• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles vs Cowboys

Who you got? Eagles or Cowboys?

• Total voters

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the local radio station The Ticket they were speculating that Terrence has fallen off since Romo took the shot to his back and that it may be more painful for him to shoot it to the outside where Williams lives. He has mostly worked the center of the field. Thoughts on that?

Romo has lost a bit of ooomph for sure.

But he's no Sean Hill....

I think Romo plays a lot better this week. I think Dallas plays a lot better this week on both sides of the ball.

I HOPE they win.

But I wouldn't put a plugged nickel on them doing so.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see, Romo leads Cowboys into a must win, make or break game.

Again.

Yet, Cowboys expect a different result.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Abe can you explain why a top offense can't win a SB. Every team needs a good D to win the SB but what is it about an offense that scores a lot keeps them from winning a SB. I mean it was 14 days ago that Offense absolutely embarrassed the Cowboys. Don't you remember Aikmann saying, "This offense is running a clinic".

The Eagles aren't contenders. But their O is excellent and Dallas has a terriible D. Didn't anyone see the blow out just a few days ago?

Correct on a marginal Dallas defense. Then they came back up against a top 5 D in the league and quickly fell back to Earth, right? Or was I imagining things? When I quit watching it was approx. 100 yards of O. You know that High Powered, out of this world, earth shattering, never seen before; Chip Kelly O.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the local radio station The Ticket they were speculating that Terrence has fallen off since Romo took the shot to his back and that it may be more painful for him to shoot it to the outside where Williams lives. He has mostly worked the center of the field. Thoughts on that?

its also hard to deny Romo will throw to Dez simply because he can catch in traffic. Dez can also catch the slant because he is not scared to go up for the ball between the hash marks. Dez is physical plain and simple.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question now becomes, does Dallas drop a game to the Colts to let the Eagles back into the East lead?

I can see that happening.