• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagls at SF Game thread

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured we get COXed at the end. HA HA HA. Poor game plan by Kelly, poor game by Foles and a absolute deplorable game by the guy who is suppose to be the super star in McCoy

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Djax wouldn't make that big of a difference. He always seems to show up small when it counts.

I tell you what the one play that stand out is the one where Foles through just a little long for Maclin if Maclin catches it (which he shouldn't have because it was too long) its a TD, I think the Jackson catches that for a TD.

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you one thing, If I owned that team, Chip Kelly would be on the slow train north to Oregon. I have no idea what I just seen seen in that last 3 minutes, but not even Reid was that bad.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
much like it's not worth watching the phils any more because of people like howard and amaro, it's not worth watching the eagles because of andy reid quality play calling and williams.

anyone with any common fucking sense would have given it to sproles right up the middle or pushed forward with a foles sneak.

this was a massive game, that they could have pulled ahead of the pack in for homefield advantage. instead it's just a choke.

they have no chance to accomplish anything this year. that's a fact.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a 3-1 team only because of the competition they have played. But this clearly isn't a team that anyone can even think will win a playoff game, much less go far in postseason

you can't go to war at WR with a young QB with Jeremy Maclin and Riley Cooper as your #1 and #2 receivers

once again its always 1 step forward, 2 steps back with this franchise. If one thing improves, 2 things look worse

every

season

big holes at WR, big holes at CB, big holes at LB still. If they aren't getting space to run, the offense is one of the worst offenses in NFL

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were spotted 21 points and and got shutout from there...PATHETIC.

Refs/OL...save your damn excuses unless you wanna call out the true thing...

CHIP...yes even you ball washers need to admit it.

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you one thing, If I owned that team, Chip Kelly would be on the slow train north to Oregon. I have no idea what I just seen seen in that last 3 minutes, but not even Reid was that bad.

....welp, you don't so I can rest easy.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OL play is killing us ... Running game is non existent and if you flush Foles from the pocket consistently you make him a below average QB.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly had a chance to put these guys away early and didn't do it. Foles missed too many throws and they still can't run, so it is all on the passing game to move the ball right now.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of negative in this game, but you have to wonder if the fact that we were missing 3 offensive lineman really effected the way Chip called the game. His play calls stunk, the execution by the offense (aside from Maclin) was terrible. I mean McCoy is suppose to be your super star and he couldn't even block in this game. I agree with Wings he has no burst something is wrong with him. Foles looks like a QB that has his ass kicked because his oline can't block. Still they were one yard away from winning this game through all of this. Play the 49ers here and we win. No doubt in my mind, I really was not impressed with them today.
Oh and Houcouli is a HACK of an official, he really screwed both teams in this game. He is just terrible

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap this offense was AWFUL

It's probably a good thing they didn't win this game, if they did they would have thought they were invincible - this is a reality check for them

Lane Johnson coming back next week is huge

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
starting to wonder if the Eagles will ever be considered an elite SB type team

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was as bad as last year's Dallas game... The play-calling at the end was atrocious.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what it looked like to you? Just a long flight?

Seattle should be a cake walk then...even after we spot them 21 like we were?

Yeah with the missing Oline and general ebb and flow of a season and all...

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We like to run. when we can't run ....it's a problem.

we've done pretty well despite this unfortunate situation. We had a chance to win the game despite all of this.

....Chip stunk it up on the goal line. But If we ran it twice and got stoned, we would ask why didn't we try to pass. It was a loss on the road, it's not like the world ended.