• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disc golf has been my only outside time. I play mostly by myself and never more than 3 people. It hasn’t even peaked yet. It’s coming @leftypower
hope you guys in central Florida are doing ok
So far so good here. The only real concerns is that 3 TFD guys tested positive and Bandit's brother-in-law is working there. His wife is a nurse, so more reason to keep distance. Other than that, all good.

Last edited:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we combined our ATT and Dtv stuff, they tossed in HBO for 6 months..I binged the shit outta the Sopranos..loved it
Great show watched when it originally aired - but the wife and I will likely watch it again. ... We did do Buardwalk Empire already which was another goody.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great show watched when it originally aired - but the wife and I will likely watch it again. ... We did do Buardwalk Empire already which was another goody.
I'll keep that one in mind.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wife and I have gone through Psych, The Office and all the Harry Potter movies again...at least six times though the shows overall and the movies dozens of times.

I pulled Fallout 4 back out of the PS4 drawer.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is an idea.
Just watched first part of a short mini series- Harley and the Davidsons. Fictionalized story about the start of Harley Davidson Motorcycles. Liked it a lot- will watch the second disc soon.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wife and I have gone through Psych, The Office and all the Harry Potter movies again...at least six times though the shows overall and the movies dozens of times.

I pulled Fallout 4 back out of the PS4 drawer.
Kinda shocked SW episodes 1-9 didn't show up in that list...we sure have :)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone don't mind watching something sappy Anne with a E was good. About a orphan girl. Good acting and well produced.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda shocked SW episodes 1-9 didn't show up in that list...we sure have :)
I do now own a copy of IX. I had to grab it on a run to Wally for groceries.

I have had the kids watching Rebels

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff is honing in on high draft picks this draft.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Yellow Fuzzies , @Trudem ,@Barilko , @TKOSpikes , @Bandit , @leftypower , @broncosmitty , @MilkSpiller22 , @HaroldSeattle , @obxyankeefan , @Ram Tough , @The Foot , @SteelersPride , and @Chef99

Reminder-

The NFL Draft begins Thursday, April 23rd. Our free agency will reopen one week before, Thursday, April 16th (in case I forget that morning, please flood my inbox). Drops can always be made at anytime. Adds can only be made after free agency reopens on the 16. I will be placing all players on waivers, which (hopefully) I'll get set up to process Thursday AM, and a free for all after that point up until regular season week one, where normal waiver processes will resume.

Remember, rosters have expanded to 20, many are already there, many are not. Also when the IR opens, preseason week 1, rosters will be 20+2.

Draft is still "drop and draft" format. If you have open slots on your roster, no drop is required. If you do not, a drop must be declared BEFORE the pick is made. Should the draft continue and that mistake is not caught before the next pick, the "illegal" pick will be vacated, the player returned to the pool, and the offending team will be on the clock to pick at anytime once their roster is fixed...so, in other words, please don't make this a friggin issue, just watch your own roster and make sure you have room to make the pick, or all hell will break loose.

As far as when the draft will be held, historically we hold the draft one week after the close of the NFL draft, slow, online, here at the Hoop. Which as of right now, would be Monday, May 4th. If anyone has logistic concerns, or any other substantial objections, now is the time to voice them.

Picks will be held to a strict 24hr clock, no overnight pauses. Should the clock expire on you, you'll be OTC for that pick at anytime, but the draft will move on skipping over you. However, should something come up where you know you'll be away, please let us know. Not only can we hit the pause button for you so you won't get skipped, but its just common decency so that the other 13/14 owners aren't constantly checking here and getting frustrated with no movement and no reasoning. With everyone on lockdown, there should be few pauses, but remember, we're all anxious, all on edge, so be as courteous as possible for everyone's sake. The last thing we need is pissing and moaning becuase so and so left everyone hanging for 20 hours with no word as to why.

As of today, Ram Tough is officially OTC, can make his pick whenever he'd like, but the 24hr clock will not start until 8am, Monday, May 4th.

Roster sizes as of Friday, April 10

Barilko- 20, must drop on first pick

Bandit- 20, must drop on first pick

The Foot - 18, can make 2 picks w/o dropping

Me- 17, can make 3 picks w/o dropping

Fuzzy power- 19, can make 1 pick without dropping

Harold - 18, can make 2 picks without dropping

OBX - 19, can make 1 pick w/o dropping

Milk- 20, must drop on first pick

Ram Tough- 18, can make 2 picks without dropping

Smitty - 19, can make 1 pick w/o dropping

Chef- 17, can make 3 picks w/o dropping

SP- 20, must drop on first pick

Trudem- 20, must drop on first pick

TKO-18, can make 2 picks w/o dropping.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Yellow Fuzzies , @Trudem ,@Barilko , @TKOSpikes , @Bandit , @leftypower , @broncosmitty , @MilkSpiller22 , @HaroldSeattle , @obxyankeefan , @Ram Tough , @The Foot , @SteelersPride , and @Chef99

Reminder-

The NFL Draft begins Thursday, April 23rd. Our free agency will reopen one week before, Thursday, April 16th (in case I forget that morning, please flood my inbox). Drops can always be made at anytime. Adds can only be made after free agency reopens on the 16. I will be placing all players on waivers, which (hopefully) I'll get set up to process Thursday AM, and a free for all after that point up until regular season week one, where normal waiver processes will resume.

Remember, rosters have expanded to 20, many are already there, many are not. Also when the IR opens, preseason week 1, rosters will be 20+2.

Draft is still "drop and draft" format. If you have open slots on your roster, no drop is required. If you do not, a drop must be declared BEFORE the pick is made. Should the draft continue and that mistake is not caught before the next pick, the "illegal" pick will be vacated, the player returned to the pool, and the offending team will be on the clock to pick at anytime once their roster is fixed...so, in other words, please don't make this a friggin issue, just watch your own roster and make sure you have room to make the pick, or all hell will break loose.

As far as when the draft will be held, historically we hold the draft one week after the close of the NFL draft, slow, online, here at the Hoop. Which as of right now, would be Monday, May 4th. If anyone has logistic concerns, or any other substantial objections, now is the time to voice them.

Picks will be held to a strict 24hr clock, no overnight pauses. Should the clock expire on you, you'll be OTC for that pick at anytime, but the draft will move on skipping over you. However, should something come up where you know you'll be away, please let us know. Not only can we hit the pause button for you so you won't get skipped, but its just common decency so that the other 13/14 owners aren't constantly checking here and getting frustrated with no movement and no reasoning. With everyone on lockdown, there should be few pauses, but remember, we're all anxious, all on edge, so be as courteous as possible for everyone's sake. The last thing we need is pissing and moaning becuase so and so left everyone hanging for 20 hours with no word as to why.

As of today, Ram Tough is officially OTC, can make his pick whenever he'd like, but the 24hr clock will not start until 8am, Monday, May 4th.

Roster sizes as of Friday, April 10

Barilko- 20, must drop on first pick

Bandit- 20, must drop on first pick

The Foot - 18, can make 2 picks w/o dropping

Me- 17, can make 3 picks w/o dropping

Fuzzy power- 19, can make 1 pick without dropping

Harold - 18, can make 2 picks without dropping

OBX - 19, can make 1 pick w/o dropping

Milk- 20, must drop on first pick

Ram Tough- 18, can make 2 picks without dropping

Smitty - 19, can make 1 pick w/o dropping

Chef- 17, can make 3 picks w/o dropping

SP- 20, must drop on first pick

Trudem- 20, must drop on first pick

TKO-18, can make 2 picks w/o dropping.
Good stuff @TREFF i dunno what we did last year. I know a few ppl have my number. They can text me if I leave something hanging. Also I think I trust @HaroldSeattle enough to surrogate if something insane happens, but I'm on here multiple Times a day, Especially in quarantine. Sorry Harold throw that on you. But it's a compliment.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far so good here. The only real concerns is that 3 TFD guys tested positive and Bandit's brother-in-law is working there. His wife is a nurse, so more reason to keep distance. Other than that, all good.
Hope everyone stays healthy. It's a concern for everyone , especially those on the front lines. I hope you all stay healthy and safe. I have chronic lung issues, health issues. As do my 65+ parents that I have with as well. It's been growing in my county daily.
Started slow . 5 cases then 7, then 15 now we're adding 55 cases a day then 68 the next day etc.... my borough and surrounding borough the cases are growing. I've been in hibernation. Can't risk it.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminder-
So, would like a bit of clarification for us on the East Coast. Is that 'free for all' time gonna start at 10:01am your time, or 12:01am your time, or after you rise and shine that morning ?

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok so Antonio has moved to Foot for Dissly and if Antonio doesnt sign by the NFL Draft next season i send Foot a 3rd...

a risky one so who knows....
if i send the 3rd because he didnt sign i get Brown back----
better have noted that in case....

Im just bringing this back out as it is starting to look like i have to send 3.14 to Foot and Antonio comes back home to rot with my other old guys..