• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles-Cowboys Game Thread.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This also why I am not sold on Billy Davis. He is good one week and the next week just horrible in his defensive calls.

G

greenwing

What happened to,the inovative Chip Kelly this offense is run left run right pass behind the line. Not even an atempt at a deep pass. Kelly star is really starting to dim

Kelly is becoming one Dimensional . He is getting lost in his own design and seems to be forgetting how to adjust during game.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck is DAVIS doing he is just playing a vanilla defense. Don't the idiots understand we have to win this game.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember saying how Defenses were going to catch on to Chips shit last year. Seems it may be happening. Boys had 10 days to prepare for it and look like they have it figured out and know what we may be doing.

Seahawks said they knew what we were doing last week also.

Time to figure shit out Chipper

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That first play of the game has set the tone for the game ... seems like it deflated the team.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck is DAVIS doing he is just playing a vanilla defense. Don't the idiots understand we have to win this game.

I am thinking the same thing. Why is he not doing the same things he did when they were in Dallas. You don't change if it was working.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember saying how Defenses were going to catch on to Chips shit last year. Seems it may be happening. Boys had 10 days to prepare for it and look like they have it figured out and know what we may be doing.

Seahawks said they knew what we were doing last week also.

Time to figure shit out Chipper

Yet the All-22 showed the plays were there regularly... players were not executing. And that seems to be the case here as well... (Gardner, Sanchez, Cooper)...