case does cost us the game. He has no athletic ability whatsoever. He over compensates verbally becuase he knows how much he sucks.

He could have the worst reaction time ive ever seen in a professional athlete in any sport. Dude is brutal.

Do 'all of you guys' HAVE to blame the refs every week? Win or lose - there is at LEAST someone spittin' on the refs. Foles played like poop. Chip was on drugs. McCoy is waiting for a workload.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCoy never takes a three yard gain. It's hurting this team right now.

Foles is also struggling early in games and that is hurting this team. He had a chance to really hit the Niners early and maybe KO them. He missed open throws.

He's left scores on the field multiple times in all 4 games this year.

I know to some it seems like we're being hard on him, but he played lights out last year. This year he's played like an average Joe. It's a long way down.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do 'all of you guys' HAVE to blame the refs every week? Win or lose - there is at LEAST someone spittin' on the refs. Foles played like poop. Chip was on drugs. McCoy is waiting for a workload.

Nope not me...it's the ones who swing from certain players/coaches nuts who want to blame the Refs so they don't have to look at the real problems (or there "guy")...:doh:

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope not me...it's the ones who swing from certain players/coaches nuts who want to blame the Refs so they don't have to look at the real problems (or there "guy")...:doh:
Feel free to bring up one player I have refused to criticize. And bring up another time > I < blamed the refs. Today it was the refs that kept 3 of thier scoring drives alive with really bad phantom calls. Yeah, shady is in dance fever mode, foles is in bad "eli/romo" mode and chip kelly is trying hard to be andy reid, but I saw some good things.

Malcolm jenkins is the best FS in football so far this year. Bradley fletcher came to play today, Brandon graham is our best pass rusher, and our oline actually gave foles tons of time today. But the refs did influence the outcome of the game. Just callin, like I see em.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to bring up one player I have refused to criticize. And bring up another time > I < blamed the refs. Today it was the refs that kept 3 of thier scoring drives alive with really bad phantom calls. Yeah, shady is in dance fever mode, foles is in bad "eli/romo" mode and chip kelly is trying hard to be andy reid, but I saw some good things.

Malcolm jenkins is the best FS in football so far this year. Bradley fletcher came to play today, Brandon graham is our best pass rusher, and our oline actually gave foles tons of time today. But the refs did influence the outcome of the game. Just callin, like I see em.

Wasn't meant for you specifically. It was a general statement from Raids quote and is directed towards those who are clueless.

And for "just" this game, it wasn't on the Refs. Refs suck both ways EVERY game. Happens every week.

Point is, we lost this game after being spotted 21 points. Believe me, we didn't lose anything cause of the Refs. We lost cause of Chip and Foles.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had one Olineman. Quit your bitching. You become one dimensional and the D knows it. Can't win them all.