• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Board Film club.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, I think we have a knowledgeable fan base, and a few of us are really into watching film, and scouting players.

I have an idea, we should post film, discuss, and make a list of players we feel will be good players overall, and players that we could benefit from.

Just post some game film (highlights are ok, but rarely tell the full story) and we can evaluate them as a board, list attributes, list a rating 1-10, round grade and we will average the scores and post them.

We seem to nail it on players every year, lets get it on paper... so-to-speak.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres a guy id like to review, his tapes should come out after February. But utah plays in a bowl game so that should be good film to watch.

Nate Orchard

DE Utah
6"4 255lbs

Leads the ncaa in sacks with 19.

Heres all I can find right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speedy you can go here Players | Draft Breakdown and watch Tape on pretty much any player you want to....The nice thing is it highlights every play from that particular game they were involved in, not just the highlights

but for starters here are the 6 I'm looking at in rd 1 not named Mariota

Shaq Thompson ILB - Shaq Thompson | Draft Breakdown

Trae Waynes CB - Trae Waynes | Draft Breakdown

P.J. Williams CB - P.J. Williams | Draft Breakdown

Marcus Peters CB - Marcus Peters | Draft Breakdown

Landon Collins Safety - Landon Collins | Draft Breakdown

Gerod Holliman Safety - Gerod Holliman | Draft Breakdown

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good stuff! Give em your ratings and round grade bro.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like your list Wings. In the meantime add these to your lists:
Bernardrick McKinney, ILB, Miss.St.
Eric Kendricks, ILB, UCLA (Michael's brother)
Kevin Johnson, CB, Wake forest
Alex Carter, CB, Stanford
In the mid round, I really like Adrian Amos, S, PSU (admit I'm biased)

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really got to step my scouting game up for this coming year. I've been so tied up with work that I haven't been able to watch much college ball and scout players. I got a lot of work to do!

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really got to step my scouting game up for this coming year. I've been so tied up with work that I haven't been able to watch much college ball and scout players. I got a lot of work to do!

Yes you do Bro! :nod:

Besides me liking Amos as a safety, I really like Mike Hull very much. He is a tackling machine ala Kuechley, not that I'm biased or anything. LOL.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The early 1st round target for me is LSU OLineman La'el Collins.

La?el Collins vs Ole Miss (2014) | Draft Breakdown

Talked about him on the draft thread ... I haven't watched any of these vids per se, but I watched quite a bit of LSU games and he always impressed me. I would go after my Corner in Rd 2.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a Kendricks guy, we clearly got the much better brother playing for us now.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drummond is too slow for the next level imo.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best CB that I saw this past year was Marcus Peters (Washington) ... the problem with Peters is that he needs to learn to control his temper (dismissed from the team). If we're talking just pure ability as a CB though I have him right atop my list. If Chip thinks he can get past the attitude questions then I'd be very happy taking him anywhere in the draft.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have any vids on him, but a kid I love at WR is West Virginia WR Mario Alford ... he can probably be had in Rd 5 or so, but he's an explosive kid whom I think would give us some deep speed back at WR. I'll post vids later if I can find any. Look out for him as a kid that nobody talks about now, but may really shoot up draft boards once the draft talk really gets rolling.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Peters sounds like a major character flag. Lurie likes boy scouts so I don't see that happening.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have any vids on him, but a kid I love at WR is West Virginia WR Mario Alford ... he can probably be had in Rd 5 or so, but he's an explosive kid whom I think would give us some deep speed back at WR. I'll post vids later if I can find any. Look out for him as a kid that nobody talks about now, but may really shoot up draft boards once the draft talk really gets rolling.

Looks like a muscular DJAX, not as fast, but has 4.4 speed. May not last til round 5, maybe 3rd/4th, IMO. Good prospect. Good KR.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jaelen strong | Search Results | Draft Breakdown

This guy is money. Catches in traffic and has the skill to win one-one on the outside. Something we needed from Cooper this year and failed to do it. I think there were a lot of times we needed a guy like this in our O this year on the outside.

todd gurley | Search Results | Draft Breakdown

I've loved this guy from day one and despite the injury, if he's still there, I'd take a chance on him in the 2nd round. Exactly the power back that Chip covets.

marcus peters | Search Results | Draft Breakdown

If the Eagles do their homework on this guy and he checks out, this would be one of those guys where they get BPA and address their biggest need at the same time. Has the tools to cover any type of receiver and ball skills that our current group are lacking in spades.

la?el collins | Search Results | Draft Breakdown

I'm with Rey on this guy, could be the 2015 version of Zack Martin and would upgrade our line in major way. When it's all said and done not sure if he makes it to 20 though.

denzel perryman | Search Results | Draft Breakdown

A couple of you have mentioned this guy before, very physical guy and would make a nice long-term tandem w/ Kendricks.

There's my five to keep an eye on, there's a lot of good prospects at a number of different positions in this draft (I'm expecting a lot of the underclassmen to declare), I like it better than last year's crop.