• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's the thing, my team is so bad, there is no "further" lol
(can't move Sanders, after selling you the farm for him, and I gave up 1.3 for Gurley, so hard to see something there)
that said... shoot. I enjoy all offers.
Never let what you paid be the determining factor in what you do with 'um. .... Sometimes it hurts but sometimes it's the right thing to do.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never let what you paid be the determining factor in what you do with 'um. .... Sometimes it hurts but sometimes it's the right thing to do.

Not in this case. It would be the wrong thing to do.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in this case. It would be the wrong thing to do.
I was all about Sanders this offseason too. I even tried to get him from you. I think the Eagles don’t use him enough

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Adams just announced that he isn’t playing. Guess I’m getting my first blank. MNF games suck

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was only looking to see if I had any trade possibilities, I do have D. Harris, Dar. Williams, and Tonyan if you wanna explore that route.
Nah. I honestly thought Adams would play. If our game was sunday I couldn’t have dropped someone. Hamler is first out right now

At least Dillon could get some run tonite

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Ram Tough I noticed that your D/ST spot in the lineup is blank and the Chiefs D/ST is on your bench. Do you think they are going to get you negative points or did you just forget to put them in your lineup?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Ram Tough I noticed that your D/ST spot in the lineup is blank and the Chiefs D/ST is on your bench. Do you think they are going to get you negative points or did you just forget to put them in your lineup?
Im not saying, but im saying...........maybe something glitched? I know I know I know I put Joe mixon in my lineup..........I sat down and did all my lineups, for every league saturday night while watching college football..........Somehow, they were all corect. Dynasty did not have mixon in my lineup(only change I made).......Im in one other fantrax league........and that lineup, had 2 "open" spots, while kelce and nkeal harry sat on my bench.........again, they were in............Now I likely lose.....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not saying, but im saying...........maybe something glitched? I know I know I know I put Joe mixon in my lineup..........I sat down and did all my lineups, for every league saturday night while watching college football..........Somehow, they were all corect. Dynasty did not have mixon in my lineup(only change I made).......Im in one other fantrax league........and that lineup, had 2 "open" spots, while kelce and nkeal harry sat on my bench.........again, they were in............Now I likely lose.....
Never know..fantrax glitched the D1 waiver setup twice in the first two weeks, it ain't like its impossible. Its why the last thing I do on Sundays is check every dang team, just yo make sure

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never know..fantrax glitched the D1 waiver setup twice in the first two weeks, it ain't like its impossible. Its why the last thing I do on Sundays is check every dang team, just yo make sure
Yeah, i should have..............i just got hung up with a few things and realized it was past kick off, i was a bit shocked when i looked and saw mixon on the bench, and that I had some open roster slots...........is what it is...........but I had issues with them last year too........i know its just me,...........but again, my leagues on yahoo, espn were never wrong.......few times last year fantrax f'd up on me

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, i should have..............i just got hung up with a few things and realized it was past kick off, i was a bit shocked when i looked and saw mixon on the bench, and that I had some open roster slots...........is what it is...........but I had issues with them last year too........i know its just me,...........but again, my leagues on yahoo, espn were never wrong.......few times last year fantrax f'd up on me
I have yet to have lineups effed up on any service, wether its ESON, YAHOO, Fantrax, CBS-back in the day....but all of them fragged the setups, schedules, and settings, Fantrax has done it the least..in my experience at least

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have yet to have lineups effed up on any service, wether its ESON, YAHOO, Fantrax, CBS-back in the day....but all of them fragged the setups, schedules, and settings, Fantrax has done it the least..in my experience at least
yeah i dunno. For some reason im partial to espn.......ive been able to call or email with quick resolution to issues, never had a lineup issue........just never luck with fantrax,,,,,,,,

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Micro used to reset my lineups via commish powers on yahoo and espn.

Don't miss those days.