• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles vs Cowboys

Who you got? Eagles or Cowboys?

• Total voters

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You went for PHI huh? YOu have a better chance at the WC with Dallas winning the East.

:wtf:

Wild Card? At least a 70% chance Seattle wins it's division and is looking at seeding. Why wouldn't our fans want Philly in that case? They have the head to head with them and not Dallas. Have to have a screw loose to pull for Dallas at this point, if there ever really was a good time to want that team to ever beat anyone.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles may be a notch below Seattle and Green Bay in the NFC hierarchy, but they can handle Dallas at home after taking them apart on the road. I think it will be closer this time, but I feel pretty good about Philly's chances this time. And a Philly win basically deals Dallas a deadly blow. Dallas is 2-2 in the division. Another loss might be the end of Dallas.

Besides...December people.

hi,%2BI'm%2Btony%2Bromo%2Band%2Bi'm%2Bdecember%2Btony%2Bromo.jpg

AND...the dude has an injured back and ribs.

BcR-q6KIIAAlSY2.jpg-large-500x320.jpg

Hahahahah so Philly esque

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They get pressure upfront pretty well though... Romo hasn't shown he deals with that very well... If the Cowboy's can establish there running game and keep Philly's O on the sideline as much as possible they have a chance... But I just don't see Dallas having a lot of success stopping the Eagles O ...

Seams, sweeps and screens is the Chip Kelly offense? Or is it the hurry up? I get confused.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrance Williams really need to step up for the Cowboys. Hasn't had a TD in 6 games! Hasn't broke 100 yards all year. They really need this guy to have more production.

Ding Ding....we have a winner.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ding Ding....we have a winner.

Yeah, he's kind of gone awol, and Witten is slow as hell now, so teams can roll safeties to Dez all game long.

I liked Williams coming out of Baylor a lot and thought he would be a stud, but he seems to lack something.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys offense isn't getting consistent, significant contributions from everyone they should be, so what you get from them outside of a commitment to run and forcing the ball to Dez, is a little bit of a mystery. I could see them going off, but sputtering is definitely a possibility as well.

The defense is bad. It was protected by the offense most of the season, but I think that's over. They can make a stop here or there, but they can't consistently get pressure, and their secondary sucks.

I don't think Philly is all that great, but I recall the Cowboys being a team quite a few people thought would struggle to even make it to 8-8. There was a reason for that. I see an above average Eagles team beating an average Cowboys team to cement themselves as the NFCE champs.

This is the way I saw things at the begin. of the season. I am not delusional, if we even make the P/O's I see us as one and done (unless we get the Falcons).

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's kind of gone awol, and Witten is slow as hell now, so teams can roll safeties to Dez all game long.

I liked Williams coming out of Baylor a lot and thought he would be a stud, but he seems to lack something.

Who the phuck knows anymore. I honestly cant stand Jason Garrett

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seams, sweeps and screens is the Chip Kelly offense? Or is it the hurry up? I get confused.

Not sure what your question is... It's probably all of the above... And getting confuses it what Chip wants...

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas will choke like they always do, they may make it to 10 and 6 but they will miss the playoffs

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what your question is... It's probably all of the above... And getting confuses it what Chip wants...

confusion or exhaustion?

Think it becomes exhaustion.

I give it another season, then the local bobblehead sportscasters should wake up and get off their knees and see that Chip's offense wont bring in a SB. But until then they will just keep swallowing his sword....

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Abe can you explain why a top offense can't win a SB. Every team needs a good D to win the SB but what is it about an offense that scores a lot keeps them from winning a SB. I mean it was 14 days ago that Offense absolutely embarrassed the Cowboys. Don't you remember Aikmann saying, "This offense is running a clinic".

The Eagles aren't contenders. But their O is excellent and Dallas has a terriible D. Didn't anyone see the blow out just a few days ago?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrance Williams really need to step up for the Cowboys. Hasn't had a TD in 6 games! Hasn't broke 100 yards all year. They really need this guy to have more production.

I was touting him as the next Alvin Harper for a while.

But he's really done nothing super significant since his huge catch vs Seattle.

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the local radio station The Ticket they were speculating that Terrence has fallen off since Romo took the shot to his back and that it may be more painful for him to shoot it to the outside where Williams lives. He has mostly worked the center of the field. Thoughts on that?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the local radio station The Ticket they were speculating that Terrence has fallen off since Romo took the shot to his back and that it may be more painful for him to shoot it to the outside where Williams lives. He has mostly worked the center of the field. Thoughts on that?

He still seems to be getting it to Dez outside, but more on floater type passes. The big unknown about this game is whether Romo will look better after some rest. If he doesn't, it's curtains for the Cowboys.