• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty question

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright im looking into tinkering with my other dynasty team (that has been completely rebuilt from a trash heap into something promising in 2 years and can hopefully compete this year).

Im looking into trading dalvin cook since i don't have a lot of trade flexibility because of the way my rosters built.

I love guice (biased i know) and i was thinking about making something like a Cook for Guice and a 2019 first offer.

Is that reasonable? Too much to ask? Too little? Stop being a homer?

And if you're feeling generous and want to offer up any other Dalvin trade targets (preferably other RBs - ive thought about trying to package up for Zeke or Kamara or recieving a package built around somebody like Freeman)

So thoughts?

Oh and its a 12 team league. Starts 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, and its full ppr for WRs +TEs ans .5 PPR for RBs

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first thought is in a .5 PPR league, I’d target a RB with pass catching ability, like Cook has. Guice didn’t catch much in college and with Thompson on the roster, he won’t get the chance offten with the Skins. Hard to recommend who to target without seeing everyone’s roster.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright im looking into tinkering with my other dynasty team (that has been completely rebuilt from a trash heap into something promising in 2 years and can hopefully compete this year).

Im looking into trading dalvin cook since i don't have a lot of trade flexibility because of the way my rosters built.

I love guice (biased i know) and i was thinking about making something like a Cook for Guice and a 2019 first offer.

Is that reasonable? Too much to ask? Too little? Stop being a homer?

And if you're feeling generous and want to offer up any other Dalvin trade targets (preferably other RBs - ive thought about trying to package up for Zeke or Kamara or recieving a package built around somebody like Freeman)

So thoughts?

Oh and its a 12 team league. Starts 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, and its full ppr for WRs +TEs ans .5 PPR for RBs

definitely too little to ask for... 2019 is only good for 2019, your selling the big piece for this season... you should be getting more... especially since the trade makes the other team better which hurts that pick you are getting... I would ask for a young WR who is seen to not be the number one, but has the potential to be... like a Josh Docson(for you Redskin fan)...

So, Guice, a first, and a WR for Cook

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definitely too little to ask for... 2019 is only good for 2019, your selling the big piece for this season... you should be getting more... especially since the trade makes the other team better which hurts that pick you are getting... I would ask for a young WR who is seen to not be the number one, but has the potential to be... like a Josh Docson(for you Redskin fan)...

So, Guice, a first, and a WR for Cook

He does have Mike Williams so that would fit the bill. Of course that basically means hes goving up his 2017, 2018, and 2019 first all for Cook which i doubt he'll want to do.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty sure D2 saw Cook traded for Freeman straight up a couple months ago, so you're prob on the right track

Cook + your 1st rounder for Zeke?

Ive been hoarding 1sts the past 2 years to rebuild so it hurts me to send mine out and have none this year but thats a solid trade. And i dont have much else to offer since i dont really want to mess with my starting lineup.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does have Mike Williams so that would fit the bill. Of course that basically means hes goving up his 2017, 2018, and 2019 first all for Cook which i doubt he'll want to do.

why not?? mike Williams is seen to be a major WHAT IF right now... and you have the safest and most proven player in the deal... I think that is a fair deal...

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd sit tight on Cook.

Theres a good chance i will still. I was a huge Cook fan his whole last year at FSU was convinced id take him at 1.01 over fournette then i ended up trading the pick and passing on him still for Mixon at 1.04. Regretted it pretty instantly and got him in a trade later.

I think im just antsy to tinker lol

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be hanging onto him unless a situation presents itself for an UPGRADE at RB. Cook may very well take his place along with the big 4 by years end. Don't wanna give that up for a best case scenario of a power back on a bad rushing team and maybe a decent 1st next year (maybe yet another bust)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this guy a huge Cook fan or something?

Cuz I wouldn't be giving up what's been discussed for a RB coming off major injury.

I don't think you'd be maximizing value on a RB you took as highly as you must have drafted him, if you trade him with four games played in his career. But if the guy is bonkers for Cook...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why not?? mike Williams is seen to be a major WHAT IF right now... and you have the safest and most proven player in the deal... I think that is a fair deal...
I don't see many people trading the guy they took Top 5, Mike Williams and a future first for Cook.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like cook and a first for zeke, or dj or someone like that