• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Eagles @ Colts

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why am I here? 20 year season ticket holder. If it would have been a home game I would have been at the game. Instead I am here.

If that's the case you would of agreed with me...Or don't you see as well watchin on the TV?

Foles was shitty today...It don't take a season ticket holder to see it.

Did he look better live last week then on the TV? Cause he looked like shit last week as a whole.

Oh, and another reason I'm here I guess is I live about 1200 miles away.

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's the case you would of agreed with me...Or don't you see as well watchin on the TV?

Did he look better live last week then on the TV? Cause he looked like shit last week as a whole.

Why are you putting words in my mouth? What I posted was that Foles hung in there till the end. Just like allot of game last year. I never mentioned his game play, you did. But do me a favor, I did not like you on KFFL and I don't like you hear, so stay out of my way. Got it. I will wait for the tough guy come back.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Colts strategy was run as much as possible and stick to ball control throws to keep our O off the field. Our D stepped up big in the end when it counts though and made plays. The Luck INT was due to a hold on our end and then slip by the receiver ... but it counts as an INT on the stat sheet :) A win is a win ... I'll take it any way we can get it ... especially vs a good team on the road.
It was my key to victory fir them. Luck sucks when he gets hit and our pass rush is pretty good. Running the ball keeps the offense off the green. If they went pass attack we win by 30. Running the football gave them the advantage. Sproles, ertz and mccoy were the keys like I said, the colts backers are pretty bad matching up vs our guys. Chip kelly left 21 points on the board, did he not watch the colts tape from last week? I would have thrown sproles and ertz down the middle of the field all day and it would have been a blowout. Overall im glad we got the w8n, but chip had a D+ game call today. Foles played better but missed some throws. Shady danced and left about 30 yards on the green, and jason peters is a MAN among boys. He prison raped half the colts line tonight lol.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A shitty QB does not lead his team to score 24 points in the 2nd half. So either you don't like him or you just don't understand a leader in action!

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read Kendricks injury was just a spasm. Should be good. Whew.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sproles & Jenkins have been absolutely huge pickups. Thanks for the "trash" Nawlins. :suds:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

greenfever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles is still young, mackin is working his way back and the online is beat up. Plus we have a rookie kicker. With that said were 2-0 but could easily be 0-2. Good teams find ways too win games. It's early, we definitely haven't gelled yet but we will.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles is still young, mackin is working his way back and the online is beat up. Plus we have a rookie kicker. With that said were 2-0 but could easily be 0-2. Good teams find ways too win games. It's early, we definitely haven't gelled yet but we will.

I agree. We are already averaging 32 points a game. I think Cooper and Maclin will have solid seasons.

FadeToBlack

I'm a "member"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a hell of a game. I think it will be high scoring but we win by 7-10 pts. Maybe Parkey can win it at the end. Wouldnt that be funny. Since we got him from them just a few weeks ago and all.
Al hail the mighty swat.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zach Ertz tied for the NFL lead in 20+ yrd catches through 1st two weeks with 6 (w/Julio Jones). Had 8 all last year. Only has 7 catches overall.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A shitty QB does not lead his team to score 24 points in the 2nd half. So either you don't like him or you just don't understand a leader in action!

Ahum? Two of those scores were the result of Sproles and the line being brilliant on a screen pass - the pass part Foles f-ed up tonight on a number of occasions for no good reason - and a PI call on a probably overthrown ball. One was a very short field thanks to the defense.

Foles played better than last week - IMHO his pocket presence and stepping up was much better - but he left quite a few plays on the field (wide open Cooper not seen, the Int on the wrong side of Maclin, few too high/fast/outside with WR open, numerous pop/screen-passed not on the money, pass Celek dropped was at unnecessarily at warp-speed). Foles was far from good during this game, and his stats are greatly inflated by McCoy and Sproles taking short passes long distances.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahum? Two of those scores were the result of Sproles and the line being brilliant on a screen pass - the pass part Foles f-ed up tonight on a number of occasions for no good reason - and a PI call on a probably overthrown ball. One was a very short field thanks to the defense.

Foles played better than last week - IMHO his pocket presence and stepping up was much better - but he left quite a few plays on the field (wide open Cooper not seen, the Int on the wrong side of Maclin, few too high/fast/outside with WR open, numerous pop/screen-passed not on the money, pass Celek dropped was at unnecessarily at warp-speed). Foles was far from good during this game, and his stats are greatly inflated by McCoy and Sproles taking short passes long distances.

Wow were to start. Probably not even worth it. Foles had a good not great game. Good games mean you miss some plays,but you also makes some plays. That throw for a TD to Maclin was all Foles perfect pass while rolling away from traffic. He made several nice throws to Ertz, didn't take any sacks despite an offensive line that was shaky, also you can't just credit Sproles on those screens while most of it was Sproles you have to credit the oline and FOLES, yes FOLES he has to make the throw there, How many times have you seen QB's screw up screen passes in this league. Hell Saint Luck last night missed on a few.

Now i will let you back to your QB bashing because in this town if you win its the QB's fault for not playing good enough and if you lose its always the QB's fault

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Colts strategy was run as much as possible and stick to ball control throws to keep our O off the field. Our D stepped up big in the end when it counts though and made plays. The Luck INT was due to a hold on our end and then slip by the receiver ... but it counts as an INT on the stat sheet :) A win is a win ... I'll take it any way we can get it ... especially vs a good team on the road.

Yeah I think running the ball was there strategy also and I don't think that Davis did anything to try and stop it. Mostly because he was more worried about if they stopped the run they would have to defend a potent pass attack.

I don't agree on the Luck Int, Boykin hit him within the 5 yards and the receiver just fell down. I have seen it called at times but for the most part the officials don't call it there. Now there were other instances were the officials missed more obvious calls right in front of them that they didn't call so these things even out. Honestly even if the receiver doesn't fall down there are three Eagles in the area it was a bad decision by Saint Luck

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow were to start. Probably not even worth it. Foles had a good not great game. Good games mean you miss some plays,but you also makes some plays. That throw for a TD to Maclin was all Foles perfect pass while rolling away from traffic. He made several nice throws to Ertz, didn't take any sacks despite an offensive line that was shaky, also you can't just credit Sproles on those screens while most of it was Sproles you have to credit the oline and FOLES, yes FOLES he has to make the throw there, How many times have you seen QB's screw up screen passes in this league. Hell Saint Luck last night missed on a few.

Now i will let you back to your QB bashing because in this town if you win its the QB's fault for not playing good enough and if you lose its always the QB's fault

I agree 100% with this. Some Eagles fans just are not happy. I though it was just a McNabb thing but I am beginning to believe that some people just hate all Eagle QB's. Anyone that thinks Foles was bad last night should just stop watching football because they are just clueless.

I think Foles left some plays on the field. Every QB did this week. They did last week and many will do the same next week. Foles started what his 18th game last night? I personally think he played better than Luck.

PhillyJoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bxn_fLdCUAAX6Nz.jpg

Just wanted to give you props bro, used this a few times in the last few hours, good shit.