• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Free Agency & Draft 2020

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
91406786_2666533586924443_3186730734219952128_n.jpg

Holy shit I love this.

I’ve been so busy I forgot I wanted to mention Robey-Coleman last week. Yeah, I know, sure I did. Oh well.

Great low risk high upside signing!

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard the Eagles have a lot of confidence in Maddox inside or outside ... so that makes some sense to get another slot guy if Avonte is getting moved outside.
Correct, but how can he cover a tall WR? How will he fair against a physical WR? In other words, I have a problem with his size and Schwartz is known to fall in love with a player because they practice hard. Don’t like it.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not a big believer in Howie based off his past but I know he has a plan, I just hope he has figured out that his past has caught up with him and this year is “do or die” for his future.
I don’t believe in trading away your top picks unless you are getting a deal or a player or 2 away from serious contention.

I agree with you on not trading top picks when you’re more than 1-2 “players away”

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NHL has delayed it's draft.
John Elway now wants the NFL to delay it's draft.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NHL has delayed it's draft.
John Elway now wants the NFL to delay it's draft.

I get the owners want to delay things as they can't schedule workouts or visits and they have to pay these draftees big money without nearly as much info as usual. However, it's not like this virus is going anywhere anytime soon ... they say it will keep getting worse for the next couple of months before experts "expect" it to level out sometime in July. So, if nothing can really change until July or August ... what's the point of delaying this? Are we going to start workouts and scheduled visits in July? It's not realistic ... draft in September? Start the season when? December?

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league tells them that that's what the combine was for, and that should be sufficient to get a pretty good handle on each prospect. I agree to a point, but there is nothing else that can be done, except to cancel the season, and that's not good for anybody, especially us draftniks. And the players!

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the owners want to delay things as they can't schedule workouts or visits and they have to pay these draftees big money without nearly as much info as usual. However, it's not like this virus is going anywhere anytime soon ... they say it will keep getting worse for the next couple of months before experts "expect" it to level out sometime in July. So, if nothing can really change until July or August ... what's the point of delaying this? Are we going to start workouts and scheduled visits in July? It's not realistic ... draft in September? Start the season when? December?

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All team execs base their evaluations off of tape - private workouts/visits only confirm whatever info they may have on a prospect, and should not alter their status that much... the combine has already been completed which is basically the medical check. So teams have all the main info they need, there is no reason to delay the draft process, except maybe for ol' Elway who can't evaluate for shit on his own anyway.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If DJ Moore is actually available (which I find hard to believe, WHY?), I'd give up #21 for him. He is still 22 years old coming off of an almost 1,200 yard season and only going to get better. No guessing with him.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie had a video presser today and said that the Eagles have a different view of the WR position than the fans and that they will be adding to the OL and RB stable.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If DJ Moore is actually available (which I find hard to believe, WHY?), I'd give up #21 for him. He is still 22 years old coming off of an almost 1,200 yard season and only going to get better. No guessing with him.
No, I want to keep 21 for now, and try to get DJ with a 2 & 4, or something of that ilk. Moore and Ruggs, or any one of the rest of the elite receivers, ala Mims, Jefferson, or Reagor would be dynamite to go along with DJAX, and be dynamite.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If is impressive. To a point. At the moment we only have Slay and Maddox on the books next year (unless Sportstrac is wrong). And while we don’t know next years cap yet....it’s going to be tight.

We have $28M left this year. But for what to spend it on? Unless we see some monster trade coming that will need a lot of space I can’t think of anything else.....except for dumping Alshon and leaving enough for draft picks.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie had a video presser today and said that the Eagles have a different view of the WR position than the fans and that they will be adding to the OL and RB stable.

Huh that has been the front offices main message since 2001!
I bet every employee in the front office has that message on a sign in their offices!