• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Board Film club.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speedy's film club:

04-sprockets.jpg

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinten Rollins CB. Rotoworld had a blurb on him, so I decided to check him out. I know "highlight" vids don't tell the whole story and the level of comp is lower ... but this kid looks like a possible gem to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCHLLwLY7fs

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinten Rollins CB. Rotoworld had a blurb on him, so I decided to check him out. I know "highlight" vids don't tell the whole story and the level of comp is lower ... but this kid looks like a possible gem to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCHLLwLY7fs

Rey that kid is impressive lookin bro.....Very physical, looks like he has nice size and I love his break back to the ball.....Nice find.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Rey!
Great find!
He is very raw, but I would pick him in the 5th round, if he is still on the board. Perfect size, speed, etc.
Hope we get 2 CBs early FA/draft, and then gt this kid as a development DB.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rey I did more game film study on Quinten Rollins CB count me in on that Bandwagon.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rey I did more game film study on Quinten Rollins CB count me in on that Bandwagon.

Dude's an athletic freak. 2nd in career steals as a "basketball" player ... 41" vertical. They put him on the football field to see how he'd do in that sport and dominated in that one year. Coaches praise him as a "person and team mate" ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQsFEIMxEoc

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some interesting mid round corner prospects, fortunately.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Dyer RB Louisville
Michael Dyer vs Clemson (2011) | Draft Breakdown

I like his power, and his top end speed....Kid is slapped together.

Jahwan Edwards RB Ball St
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djxm0D7WH4E
This kid is like a poor mans Beast mode

David Johnson RB Northern Iowa

David Johnson vs Iowa (2014) | Draft Breakdown
I have never seen a RB that could just dust Linebackers in the passing game that bad....and his long speed is awesome. Looks like a nice 3rd down back that is a huge threat out of the backfield.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Dyer RB Louisville
Michael Dyer vs Clemson (2011) | Draft Breakdown

I like his power, and his top end speed....Kid is slapped together.

Jahwan Edwards RB Ball St
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djxm0D7WH4E
This kid is like a poor mans Beast mode

David Johnson RB Northern Iowa

David Johnson vs Iowa (2014) | Draft Breakdown
I have never seen a RB that could just dust Linebackers in the passing game that bad....and his long speed is awesome. Looks like a nice 3rd down back that is a huge threat out of the backfield.

Dyer from the vids looks ok, but nothing special. If the blocking is good he'll produce, but he's not a guy who creates a ton on his own. Nice speed to the outside, but he goes down a bit too easily for my taste.

David Johnson - first time I even hear of this kid. Looks like a WR trying to play RB. Nice routes out of the backfield, but skinny legs and top heavy isn't a good recipe for the next level. Maybe a switch to WR at the next level if he latches on to someone's camp?

Jahwan Edwards - Now here's a guy I like. Seen him play before, but after watching the vid you posted I think he can be a player at the next level. Vision, great feet, quick and powerful between the tackles ... not great long speed, but who cares. You found a good one here Wingman ... scrap the other 2 :)

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dyer from the vids looks ok, but nothing special. If the blocking is good he'll produce, but he's not a guy who creates a ton on his own. Nice speed to the outside, but he goes down a bit too easily for my taste.

David Johnson - first time I even hear of this kid. Looks like a WR trying to play RB. Nice routes out of the backfield, but skinny legs and top heavy isn't a good recipe for the next level. Maybe a switch to WR at the next level if he latches on to someone's camp?

Jahwan Edwards - Now here's a guy I like. Seen him play before, but after watching the vid you posted I think he can be a player at the next level. Vision, great feet, quick and powerful between the tackles ... not great long speed, but who cares. You found a good one here Wingman ... scrap the other 2 :)
I checked out David Johnson because I saw a video that had Mike Mayock jerkin off over this kid....Mayock loves David Johnson....He looks like a nice 3rd down back.....

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw, something interesting on espn first take the other day... cardale jones, OSU qb. not much film on the kid, seems like a legit pro prospect, could be a steal if he comes out and he falls into the 2nd or third round. Some say he might be the first qb off the board, but that crazy talk. No way an nfl franchise drafts a kid top 10 who has started 3 total collegiate football games. But if he shows out in the championship game, he could fall in our lap in rd 2/3. Thoughts?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson is a really interesting back. Not really a Chip type though, but he would be perfect in an Andy Reid WCO catching tons of passes.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynden Trail OLB Norfolk St - This kid is gonna shoot up draft boards after the combine. He transferred from Florida, his size and speed are sick 6-6 265Lbs 4.6 forty. The kids a FREAK! HE gets down the line so fast vs the run and or plays away from him. He seems to read and react so well to any play. He has an explosive first step, and incredible athletic ability for a guy his size. He plays TE at times near the goal line ala JJ Watt, and he looks damn good doing that as well. Someone is going to get a phenomenal young football player when they draft this kid, this kid wreaks havoc!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iKq5cUdIro