• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagls at SF Game thread

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we weren't going undefeated, win some, lose some. Well get a W next week and all will be right again.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the stuff I'm talkin about Speedy.
Yeah, but I can understand Wiz' comment. Foles stunk today, but you gotta believe that missing kendricks, mathis, kelce and johnson hurt us.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but I can understand Wiz' comment. Foles stunk today, but you gotta believe that missing kendricks, mathis, kelce and johnson hurt us.

Oh it hurt us, just as it did last week, and the week before.

We had 2 original starters on the OL yesterday. How many did we have the week before?

Our OL has been in shambles for 3 weeks now. Not just this one.

We were spotted 21 points. Our O scored 0.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way Foles can improve is with a better run game. Throwing is one thing but being forced to throw is another. He took us to the one yard line and yet was forced to throw on 3rd and 4th down. Also Foles was throwing long when it would have been better to use a safety valve option on some of those passes. A first down here and there can sustain a drive. kELLY should learn something from this poorly coached game and make adjustments.
The Eagles play as a team and lose as a team. IMO.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way Foles can improve is with a better run game. Throwing is one thing but being forced to throw is another. He took us to the one yard line and yet was forced to throw on 3rd and 4th down. Also Foles was throwing long when it would have been better to use a safety valve option on some of those passes. A first down here and there can sustain a drive. kELLY should learn something from this poorly coached game and make adjustments.
The Eagles play as a team and lose as a team. IMO.

Ahum, how is having a running game (or lack thereof) relevant when Foles is missing wide open WR's and TE's on the deeper balls when there is NO pressure in his face? About every single ball he threw over 15 yards yesterday was atrocious. And on very few of these major misses was there serious pressure.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people I guess need to be told they're right or something. We lost and the sky is still up there. Everyone but the oline has proved themselves and that's due for improvement. Enjoy the ride.

oleskool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure his is. But not on Chip's level.

what exactly is chips level? he is a probowl caliber olineman we need him all of our guys we expect BACK ARE GONNA BE OUT OF SHAPE ALSO
/

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahum, how is having a running game (or lack thereof) relevant when Foles is missing wide open WR's and TE's on the deeper balls when there is NO pressure in his face? About every single ball he threw over 15 yards yesterday was atrocious. And on very few of these major misses was there serious pressure.

Yes he made some overthrows. All QBs do that from time to time. But if we had a run game working, those throws may not have been needed. The running game is needed for clock control as well. San Fran controlled two thirds of the clock on Sunday. I was focusing on what should have been the winning drive. Foles was excellent while leading them there. But zero runs on the last two plays? That is what got Reid in trouble. I have seen enough of that!