• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just need to go on a rant about the world right now.

My daughter in law has WIC and they can only get cereal my grandchildren will not eat, so I buy the ones they want and trade them. Now with everything going on I have 5 or 6 boxes of cereal to donate to the people that need them and it is damn near impossible to find a place to take them. Then when you find a food bank, they tell you we take cash only.

Rant over. Back to fantasy football

Just for the effort, you are a good person. :suds::suds::suds:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Countered w/ comment
Fair counter, but like you thought, not really up my alley.

The other guys you mentioned could all be options at some point. But right now I'll hold em.

If you opt to get crazy young at RB. I still could dance for Ingram. But guessing that's not your goal after your deal with TKO a few days ago.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair counter, but like you thought, not really up my alley.

The other guys you mentioned could all be options at some point. But right now I'll hold em.

If you opt to get crazy young at RB. I still could dance for Ingram. But guessing that's not your goal after your deal with TKO a few days ago.
With 1.2 & 1.3 in my pocket, theres nothing I'm automatically counting out. Fire away if you like

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 1.2 & 1.3 in my pocket, theres nothing I'm automatically counting out. Fire away if you like

You could always add 1.4, y'know. :nod::nod::nod:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does anyone have someone on their team that they just dont want for what whatever reason? Just looking from a different prespective. Some people just dont like having certain people on their teams

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does anyone have someone on their team that they just dont want for what whatever reason? Just looking from a different prespective. Some people just dont like having certain people on their teams
I got a couple...most likely end up being the first cuts during the draft. As well as three draft picks that just ain't doing me any good. However, there's one or two dudes that I have zero interest in wanting on my team only becuase I don't care to wish for thier success that I'm actively trying to deal, but that have real value. For example, Manny Sanders. Come get em all