• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles vs Cowboys

Who you got? Eagles or Cowboys?

• Total voters

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to disagree about the Philly D being able to stop Dallas. If their on their game.

They get pressure upfront pretty well though... Romo hasn't shown he deals with that very well... If the Cowboy's can establish there running game and keep Philly's O on the sideline as much as possible they have a chance... But I just don't see Dallas having a lot of success stopping the Eagles O ...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They get pressure upfront pretty well though... Romo hasn't shown he deals with that very well... If the Cowboy's can establish there running game and keep Philly's O on the sideline as much as possible they have a chance... But I just don't see Dallas having a lot of success stopping the Eagles O ...

The game at home on THX was a cluster on every front. There is no way the line, the running game, the passing game, and the defense all suck that bad again.

Hell, Colt McCoy rose up and beat us. No chance Sanchez and McCoy could do that again. They played the games of their lives, time to crash back to reality.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't like either team. Whoever loses could easily miss the playoffs with their 5th loss. I guess I'd rather have the Lions face the Sanchez led Eagles than the Boys if they get that far. That's looking way too far down the road, though.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily the best matchup of the week

Going with the Eagles

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas needs to rattle Sanchez a little and he would be useless. Unfortunately they haven't gotten to a QB all year. So we have to depend on their secondary and that's questionable at best. On the upside the Dallas O-line is more than impressive and that makes all things offense, possible. In the end one squad needs to have a good day and the other a great day. That will put Philly away and leave them in the drivers seat for the division.

run the ball..run the ball..run the ball and take about 40 minutes off the clock. that's their best chance.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem for Dallas is that they need to throw to win this game. They actually tried running and controlling the ball in the Thanksgiving game and it didn't work. Their offense sputtered on several drives and they fell behind early, never to catch up.

If they just run against Philly, that is not going to work, as the Philly defensive line is pretty good. They did a pretty decent job against Marshawn Lynch last week despite being on the field an awfully long time.

Dallas has the weapons to torch Philly in the pass game--Philly has a bad secondary--but it means Romo is going to have to get hit. And he doesn't look like he wants to get hit too much these days. He was basically dropping to the ground like Peyton Manning in the Thanksgiving game, anytime anyone got close to him. That is unusual for Romo who is known for escaping and making big plays on the run.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can pretty much throw that Thanksgiving game out the window. No team had ever played a Sunday night game followed by a Thursday afternoon game before. I doubt anyone on the Cowboys had much energy given the short turnaround and the results showed that. This time they've had extra time to rest and prepare. Don't think you will see the same poor play again.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I know for certain... if Fletcher Cox runs amok like he did a couple of weeks ago it won't go well this weekend. Better figure out how to manage him.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Cowboys find a way to pull this out. Revenge for the Thanksgiving day debacle. The D has had a LOT more time to prepare.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Dallas has the ball, this is a matchup of strength vs. strength in the run game and weakness versus weakness in the passing game. If Romo, Witten and Dez can get it together, they can pick apart a depleted and shaky Eagles secondary. This is a defense that made Angry Doug Baldwin look pretty damn good last week, and he's no Dez Bryant.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys offense isn't getting consistent, significant contributions from everyone they should be, so what you get from them outside of a commitment to run and forcing the ball to Dez, is a little bit of a mystery. I could see them going off, but sputtering is definitely a possibility as well.

The defense is bad. It was protected by the offense most of the season, but I think that's over. They can make a stop here or there, but they can't consistently get pressure, and their secondary sucks.

I don't think Philly is all that great, but I recall the Cowboys being a team quite a few people thought would struggle to even make it to 8-8. There was a reason for that. I see an above average Eagles team beating an average Cowboys team to cement themselves as the NFCE champs.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrance Williams really need to step up for the Cowboys. Hasn't had a TD in 6 games! Hasn't broke 100 yards all year. They really need this guy to have more production.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can pretty much throw that Thanksgiving game out the window. No team had ever played a Sunday night game followed by a Thursday afternoon game before. I doubt anyone on the Cowboys had much energy given the short turnaround and the results showed that. This time they've had extra time to rest and prepare. Don't think you will see the same poor play again.

WOW - You are STILL running out that LAME excuse. The Eagles ALSO played on Sunday and then had to fly to Dallas.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW - You are STILL running out that LAME excuse. The Eagles ALSO played on Sunday and then had to fly to Dallas.
3 games in 12 days is hard. Plus a midday game is different than the Sunday night game. I think it's fair to take into account the lake of time Dallas had to prepare for the Thanksgiving day game. I mean, that Eagles offense is not easy to stop and a shortened week doesn't help.

I agree though that the excuse is becoming a little tiredsome. Let the Cowboys prove on the field this Sunday that Thanksgiving was a fluke.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you played a home game against the fucking Titans. Dallas played at Giants Sunday night and didn't get home until early morning Monday. I'm sure they got lots done on Monday.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,086.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think it'll be tough for the Eagles to sweep them, Dallas will win this game. I doubt Romo plays another game like he did the first time they squared off.