• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles or Field - Who Wins Super Bowl

Eagles or Field in Super Bowl

• Eagles

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Rest of the Field

Votes: 45 86.5%

• Total voters

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles will lose in the Divisional round to TB!@ and the Bucs
49ers will beat the Vikes
49ers will beat the Bucs

49ers will face the Jaguars in the Super Bowl

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles will lose in the Divisional round to TB!@ and the Bucs
49ers will beat the Vikes
49ers will beat the Bucs

49ers will face the Jaguars in the Super Bowl
Jaguars? They should lower the dose bro, just saying Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

I need to post more, I average less than 2000 posts a year.

you remain smarter when you post with picture.

I have a much better example of triggered, funny you go to that.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. I took the field but after reading some of these posts and stats, I may need to change my vote. I had no idea the Eagles were the only team undefeated on the road. Thats sure fucks up Christmas Eve for me. I thought my boys had a chance. With this all world offense especially with the great TE returning , we have no shot. I refuse to hope for injuries and thats the only thing that can stop the Eagles, so I guess we are up the creek. Im assuming the TE had to be hurt vs Washington, since injuries are all that can stop them. Sorry Commander fans , that win gets an asterisk. They cant lose on the road but they will likely play all playoff games at home. I guess that goes against them a little, but then again they will likely play a dome team or warm weather team in the northerly weather. It must have been unseasonably warm in GB the last few years when TB and SF went there. Oh well. I will still cheer for my Cowboys and see what happens.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you dont have to do this the sandlot GIF

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know wrong thread but sad to hear about Mike Leach dying. Maybe not the best guy but still , especially around the Holidays

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triggered?

That ain't shit. Here is triggering:

"I thought we covered this before. You’re a cvnt. I don’t have any respect for your opinion on anything. You’re a Cowboy troll. You don’t know shit about football. Go fuck yourself and don’t tag me or respond to me"

Triggering? LOL

you should block me coach, it isn't going to get any better for you.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False. The value of the play would be based upon the odds involved. How much is to be gained by betting the Eagles? How much more than the desired win total does one have to wager on the field? These are aspects that need to be assessed before handicapping the play made.
I don't disagree entirely - but the safer play is always going to side with more options. Again, the rest of the field would have to be absolute dog-crap (which it is not) for it to be close with the metrics you are talking about. Since we can say that KC, Buff, and probably Cin are not absolute dog-crap....field is the correct bet.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree entirely - but the safer play is always going to side with more options. Again, the rest of the field would have to be absolute dog-crap (which it is not) for it to be close with the metrics you are talking about. Since we can say that KC, Buff, and probably Cin are not absolute dog-crap....field is the correct bet.
Yeah, to say the Eagles over the field is wildly disrespectful to the Bills, Chiefs, Bengals, Cowboys, and 49ers, imo.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know wrong thread but sad to hear about Mike Leach dying. Maybe not the best guy but still , especially around the Holidays
Leach was a full-blown character.

don't listen to Craig James, he just didn't like Craig's kid. Happens to a bunch of players all over the country

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

don't listen to Craig James, he just didn't like Craig's kid. Happens to a bunch of players all over the country

He did call his players girlfriends fat a couple of times but he was awesome.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was put in a hotbox once, and then Midnight Angel opened the door

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. I took the field but after reading some of these posts and stats, I may need to change my vote. I had no idea the Eagles were the only team undefeated on the road. Thats sure fucks up Christmas Eve for me. I thought my boys had a chance. With this all world offense especially with the great TE returning , we have no shot. I refuse to hope for injuries and thats the only thing that can stop the Eagles, so I guess we are up the creek. Im assuming the TE had to be hurt vs Washington, since injuries are all that can stop them. Sorry Commander fans , that win gets an asterisk. They cant lose on the road but they will likely play all playoff games at home. I guess that goes against them a little, but then again they will likely play a dome team or warm weather team in the northerly weather. It must have been unseasonably warm in GB the last few years when TB and SF went there. Oh well. I will still cheer for my Cowboys and see what happens.
You guys definitely have a shot. The game means more to Dallas than it does the Eagles. Additionally, it’s the regular season and not the playoffs.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triggered?

That ain't shit. Here is triggering:

"I thought we covered this before. You’re a cvnt. I don’t have any respect for your opinion on anything. You’re a Cowboy troll. You don’t know shit about football. Go fuck yourself and don’t tag me or respond to me"

Triggering? LOL

you should block me coach, it isn't going to get any better for you.
I agree. Bookmarking a post is evidence of being pretty triggered. Hey, PM your venmo. I want to get those kids in your picture up to date Cowboys jerseys for Christmas

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Fields will not be winning Super Bowl in the near future.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Bookmarking a post is evidence of being pretty triggered. Hey, PM your venmo. I want to get those kids in your picture up to date Cowboys jerseys for Christmas
thats not any post coach. It defines triggered and yet, you went there.
Kinda like post counts, cowboy season is over, eagles are the best at everything.

Target is on you coach.
I like it....what could go wrong?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats not any post coach. It defines triggered and yet, you went there.
Kinda like post counts, cowboy season is over, eagles are the best at everything.

Target is on you coach.
I like it....what could go wrong?
Let me buy those poor kids a jersey.