• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles or Field - Who Wins Super Bowl

Eagles or Field in Super Bowl

• Eagles

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Rest of the Field

Votes: 45 86.5%

• Total voters

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gap between the Chiefs and Eagles in EPA/Play offensively is .46 points a play. It's actually pretty definitive the Chiefs are still the best offense in football. The Eagles are closer to the Bills offense than they are the Chiefs.
That's debatable but what's not debatable is that when we talk Eagles Bills Cowboys Bengals Niners Chiefs there is one dog shit defense in that mix.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man mad it took two seconds to blow up his hype train. I think I am pretty aware of what actual game-changing TE's do watching Tony Gonzalez and Travis Kelce, but go off. Goedert being "elite" is more a commentary of just how weak TE is as a position.

Once again, the Eagles can be a SB favorite without blatant homer arguments.

You don't anything about football. Thanks for making that clear so I don't waste any time going forward replying to any of your posts.

Goedert is one of the most efficient offensive players in the league and that's when he's receiving the ball. Beyond that he is an exceptional impact player in the rungame.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder if the two eagle picks are eagle board homers
this is a no bet

Actually I just noticed... Apparently I hit a vote and I guess that one was for the Eagles

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's debatable but what's not debatable is that when we talk Eagles Bills Cowboys Bengals Niners Chiefs there is one dog shit defense in that mix.
That is very true. If Mahomes was not the QB of the Chiefs, they would maybe not even be in the playoffs altogether. The funny and sad thing is this might be the best defense he has had in KC.

Their main plan to win is "MaFuck you, my QB is Patrick Mahomes." That has limitations.

I hate life itself.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goedert has yet to even cross 900 yards in his career. Pretty sure he gets to hang out with the Toney/Hardman club. That's life for most TE's.

The Chiefs even with those turnovers are significantly more efficient than the Eagles at most anything predictive.
I think you're losing sight of a big ask for a TE. Goedert is very instrumental to the Eagles run game and pass game. The Chiefs offense is great because of Mahomes with an assist to Andy Reid scheme and Kelce. The Eagles present a balanced unit that's elite in all parts of the game. The OL is elite. The receiving corp is elite. The run game is elite. The QB is the MVP.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you never know
Cooper Rush survived for Dallas
The kid in SF seems to be able to take a snap.

need more data

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're losing sight of a big ask for a TE. Goedert is very instrumental to the Eagles run game and pass game. The Chiefs offense is great because of Mahomes with an assist to Andy Reid scheme and Kelce. The Eagles present a balanced unit that's elite in all parts of the game. The OL is elite. The receiving corp is elite. The run game is elite. The QB is the MVP.
I know we have had brother coaches going at in in SB with Harbaughs, but have brothers played against each other in a SB?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DID NOT SEE THAT
Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most TE's don't add much. It's an extremely shallow position. That a guy who is a borderline bust is comparable to an "elite" TE is kind of the point and why any WR with a pulse usually goes ahead of a comparable TE prospect. That's kind of the point!

Pepperidge farms remembers when Mark Andrews was the flavor of the month. How is that working for the Ravens now?

Keep in mind you're the guy arguing a TE who has never had 1000 yards (43 yards a game for his career) is closing the large EPA gap on the Chiefs offense when the Chiefs get two WR's back. It's a lame argument and you know it.

Or to draw it back to the main point of the thread: The idea the Eagles would be dominant enough to support the argument of "Eagles or field" is backed up by precisely nothing. Jalen Hurts is playing nowhere even close to that level or the Eagles defense. They can be SB favorites without making silly claims like that.
I think you may be confusing fantasy football for real football.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Switch your fav teams from Pats to Eagles, sellout :D

MAKE ME...........................................................................................

errrrr... I mean, YES SIR, what ever you say sir!