• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Security

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More stupid shit. If anybody with half a brain was watching, the dude just was trying to seperate the players by pushing Greenlaw away. It's only a story because he's not one of the coaches but any of the coaches on any sideline would have done the same thing. Greenlaw went over the line here and he's at fault for what he did. He deserved the ejection. It's just that simple. There will be fines levied and paid and end of story. The rest of all this talk about it is nonsense.
A forty whiner fan made the thread.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
least we know there are hoop niners fans. They now have hot sports takes since the weather has cleared.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what your saying and maybe the league mandates that only players and coaches are allowed on the sideline. But I just think we are reading too much into this. Greenlaw let his emotions get the best of him and was stupid. He acted stupid when he suplexed the WR and then he compounded it. At some point a player has to be disciplined enough to just walk away. I know, the heat of battle and all that but Greenlaw has always been a little like this. Acting like it's the guy on the sideline's fault for Greenlaw being an idiot is just a dumb take, imo.
Officially only players and coaches are allowed to be there. However, there is no limit to the amount of bogus coaches that every team is allowed to have and everyone there is there with the HC's permission. Official or not everyone is a coach. The 16-year old girl with the water bottles is a conditioning coach. The 4-year old disabled boy is a morale coach. There's a wide scope for what happens between players, but they can't touch anyone else.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pearl clutching nationally over this issue is embarrassing.
1. Dom has worked security all his life. A shoving match breaks out in front of him and he moves to break up the two players. He acted on instinct without a second thought.
2. He can’t do that. This action is benign but what’s feared is what COULD happen. He has to be fined and he should be suspended from being on the sideline for the rest of the regular season.
3. Don’t say that this guy is why Greenlaw was elected. Greenlaw is responsible for his own actions. No one made him poke Dom in the face. He did that. He had multiple ejections before Sunday. Don’t blame someone else for the actions of Greenlaw.

I’m mostly talking about what I’ve seen on social media but I have never encountered a fan base that cries as much as the Forty Whiner fanbase. I’m embarrassed for them. People with thousands of follow that call themselves content creators and analysts are crying even after a 42-19 beat down. Instead of focusing on a great football team they’re crying like sissies. It’s a horrible look.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is kinda how I see it. I think he deserves a lifetime bad from the sidelines.
No he doesn’t.
And the rules need to be adjusted so teams can get penalties for their employees getting involved in skirmishes.
He was neutralizing a skirmish started by a marginally talented football player who needs to bring an edge that flirts with crossing a line in order for him to compete in the NFL. He has double digit personal fouls in his career and multiple ejections.
The fact that they couldn’t be penalized in that situation was very problematic.
He did nothing that warranted a penalty.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?

The security guard made first contact, and it was not contact that could have been construed as anything but confrontational
You’re lying here. This is a straight lie. He stepped in to neutralize a fight. I’m glad he did. Smitty is 170 pounds and there is history with this Niners team. Last year, out of frustration Trent Williams found the smallest player on the field, Ke’von Wallace and he threw him to the ground after the play. This is who the Niners are. Pick on the small man. For all we know, if Dom doesn’t step in, the established piece of shit Greenlaw injures Devonta Smith.
. If he were acting in a “security” manner, he would have gotten between Greenlaw and any Eagles personal to increase the distance. But he was yelling at Greenlaw (like a fan or member of the Eagles) and shoving his finger in Greenlaws chest. He was not acting as a “peacekeeper” in any way. He was a biased combatant, while dressed as a civilian.

I would have supported Greenlaw clotheslining that douche. But all he did was do a “get your finger out of my face” swipe at the guy. Incredibly reserved, given the situation.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting

maybe some of you have had sideline passes. They are all the same, HS, college, Pros.

access isn't standing near the fat line in the coaching box

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Greenlaw hadn't contacted the Eagles guy in the face would that Eagles guy have been ejected and would there be calls for him to be fined and barred from the sidelines? If not is he being penalised for being poked in the face? Seems kinda harsh.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be interesting to see how this gets handled. The security goon is something of a local celebrity. But he most certainly should not have been anywhere near the play let alone actually being involved in the scuffle.

I say he gets fired and Philly fans erect a statue of him right next to Rocky Balboa's.

He was on the white line, practically on the field. He should be between the players and the stands, not out front. They have to come down on him somehow, but I wouldn't expect anything that strong. He'll get suspended with pay or something.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, so if the doc comes to see if the player is ok, Greenlaw should be able to punch them in the face?

Yeah, because that's remotely the same thing. Hello straw man!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awful take.

You can't have players going into the opponent's sideline area and intentionally contacting coaches or other non-playing staff in the face. Ejection and a big fine are the minimum punishment. A suspension is possible. Not sure what the Eagles security guy actually did. He didn't seem to contact the 49ers player.

He didn't go into the sideline area. The guy was only a few feet from being on the actual field, standing on the white line. Calling this any kind of forceful contact to the face is equally ludicrous. A reaching Greenlaw barely even grazed this guy, no swing/push/slap etc.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they should've let greenlaw beat his fat ass into a pile of spent blubber right then and there.

fat fucks from philly and their faggoty friends never learn.

A one year suspension from cheesesteaks would probably have been a fit punishment......

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, so if the doc comes to see if the player is ok, Greenlaw should be able to punch them in the face?
Bruh. Weak.